1. Manage, Click, Learn! 2011 Manage, Click, Learn! 2011 Your indispensable guide to this year’s 100 best learning sites on the Netwww.managetrainlearn.com Page 1 of 107 Get the MTL Experience!
2. Manage, Click, Learn! 2011 All rights reserved. This publication is designed to provide accurate and authoritative information with regard to the subject matter covered. It is published with the understanding that the author and the publisher are not engaged in rendering legal, accounting, or other professional advice. If legal advice or other professional assistance is required, the services of a competent professional should be sought. Eric Garner, KSA Training Ltd, individually or corporately, does not accept any responsibility for any liabilities resulting from the actions of any parties involved. You may pass this e-book on freely as long as you do not change anything in it, do not charge for it, and as long as you acknowledge the ManageTrainLearn copyright. ManageTrainLearn 2011www.managetrainlearn.com Page 2 of 107 Get the MTL Experience!
3. Manage, Click, Learn! 2011IntroductionHi!The idea behind this ebook is to give you a quick and easy entryto the wealth of FREE business learning material that‟s availablein the year 2011 on this amazing phenomenon we call theInternet.I‟ve selected what I consider to be the best 100 sites on theInternet today for management and personal development,based on one simple criterion: the quality and quantity of FREEmaterial they offer.The material you‟ll discover ranges from something as simple asa personality questionnaire, to something as detailed as a 383-page book -full of ideas and advice.If you‟re a manager, trainer, or learner, and you‟re interested indeveloping your own skills, or those of your team, this book islike falling headfirst into an Aladdin‟s cave.At a rough count, I reckon there‟s over 1000 hours of trainingand development here. All waiting for you to explore and use.And the great thing is, it‟s all FREE!Of course, my problem has been not on what to include (that wasrelatively easy) but what to leave out. So, here‟s how you canhelp. If you know of a great management, training, or learningsite that I‟ve missed out, just email me and let me know at myaddress below.Who knows, together we could produce a 1000-resource book.Now that would be something!Best wishes and good reading,Eric GarnerManageTrainLearnwww.managetrainlearn.com Page 3 of 107 Get the MTL Experience!
4. Manage, Click, Learn! 2011Table of Contents 20. CitehrIntroduction 21. Coaching2growTable of Contents 22. Customer Service Manager1. 1000Ventures 23. Customer Service2. 12Manage Training3. A Better Workplace 24. Discovery Health Channel4. Accelerated Learning 25. DWM Beancounter5. Accel-Team 26. Easy Training6. Action Leadership 27. Empowering Messages7. Aimm Consulting 28. Entrepreneur8. All Business 29. Evan Carmichael9. Anecdotage 30. Everyone Negotiates10. Be a Better Manager 31. Executive Coaching11. Basic Learning Systems StudioInc 32. Executive Planet12. Better Workplace Now 33. Ezine Articles13. Big Dog and Little DogsBowl of Biscuits 34. Fast Company14. Body Language Expert 35. Fenman15. Brain Connection 36. First Steps Training16. Business Balls 37. Games2Train17. Business Marketing 38. Get More Done18. Business Simplification 39. Harvard Business School19. Changing Minds 40. Harvey Mackaywww.managetrainlearn.com Page 4 of 107 Get the MTL Experience!
5. Manage, Click, Learn! 201141. Hello, My Name Is Scott 63. Patricia Fripp42. Human Links 64. People Alchemy43. Human Resources 65. Penn State PsychologyAbout… 66. Personal Development44. Institute of Silly andMeaningless Sayings 67. Philip Humbert45. Leadership Now 68. Positive Club46. Leadership Tools 69. Presentation Helper47. Leader-Values 70. Proven Models48. Leading Today 71. Robin Sharma49. Lessons in Lifemanship 72. Roger Dawson50. Management Help 73. Ron Kaufman51. Manager Wise 74. Salad Ltd52. ManageTrainLearn 75. Silicon Beach Training53. Marshall House 76. Skills Converged54. Mind Power System 77. Stressbusting55. Mind Tools 78. Success.bz56. MIT OpenCourseware 79. Self Growth57. mp3motivators 80. Test Café58. National School Board 81. The Change AgentAssociation 82. The Leadership Hub59. Negotiation Enterprises 83. The Improvement60. Negotiator Magazine Encyclopedia61. New Conversations 84. The Logic of Success62. Office Diversions 85. The Managerwww.managetrainlearn.com Page 5 of 107 Get the MTL Experience!
6. Manage, Click, Learn! 201186. The Workplace Doctors87. Thiagi88. Thinking Managers89. Tickled By Life90. Tom Antion91. Tom Peters92. Trainerbubble93. Trans4Mind94. Value-BasedManagement95. Vark Learning Styles96. Wilderdom97. Workforce Online98. Work Worries99. Xage Consultancy100. Zig Ziglarwww.managetrainlearn.com Page 6 of 107 Get the MTL Experience!
7. Manage, Click, Learn! 20111. 1000VenturesNew Wonder of theWorldWhat a great way to start this compilation!This site is the brainchild of Vadim Kotelnikov who describes hisTen3 Business E-Coaching site as “the world‟s number 1inspirational business e-coaching resource”. It links to two of hisother sites at www.1000advices.com and www.success360.com.The first impression you get of each site is the bright primarycolours of the different models and the huge amount offascinating information packed in. It reminded me of aninteractive mind map.Don‟t ask me what‟s here because the answer is, Everything. Andlots of fascinating original stuff too. I was particularly attracted tomodels called “The Jazz of Innovation” and “The Tao of BusinessSuccess”. In fact, there‟s so much that it‟s the sort of site youreserve for a rainy Sunday afternoon when there‟s not much elseto do. It‟s sure to brighten up your day.Brilliant!Summary of Free Resources: Colourful and original models of management Series of colourful hyper-slides Original ideas, connections and adviceSite Home Address:http://www.1000ventures.comEmail Address:firstname.lastname@example.org Page 7 of 107 Get the MTL Experience!
8. Manage, Click, Learn! 20112. 12ManageRigour and RelevanceI ferreted about on this site for quite a while trying to work outwhy it was called “12Manage”. At first, I thought it was becauseyou can translate any page into any one of 12 languages(including Arabic, Chinese, Japanese, and Korean). Only aftermore wandering around did I realize that in fact it‟s due to the 12hubs around which the site is built. These hubs are 12management disciplines ranging from change through humanresources and leadership to supply change and quality.This site is a formidable resource. At its core is an A to Zdictionary of management methods, models and theory. When Ilast looked there were over 1500 easy-to-access entries. Sinceyou can add your own entries to the dictionary, the chances arethe number is much higher by now.In addition to the dictionary, there‟s also a management newssection giving links to all the latest management gossip; a list ofcourses being run (to which you can add your own); and aforum.It‟s like an internet in an internet just for managers.Summary of Free Resources: an A to Z dictionary of 1500 management terms forum news links.Site Home Address:http://www.12manage.comEmail Address:email@example.com Page 8 of 107 Get the MTL Experience!
9. Manage, Click, Learn! 20113. A Better WorkplaceMaking Workplaces Work BetterI love this website which is the brainchild of DanielRobin. It‟s not fancy, colourful, or trendy, but it isfull of great content for anyone interested in making theirworkplace a better place.Where to start? Well, there‟s a 13-part series on leadership withsections such as “Knowing when to get out of the way”, “Nature‟sLeadership Lessons”; and “Measuring the Mirth”. Then there aretoolkit, tips, and tools sections.But what makes me pop back to this site regularly is itsirreverent series of Laugh At Work features. Daniel lists thethings you shouldn‟t say at work, (my pick of which is thephrase: “That is so not going to happen”); senseless acts ofimmaturity (eg “Skip rather than walk”); and Ways not todescribe your boss (eg “The elevator is on the ground floor andhe‟s pushing the down button”).Who said that work should be too serious anyway?Summary of Free Resources: forum on workplace issues e-letters and archive huge selection of articles self-evaluations laugh-at-work features (add dontsayit.html;describe_coworkers.html; and dysfirmations.html to the siteaddress) massive list of resource references.Site Home Address:http://www.abetterworkplace.comEmail:firstname.lastname@example.org Page 9 of 107 Get the MTL Experience!
10. Manage, Click, Learn! 20114. Accelerated LearningFree Learning Styles TestThis is a lovely site. It‟ll introduce you to the concept ofAccelerated Learning for both adults and children and offers afree Personal Learning Style test based on the theory of HowardGardner that each of us has one of 8 intelligences. (Linguistic,Mathematical, Visual, Musical, Inter-personal, Intra-personal,Bodily, and Naturalistic).There are 35 questions in the test which is very well-designedand shows the effect of your answers as you proceed. Thequestions are all straightforward, eg “I keep a personal diary”and “I am a good talker with a well-developed vocabulary”.I know that I am linguistic and so was curious to see whether thetest would come out right. It did!Summary of Free Resources: learning style profile.Site Home Address:http://www.acceleratedlearning.comEmail Address:email@example.com Page 10 of 107 Get the MTL Experience!
11. Manage, Click, Learn! 20115. Accel-TeamAdvancing EmployeeProductivityThere are some nicefeatures on this site.There‟s a history ofemployee productivitythat will take you all the way back to the Pyramids. (Forexample, did you know that the base of this huge structure isonly 7 inches from being a perfect square?). Then there aredetailed features on teambuilding, motivation, and employeedevelopment, plus some well-presented explanations of timemanagement, self-appraisal, and coaching.One thing that‟s a bit different here is a set of Checklists. Theyinclude Time utilization, Machine utilization, Space utilization, andInterpersonal relations.Summary of Free Resources: pdf articles on coaching, productivity and team development excellent and well-illustrated modules on teambuilding andmotivation.Site Home Address:http://www.accel-team.comEmail Address:firstname.lastname@example.org Page 11 of 107 Get the MTL Experience!
12. Manage, Click, Learn! 20116. Action LeadershipBrent Filson’s Leadership SystemIt‟s funny how some management writers just do itfor you while others don‟t. For me, Brent Filson doesit and this is his website where you‟ll find his collection ofmanagement and leadership articles.I‟m not too sure exactly why I like his writing. It could bebecause he always seems to come up with a refreshingly newangle that just makes me think “but of course…”Take his article “Elephants Can Jump” for instance. Here Brentmakes the point that, unlike management which involves simplythe care and feeding of the organisational elephant, leadershipmakes the elephant jump. He goes on, “From now on, see everyleadership challenge as a way of having people increase theirknowledge, skills, courage, tenacity, and leadership abilities. Andto cultivate that perspective you need kindness.”I like the concept that management trainers and managementtraining should be kind. And that‟s why I think I like Brent Filson.Yes, I‟d willingly jump through hoops if he asked me.Summary of Free Resources: insightful leadership articles.Site Home Address:http://www.actionleadership.comEmail Address:email@example.com Page 12 of 107 Get the MTL Experience!
13. Manage, Click, Learn! 20117. Aimm ConsultingPerformance Based Assessment QuestionnaireOne of the most attractive features of many management andpersonal development websites is the chance to assess yourskills. The website of Aimm Consulting gives you the chance tofind out how good you are at influencing and leading. There are14 questions covering areas like “I explore with others differentways to accomplish goals”. You‟re offered some examples of“always doing” this, or “rarely doing” this. Then you scoreyourself. The final score will give you a feedback on areas suchas Delegation, Motivation, and Conveying Credibility, which aregreat starting points for further self-development.I took the test and was honest (I really was!) and this is how Iscored: good at conveying credibility but improvement could bemade in all other areas.Summary of Free Resources: personal flexibility skills test situational judgment tests articles quotes newsletter.Site Home Address:http://www.aimmconsult.comEmail Address:firstname.lastname@example.org Page 13 of 107 Get the MTL Experience!
14. Manage, Click, Learn! 20118. All BusinessChampions of Small BusinessThis is an amazing site for anyone running a small business.There‟s everything you could possibly need to help you run anefficient business. There‟s advice on managing every aspect ofyour business, including employment and HR and business plans.There are news reports, blogs, guides and tips. And there arespecial campaigns such as the one I followed called “6 for 06”where six businesses are followed for a period of six months.Of course, many of the products on the site are only availablethrough purchase, but there is a huge amount of free material.One that particularly caught my eye was a search directory ofover 700 business publications containing over one million (yep,that‟s one million!) articles. I couldn‟t resist it so I looked up atrandom a leadership publication and chose Journal of Leadershipand Organisation. This led me to a number of articles from whichI chose Empowerment in the Context of Organisational Change.And sure enough there it was. One in a million.Isn‟t the web amazing?Summary of Free Resources: blogs tip of the day database of business periodicals.Site Home Address:http://www.allbusiness.comEmail Address:email@example.com Page 14 of 107 Get the MTL Experience!
15. Manage, Click, Learn! 20119. AnecdotageFamous People, Funny StoriesIf you‟re looking for an amusing story toadd to a presentation, illustrate a learning point, or just toentertain friends at the pub, then this is the place to visit.It‟s absolutely crammed with anecdotes, aphorisms, and amusingstories, perhaps more than you‟ll ever need to get to grips with.Fortunately, there‟s a useful search button that allows you tofine-tune your search according to a category, name or keyword.When I keyed in “Business”, the database came up with 493stories.How about this one pulled out at random? It‟s about Japanesebusinessman, Koji Fujii who in 2003 marketed little pieces ofgold-plated excrement as lucky charms. He sold over 2 million,partly on the basis that the Japanese word for “poo” (unko) is ananagram of the word for “luck” (koun).Now, tell that down the pub and see if they believe you!Summary of Free Resources: a huge resource of anecdotes including business stories.Site Home Address:http://www.anecdotage.comEmail Address:firstname.lastname@example.org Page 15 of 107 Get the MTL Experience!
16. Manage, Click, Learn! 201110. Be a Better ManagerSolve Problems; Seize Opportunities;Achieve ResultsThe first thing you see on the Be a BetterManager website is a spinning wheel thatbreaks management into 6 key areas. Theseare: Strategy; Information; Processes;Physical Resources; People; and FinancialResources. Click on any of these and youget a selection of links. Click on a link andyou get a diagram with individual lists ofdo‟s and don‟ts. If you register and log in, you can build yourown personal collection of checklists.This website is particularly useful for managers in the UK. Itprovides a list of industry sectors with links to their Skills Council.In the same way, the checklists from the spinning wheel all linkto the relevant National UK Occupational Standard, showing howlearning a skill related to levels of performance. There are alsolinks to local resources around the UK.Lastly, there‟s an online questionnaire to find out what yourstrengths and weaknesses as a manager are. It has 15 questionsand delivers immediate feedback.Summary of Free Resources: Checklists on best practice Good links Management questionnaireSite Home Address:http://www.beabettermanager.comEmail Address:email@example.com Page 16 of 107 Get the MTL Experience!
17. Manage, Click, Learn! 201111. BasicLearningSystems IncDo You KnowYour Reading Speed?If you want to find out how quick you read, then spare a minuteor two for this easy test from Basic Learning Systems Inc, abusiness communications company run by Gloria Pincu.The test is designed to measure your English reading speedwhich for most people is slightly less than 200 words per minute.All you do is click a start button when you begin to read apassage and then after 20 seconds a pop-up box stops you. Notewhere you got to, and hey presto, you‟ll find out your readingspeed.For the record, I made it to 354. Of course, it doesn‟t exactly testyour comprehension, but who‟s counting?Summary of Free Resources: reading test (add /bls/readtest.htm to the site address) weekly business writing tips.Site Home Address:http://www.basic-learning.comEmail Address:firstname.lastname@example.org Page 17 of 107 Get the MTL Experience!
18. Manage, Click, Learn! 201112. Better Workplace NowFree Buzzword BingoTom Terez is a man with a mission and this ishis website. Tom‟s aim is to create betterworkplaces.I‟ll let him take up the story:” Imagine a workplace whereeveryone is fully engaged. Where people eagerly use theirbrainpower. Where teamwork comes naturally. Where kindnessrules. Imagine the innovative power of such an organization.Imagine the sense of mission and spirit of fun. Imagine itspassion for serving customers. Imagine its ability to attract andretain talent, to compete, to thrive.”Yea, just imagine!One of the fun ideas on this site is Tom‟s set of free buzzwordBingo cards. This is a card of 25 squares on which is printed abuzzword eg “empower”; “value-added”; “envision”. You simplytake this card to your next meeting and see if you can mark 5buzzwords in a row. Just be sure you know what reaction you‟llget if you suddenly interrupt the chairman‟s speech with cries of“Bingo!”Summary of Free Resources: buzzword bingo (add /bingo/index.html to site address) difficult dozen help zone instant feedback report awful bosses hall of fame article reprint centre.Site Home Address:http://www.betterworkplacenow.comEmail Address:email@example.com Page 18 of 107 Get the MTL Experience!
19. Manage, Click, Learn! 201113. Big Dog and Little Dogs Bowl ofBiscuitsThe History of TrainingDon Clark is the mastermind behind thisformidable resource on everything to dowith training and learning. It‟s a massiveresource and a lot of it is original. Amongst the goodies are:current training news; the art and science of leadership; thelearning process; definitions of learning terms; and performancemanagement.But the one feature I remember from years ago when I firstcame across this site, and still look at, is The History of Training.It‟s the best around. You‟ll take a journey from Lao Tzu‟s AncientChina via Plato and Socrates in Ancient Greece through medievalguilds to e-learning. It‟s still as good as ever.By the way, in case you‟re wondering about that title, Don has abig German shepherd dog and a smaller companion.Summary of Free Resources: a massive resource on performance, learning, leadership andknowledge.Site Home Address:http://www.nwlink.com/~donclark/Email Address:firstname.lastname@example.org Page 19 of 107 Get the MTL Experience!
20. Manage, Click, Learn! 201114. Body Language ExpertUnderstanding Body Language and theSignalsBodyLanguageExpert contains over 60articles written by experts whocontinually update and add new content.There are 7 topic areas: Ask OurExperts; Gender Differences; ParentingAdvice; Personal Interaction; PracticalApplications; The Basics; and TheBusiness World.So, in one tour of this site, I learnt how to use my body languageat job interviews, why mobile phone shop staff don‟t use desks,and how to convey sincerity and warmth with my face andgestures.Cue: open smile, relaxed stance, and friendly gesture.Summary of Free Resources: articles on all aspects of body languageSite Home Address:http://www.bodylanguageexpert.co.ukEmail Address:email@example.com Page 20 of 107 Get the MTL Experience!
21. Manage, Click, Learn! 201115. Brain ConnectionBrain BuzzThis is a fabulous site on everything to do withthe brain.You‟ll learn curious facts such as why we have to scratch an itchand why phone numbers in America are 7 digits long.Then you can view nicely-designed animations which uncoverwhat goes on in your brain, such as why you conceive a word inone part of your brain and utter it from another.There‟s a weekly brain bender to test your knowledge (which Igot wrong!); a series of articles on things like how we rememberand why we forget (I now know exactly where a new face isstored in my head); and a set of 29 images that dissect the brainas if you were there with a scalpel!But, to be honest, the thing that always draws me back to thissite is its collection of Brain Teasers. You can play Bumper Cows,Sound Sequence or Dunk Tank.It‟s like a couple of hours doing press-ups down the brain gym!Summary of Free Resources: articles, illusions, brain teasers, brain games, quiz, A to Zglossary animations free half hour online course.Site Home Address:http://brainconnection.positscience.com/Email Address:firstname.lastname@example.org Page 21 of 107 Get the MTL Experience!
22. Manage, Click, Learn! 201116. Business BallsGreat Balls of FireThis is Alan Chapman‟s mega site.It‟s absolutely huge and covers everything you could ever needon training, management and business.It has all the familiar, and not so familiar, models like those fromMaslow, McGregor and McLelland; a glossary of training terms;feedback forms; time management planners; appraisal forms;induction training checklists; the tree swing cartoons; andAesop‟s fables. It even has a graphology test, explaining how toread personality from your handwriting. There‟s a fun test thatAlan calls “Big Boys Test” where you have to insert the names ofcars into a story. And templates of resignation letters.Shall I go on? I‟ve barely scratched the surface. Where Alan gotthe time from to produce all this beats me. But while otherscharge for a fraction of what‟s here, this is all free. So just goand enjoy it!Summary of Free Resources: teambuilding activities, exercises and icebreakers motivational and amusing posters file tools and materials puzzles, quizzes, multiple intelligence tests training models and much more too numerous to mention.Site Home Address:http://www.businessballs.comEmail Address:email@example.com Page 22 of 107 Get the MTL Experience!
23. Manage, Click, Learn! 201117. Business MarketingFree Magazine SubscriptionsHere‟s a free offer of trade magazines in bothprofessional subject areas like Human Resourcesand Sales and Marketing, as well as in categoriessuch as Education, Government, Internet, andTransportation. It comes from Business Training Media who offeronsite courses and a big catalogue of training materials.The free professional trade magazines on offer include: HumanResource Executive; Corporate Meetings and Incentives;Presentations; Call Centre; and The Deal.A specific area like the Internet offers 33 different publicationsranging from Application Development Trends to eWeek and HPWorld Magazine. Take them while they‟re on offer!Summary of Free Resources: free video previews newsletter tips free magazine subscriptions management articles.Site Home Address:http://www.business-marketing.comEmail Address:firstname.lastname@example.org Page 23 of 107 Get the MTL Experience!
24. Manage, Click, Learn! 201118. Business SimplificationSimple ReallyThis is Australian David Brewster‟ssite devoted to ways of simplifying business.This is what David says: “Cost reduction has been a central focusin most businesses for many years now. Yet there is one hiddenarea of cost which has rarely been addressed: complexity.Complexity imposes its price on organizations as a whole and oneach individual within them: managers and staff and evencustomers. The only way to deal with it is to focus more effort onsimplicity.”When you register here you get a free toolkit including a meetingplanner, a busy manager‟s complexity audit, a Make It Simpleposter, and a set of paperclip templates to keep the campaignfresh in your mind.Summary of Free Resources: E-book called “Success with Simplicity” toolkit of materials monthly e-zine.Site Home Address:http://www.businesssimplification.com.auEmail Address:email@example.com Page 24 of 107 Get the MTL Experience!
25. Manage, Click, Learn! 201119. Changing MindsHow We Change What Others Think, Believe, Feel and DoI am full of admiration for the author of this site, David Straker.He‟s compiled a huge resource of interconnected websitescovering the whole gamut of learning models and theories.In David‟s own words, he is first a learning junkie, hooked on thethrill of discovery; second, an engineer who needs to connecttheory to practice, and thirdly a teacher who loves to pass on theaha‟s of what he knows.In fact, changingminds is just one of a tribe of sites from DavidStraker. The others are: syque, creating minds, quality toolbook,improvement encyclopaedia, and business articles. They probablyaccount for over 6000 web pages of industrial-strengthknowledge.David apologises that his creations are done in his spare time. Noneed to apologise, David. You‟re what the web‟s all about. Welldone!Summary of Free Resources: forum blog (with nice references to his family and friends) huge collection of disciplines, techniques, principles, andexplanations.Site Home Address:http://www.changingminds.orgEmail Address:firstname.lastname@example.org Page 25 of 107 Get the MTL Experience!
26. Manage, Click, Learn! 201120. CitehrImprovingOrganisationsThe CiteMan network isone of my favouriteresources.It‟s the brainchild of Sidhartha Roy who founded the networkback in May 2004 with the sole mission of helping improveorganisational business management.The network now has hundreds of thousands of members fromIndia where it is based to every corner of the world. One of thebeauties of the network is that it allows exchanges of real-worldbusiness situations rather than just straight theory. When I lastlooked there were over 50,000 downloadable resources.There are 7 networks – Finance, General, HR, Operations, andSales/Marketing, Legal, and Jobs. Each is a goldmine ofinformation, ideas and resources. As Sidhartha says, “everythingis available to everyone at no charge; use it well!”Summary of Free Resources: massive network of management.Site Home Address:http://www.citehr.com/Email Address:email@example.com Page 26 of 107 Get the MTL Experience!
27. Manage, Click, Learn! 201121. Coaching2growOnline Executive Coaching for ManagersCoaching2Grow is an online coaching resource formanagers. You can use it as a standalone coachingtool or as a supplement to working with a live coach.Coaching2Grow covers most of the topics and issues thatmanagers discuss with coaches including: Leading others;Working with difficult colleagues; Managing yourself better; andInfluencing a tough boss.As you work your way through the topics, you can make notes onyour thoughts and plans in a Personal Growth Workbook. Oneexercise you can do on your computer screen is to identify yourtop 10 personal strengths from a long list.There are also 18 self-assessment quizzes to assess your ownperformance and suggest areas for change. They range fromFeedback to Musts and Shoulds and Enemy No 1.Why employ a coach when you can do it all yourself?Summary of Free Resources: Personal growth workbook Strengths inventory 18 sets of quizzesSite Home Address:http://www.coaching2grow.com/Email Address:firstname.lastname@example.org Page 27 of 107 Get the MTL Experience!
28. Manage, Click, Learn! 201122. Customer Service ManagerAre You Being Served?Customer Service Manager describes itselfas “the web‟s leading community forcustomer service professionals – bringingyou news, reviews, articles and resources to help improvecustomer service worldwide!” It‟s an e-magazine for CustomerService Professionals.There are tons of great information on this site. In a short visit, Ilearned that the average European consumer spends 2 hours 3minutes a week dealing with customer services; that people inPoland are the most satisfied with customer service; and thatlengthy waiting times are still the top frustration of customers.What else? Well, there‟s a great free magazine and technicaldocument subscription service with 16 products offered. There‟sone of the biggest lists of customer service articles I‟ve seen. Anda series of useful aids, such as Customer Service JobDescriptions, Tests, Surveys, and Scorecards.Summary of Free Resources: Magazine subscriptions Articles on customer service Service topicsSite Home Address:http://www.customerservicemanager.comEmail Address:email@example.com Page 28 of 107 Get the MTL Experience!
29. Manage, Click, Learn! 201123. Customer Service TrainingDeliver Today, See Results TomorrowThis is the Telephone Doctor or CustomerService Training site. Where you come when you‟re sick ofcustomers, perhaps?No, seriously, it‟s a smashing site run by Nancy Friedman, who‟sput together a library of video programmes on customer service.On the link below, you‟ll find 16 free previews of the videos.They‟re all hard-hitting, to the point, and expertly presented byNancy herself.Amongst my favourites are: “Exploring the Rudeness Matrix”;“Five Forbidden Phrases”; and “From Curt to Courteous”.Summary of Free Resources: newsletter video previews.Site Home Address:http://www.servicetraining.comEmail Address:firstname.lastname@example.org Page 29 of 107 Get the MTL Experience!
30. Manage, Click, Learn! 201124. Discovery Health ChannelA Test of Your Communications SkillsIf you‟re into self-assessments, here‟s a true feast. You can get31 free Basic Personality tests on this site, ranging from YourAnger profile, through Communications Skills, to Perfectionism,Procrastination and Type “A” Personality tests. (They‟re all takenfrom the Queendom site, so if you want more of the same, popover there).Here‟s an example of what you‟ll face in one of the set, the Locusof Control and Arbitration test.The preamble explains: This test assesses your locus of controlorientation and your attribution style. "A locus of controlorientation is a belief about whether the outcomes of our actionsare contingent on what we do (internal control orientation) or onevents outside our personal control (external controlorientation)."There are 10 statements with which you strongly disagree,disagree, partially agree/disagree, agree, or strongly agree.The first statement is: “Heredity determines most of a person‟spersonality” and the last one is: “If you set realistic goals, youcan succeed no matter what”.Now off you go!Summary of Free Resources: free personality tests.Site Home Address:http://health.discovery.com/tools/assessments.htmlEmail Address:email@example.com Page 30 of 107 Get the MTL Experience!
31. Manage, Click, Learn! 201125. DWM BeancounterWe Count While You ManageI‟m a bit of a duffer where accounts areconcerned (thank goodness for a goodaccountant!), so a good free course on allthings accounting is right up my street.Dave Marshall‟s Bookkeeping course fits thebill nicely. He has a nice friendly, reassuringand conversational style. I don‟t feel I‟m being talked down toand there‟s no jargon.There are 7 lessons in the course, covering stuff like Debits andCredits, The General Ledger and Journals, and FinancialStatements.As well as viewing this free course, you can also sign up forDave‟s other courses (eg Special Journals; Payroll; andMerchandise Inventory) as a guest and get the first lessons free.There‟s another great free service that Dave offers: links to freebusiness software. You‟ll find links to the Open Office suite ofprogrammes; Onestep Accounting; Big E-Z‟s free trial version;Acemoney Lite; Checkmate Plus; Lazy8 Ledger; and many more.All this should put you in your accountant‟s good books!Summary of Free Resources: free bookkeeping course links to free financial software.Site Home Address:http://www.dwmbeancounter.com/moodle/Email Address:firstname.lastname@example.org Page 31 of 107 Get the MTL Experience!
32. Manage, Click, Learn! 201126. EasyTrainingAnd You ThinkStrawberries AreFor Eating!Most management speeches tend to fall into two types: theformal ritual, as in the awards presentation or retirement bash;or the procedural, as in the annual statement to the board.Prepare then to be captivated by a wonderful presentation fromJames Lavenson to the American Marketing Association that fitsneither of these categories.It‟ll have you smiling to yourself one minute and nodding inagreement the next. It works on many levels. It‟s an astonishingtestimony to an inspiring leader, (Lavenson was president andchief executive of the prestigious Plaza Hotel in New York); it‟s agreat template for a superb presentation, (check out the almostimperceptible presentation techniques that are used); and it‟s aunique learning experience.(You guessed: I like it!)Just read it. And just hope that you have a leader who cansimilarly rise to the occasion next time he or she is in front of amicrophone!Summary of Free Resources: articles customer service presentation script.Site Home Address:http://www.easytraining.comEmail Address:email@example.com Page 32 of 107 Get the MTL Experience!
33. Manage, Click, Learn! 201127. EmpoweringMessagesFree Empowerment ChatsThis is an uplifting site that should put you in a good mood. It‟sall about empowerment (aka positivity).There are empowering stories, cartoons, a huge collection ofpositive news stories, and some really inspiring articles.But what is a bit special about this site is the collection of 83empowering audio messages from some of the top positivityspeakers in the USA.You‟ll be able to listen to Jack Canfield on “The Power of StudyingSuccess”, Lisa Jimenez on “The Power of Conquering Your Fear”and Greg Reid on “The Power of Now”.Now, if that doesn‟t brighten your day, there‟s no hope for you!Summary of Free Resources: audio messages.Site Home Address:http://www.empoweringmessages.comEmail Address:firstname.lastname@example.org Page 33 of 107 Get the MTL Experience!
34. Manage, Click, Learn! 201128. EntrepreneurMake It Big In BusinessThe Entrepreneur website is the shop window for theEntrepreneur magazine which is an American magazine sold offline from most bookstalls and booksellers. As the title implies, it‟saimed at start-up and home-based businesses and if it‟s adviceyou‟re after, there‟s heaps of it here.For a start, there‟s everything you could possibly need to knowon starting a business, from finding an attorney to engaging newstaff. There are ideas galore on what kind of business to makemoney in, from home-based businesses to franchises. Andthere‟s a hand-holding guide to managing and growing yourbusiness, from raising money to taking time off. As if all thatweren‟t enough, there‟s an A to Z encyclopaedia of smallbusiness terms.Now all you have to do is count your first million!Summary of Free Resources: newsletters business tools calculators an A to Z of small business terms topics, features, and magazine.Site Home Address:http://www.entrepreneur.comEmail Address:email@example.com Page 34 of 107 Get the MTL Experience!
35. Manage, Click, Learn! 201129. Evan CarmichaelMotivation andStrategies forEntrepreneursIf you‟re an entrepreneur looking for help, training, and advice,this is the site for you.Evan Carmichael is a Toronto-based entrepreneur who has hisown communications group. He succeeded at the early age of 19with his own software company and now his passion is to passhis secrets on to others.On this site, you‟ll find a treasure-trove of resources forentrepreneurs. These include videos, articles, advice, bios offamous entrepreneurs, and a page of unique resources suppliedby contributing experts. At the start of the year, there were 348items, including Creating a Mission Statement to Maslow forEntrepreneurs to Start Up Capital Strategies.Summary of Free Resources: Videos on famous entrepreneurs eg Steve Jobs Blog network Template downloads, eg Partner Questionnaire Tools and guides Entrepreneur advice Free downloads.Site Home Address:http://www.evancarmichael.com/Email Address:firstname.lastname@example.org Page 35 of 107 Get the MTL Experience!
36. Manage, Click, Learn! 201130. Everyone NegotiatesYIKES ,You’ve Got To Be KiddingThis is Peter Barron Starks‟ site, which he calls:“your premier resource for sharpening yournegotiating skills”. It‟s not hard to see why.There are lots of free resources here on negotiating, including atest of your negotiating style, a monthly newsletter, and incisivearticles. But what caught my eye was his list of over 60 shortsharp negotiating gambits. They‟ll catch your attention toobecause they‟re very much to the point and memorable.Who, for instance, would forget “YIKES You‟ve Got to be Kidding”which is about expressing surprise to your opponent, or“Appealing to Mother Teresa” which is a cunning message forhelp that only a hard-hearted person could refuse.If these gambits don‟t turn you into a powerful deal-maker, I‟lleat my hat.Summary of Free Resources: articles, newsletters and collection of negotiation gambits negotiating style self-assessment.Site Home Address:http://www.everyonenegotiates.comEmail Address:email@example.com Page 36 of 107 Get the MTL Experience!
37. Manage, Click, Learn! 201131. Executive Coaching StudioFree E-Course for ExecutivesThis is an executive coaching website run by SeanMcPheat. One of the free goodies on offer is a 5-part email course called “The Top 5 Secrets of theMost Successful Executives”.The 5 parts arrive in succession in your email box and because ofSean‟s laid-back, friendly style are easy to read and easy toabsorb.After the first part which is an Introduction, you get “MakingThings Happen”, then “Great Communication Skills are Part ofthe Top Executive‟s Armoury”, followed by “UnderstandingOthers” and ending up with “Seeking Good Counsel”.Beats those long journeys to training courses!Summary of Free Resources: articles, newsletter email course for executives.Site Home Address:http://www.executivecoachingstudio.comEmail Address:firstname.lastname@example.org Page 37 of 107 Get the MTL Experience!
38. Manage, Click, Learn! 201132. Executive PlanetCross-cultural TrainingIf you do business around the world, thissite is an essential companion to yourairline tickets, suitcase, and hotelbooking.Its main feature is a guide to business culture when negotiatingin 49 different countries. For each country, you get advice on:negotiating tactics; entertaining; making appointments; how toaddress people; what to wear; and conversational do‟s anddon‟ts.Plus for each country, you‟ll get advice from an expert along withfacts about laws, culture, and etiquette.The site works like a wiki, meaning you can register and updatearticles.Summary of Free Resources: Details of how to communicate in 49 different countries fromArgentina to Yemen.Site Home Address:http://www.executiveplanet.comEmail Address:email@example.com Page 38 of 107 Get the MTL Experience!
39. Manage, Click, Learn! 201133. Ezine ArticlesEzine Articles for AuthorsI had to include an article directory inthis compilation simply because of the huge amount of materialyou‟ll find on any one of these sites. For me, the best articledirectory by far is Ezine Articles, run by Christopher Knight.This site is mind-bogglingly massive. Here are a couple ofstatistics. It has over 100,000 articles (and probably growing allthe time). And over 25,000 authors (also probably growing allthe time).What makes Ezine Articles the best of a big bunch is that itdoesn‟t just allow anyone to stick any article on its site. Itreviews everything that it archives which means you‟ll get onlygood stuff. I‟ve spent many a valuable hour or two here andcome away with ideas that would make my head burst.In the business section, there are all the categories you couldwish for if you are looking to extend or update your knowledge,including: Customer Service, Change Management,Teambuilding, Presentation, Negotiation, Communication, andTop 10 Tips. In the Self-Improvement section, you‟ll findLeadership, Time Management, Coaching, Goal Setting,Motivation, and Creativity. The list just goes on and on.See you in a couple of hours‟ time!Summary of Free Resources: massive article directory.Site Home Address:http://www.ezinearticles.comEmail Address:firstname.lastname@example.org Page 39 of 107 Get the MTL Experience!
40. Manage, Click, Learn! 201134. Fast CompanyHow Smart People WorkFast Company is one of theoriginal business informationwebsites. I first came across it many years ago when theInternet was still relatively small and it‟s nice to report that it‟sstill going strong.Essentially, of course, Fast Company is a monthly business printmagazine that you can subscribe to. But on the site you can seethe current edition for free and read selected articles. You canalso browse their massive archive of past copies. But that‟snowhere near all they do.For a start, you can subscribe to some very useful newsletters.The one I like most is Fast Take, which is a weekly roundup fromthe Web. For those of us too busy to spend every day surfing.Then, there‟s the Fast 50 which are 50 portraits of businessesthat are writing the history of the future; a directory ofbusinesses in your area (States only unfortunately); and a seriesof slide shows which includes: Six Jobs That Won‟t Exist in 2016(I‟m OK, mine‟s not there) and Top 10 Bosses From Hell.All in all, a fast feast.Summary of Free Resources: newsletters tools you can use the corporate shrink agony aunt portraits of the future slide shows.Site Home Address:http://www.fastcompany.comEmail Address:email@example.com Page 40 of 107 Get the MTL Experience!
41. Manage, Click, Learn! 201135. FenmanYour One-Stop Shop For All YourTraining NeedsFenman is a UK company with along and successful record of creating training resources formanagement and personal development. They are now aformidable presence on the Web.The beauty of this site is that you can access all Fenman‟s offlineproducts and at the same time instantly download free samples.There‟s so much information that if you downloaded everythingthat‟s available, you‟d have a huge library of valuable material.As an example, this is what I did. I clicked on just one of their 25categories, Recruitment, Selection and Induction. That took meto a page with 8 big products of which I was able to downloadsamples from 4. As a result I had free access to over 70 pages ofreally excellent material including an exercise on TacklingBullying, How to run an Assessment Centre, an Induction Toolkit,and an exercise on identifying employees with talent, calledDanger – Talent Zombies!Thank you, Fenman!Summary of Free Resources: huge range of training products with many free samples.Site Home Address:http://www.fenman.co.ukEmail Address:firstname.lastname@example.org Page 41 of 107 Get the MTL Experience!
42. Manage, Click, Learn! 201136. First Steps TrainingPut Life Back Into YourEmployeesI‟m a sucker for new team games and I‟ve included this sitebecause many of the free activities listed here I‟d never comeacross before.For example, how about “The Great Mississippi Lizard Egg” or“Moonball” or “Wampum” ? Even the names are original.I won‟t tell you what you have to do in these games (they‟re fartoo complicated). Just pop on over and try them for yourself.Incidentally, First Steps Training also provides a (paid) servicewhere they will email you an exercise within 3 days to suit anyspecification you give them.Summary of Free Resources: team games performance builders webcasts free training activities team effectiveness questionnaire.Site Home Address:http://www.firststepstraining.comEmail Address:email@example.com Page 42 of 107 Get the MTL Experience!
43. Manage, Click, Learn! 201137. Games2TrainSerious Training In a GameEnvironmentWouldn‟t it be fantastic if we could get kids to beso enthralled with learning that they missedmealtimes, TV and other distractions? That‟s the aim of MarcPrensky who‟s authored a book along these lines called “Don‟tBother Me Mom – I‟m Learning” and has created this websitewhere the main form of training is playing games.There are 6 categories of games: Video games, Multiplayergames, Certification games, Quiz shows, Flash games, and Phonegames. You can try out all of the categories if you have Flashinstalled.I gave Quiz show a go and chose Sexual Harassment as mysubject. I then got to choose who I wanted to be and who to playagainst and the game started. The questions are the usual rangeof multiple choice and true or false but the graphics, audio, anddesign makes you really believe you‟re on a TV quiz show. Iscored quite well and I certainly learnt.Great fun! Could this be the way our kids really will learn?Summary of Free Resources: samples of Flash-based training games.Site Home Address:http://www.games2train.comEmail Address:firstname.lastname@example.org Page 43 of 107 Get the MTL Experience!
44. Manage, Click, Learn! 201138. Get More DoneA Free Time TabulatorIn case you don‟t know what a timetabulator is, here‟s one from PaceProductivity. It‟s a way of workingout how much time you spend on the11 main areas of your life: from employment, to family, sleepand TV and so on.When you‟ve allocated your weekly hours, you can see a piechart of how well you do compared to others. You can also enteryour ideal profile to see where you want to be.In addition to the time tabulator, the site offers 10 time tamertips; some research into the top time wasters; and interestingtime management quotes.That‟s, of course, if you‟ve got the time to read them!Summary of Free Resources: time tabulator quotes, tips, and research on time management.Site Home Address:http://www.getmoredone.comEmail Address:email@example.com Page 44 of 107 Get the MTL Experience!
45. Manage, Click, Learn! 201139. HarvardBusiness SchoolAre These the Greatest Ever Business Leaders?Here‟s a run-down of 1000 of the greatest American businessleaders of the 20th century.For non-Americans, there will be some unfamiliar names on thelist, but most people will recognize people like Elizabeth Arden,Clarence Birdseye, Gilbert Colgate, and Hugh Hefner.There are brief but fascinating bios of each leader. Did you know,for example, that Thomas Watson of IBM brought out thecompany‟s first computer as early as 1952? Or that Henry J.Heinz started peddling his family‟s home-grown produce at theage of 8?Work hard and you might be in next century‟s list!Summary of Free Resources: biographies of 1000 business leaders.Site Home Address:http://www.hbs.edu/leadership/database/index.htmlEmail Address:firstname.lastname@example.org Page 45 of 107 Get the MTL Experience!
46. Manage, Click, Learn! 201140. Harvey MackaySurvive A Swim With the SharksThere aren‟t too many gurus in this list ofthe top 100 Management and PersonalDevelopment websites. But I keep a specialplace for Harvey Mackay. It‟s just that hetells such a good story.If you want to know what I mean, read the articles on thiswebsite. For a start, just like the titles of his books (one of which“Swim With the Sharks Without Being Eaten Alive” is behind oursub-heading above), the headings of these articles areimmediately grabbable.There‟s “The heart of education is the education of the heart”. Or“Some squares are really sharp”. Or how about “Say thanksbefore it‟s just a memory”.Then there‟s the content. Many of these articles kick off withfascinating stories of successful business leaders or managers.(Harvey knows we‟re all curious deep down). And then he drawssome universal truths out of these stories that help us take homethe message.Finally, he‟s just a great writer. You just have to read his stuff.And he packs a big message in the shortest possible space. Yep,I reckon you‟ll learn a lot from this site. Enjoy!Summary of Free Resources: management articles.Site Home Address:http://www.mackay.comEmail Address:email@example.com Page 46 of 107 Get the MTL Experience!
47. Manage, Click, Learn! 201141. Hello, My Name Is ScottStick Yourself Out ThereIn my review of this site, I was goingto say that a great future awaits ScottGinsberg. And then I realised that thisisn‟t true. He‟s already got a greatpresent!OK, Scott is still young, but he has already written 7 books,launched his own interactive TV, is a regular columnist, has asuite of websites, and has made a brand out of a nametag.(Apparently, he also has a nametag tattooed on his chest.)The theme behind Scott‟s ideas is Approachability. It underlieshis Hello, My Name is Scott website. Here you‟ll find what mustbe the biggest selection of articles related to Approachabilityanywhere. There are over 700 of them.Many of Scott‟s themes really chime with me. One of them is theidea that you shouldn‟t create customers; you should create fans.Another is his comfort around using modern technology to buildcustomer relations.If you can‟t get enough of Scott on this site, take a look at hisother video site and consultancy site.Summary of Free Resources: Over 700 articles on making an impactSite Home Address:http://www.hellomynameisscott.comEmail Address:firstname.lastname@example.org Page 47 of 107 Get the MTL Experience!
48. Manage, Click, Learn! 201142. Human LinksThe Only Indian PortalOn HR DevelopmentThis is a lovely Indian website that provides a wide range ofservices for human resource professionals.Amongst the many free goodies on offer here (along with thearticles, links, forum, news and jobs) are a wide set ofpersonality tests, a wide range of managerial tests (eg Managerin a Fix), a range of audits, (from training needs to climate,thinking skills to job satisfaction) and some general knowledgetests.Wherever you are, use it.Summary of Free Resources: management articles tests forum.Site Home Address:http://www.humanlinks.comEmail Address:email@example.com Page 48 of 107 Get the MTL Experience!
49. Manage, Click, Learn! 201143. HumanResources About…Free Learning Styles TestIf you haven‟t yet become acquainted with the About concept,then you‟re in for a great treat. About – as the name suggests –is a multi-channel site that gives you an encyclopaedic tour of awide range of topics. They start with 19th Century History andend up with Zoology. On the way they tackle Human Resourceswith guide Susan Heathfield.Susan takes you through 4 main areas: HR Basics; EmployingPeople; Managing People; and Success at Work. Throughout thechannel, you‟ll find topics on Change Management,Communications, Employee Recognition,Management/Leadership, Motivation, Performance Management,and Teambuilding.To help you through this wealth of material, there are links to themost popular sections, the “must reads”, and the latest updates.As with all About sites, there are free 5-week email classes, hereincluding “Recruit and Hire the Best”.Summary of Free Resources: Learning style profile Free policy samples, checklists and forms Interview tips Job descriptions Free email classes.Site Home Address:http://humanresources.about.comEmail Address:firstname.lastname@example.org Page 49 of 107 Get the MTL Experience!
50. Manage, Click, Learn! 201144. Institute of Silly and Meaningless SayingsBullshine GeneratorHere‟s some light relief, albeit with a seriouspurpose. It‟s the website of the Institute of Silly andMeaningless Sayings (author unknown but probably someone bythe name of R Pottinger!)Part of the spoof is that it is set up as a legitimate institute andthus lampoons some professional institutes that take themselvesfar too seriously. For example, you can become a member of theinstitute and learn about the institute‟s history and purpose.There‟s a coat of arms (motto: Back to Quo Vadis), roll of honourand list of “bored” members.The purpose of all this fun is to highlight some of the silly thingswe do and say in the workplace. There‟s a swipe at managementmodels, a list of hilarious workplace clichés, a Bullshine generatorfor producing management speak, a way to curse colleaguesusing pirate-speak (I kid you not!) and a Babel translator tellingyou what various professional people really mean behind thewords they say.For a flavour of each of these, here‟s my favourite cliché: “Hewas in and out like a yo-yo”; my favourite bullshine phrase: “Hasanyone seen my random data-stream analyser?”; and myfavourite pirate curse: “What care I, thou plump, black-spottedpigeonfoot!”Odd, but great fun.Summary of Free Resources: bullshine generator, ISMS curser, ISMS Babel translator carparktivity stickers.Site Home Address:http://www.btinternet.com/~rpottinger/index.htmEmail Address:Isms2002@btinternet.comwww.managetrainlearn.com Page 50 of 107 Get the MTL Experience!
51. Manage, Click, Learn! 201145. LeadershipNowBuilding ACommunity ofLeadersThere are a number of familiar features on this site such asleadership quotes, articles and a newsletter.But there are 2 features that make this site just a little bitdifferent. For a start, there‟s a feature called Leadership Minute.This is a series of short one-minute reads on leadership subjects.They include: “Thirteen Mistakes of Leadership” and “First ClassNoticers”.The other valuable feature is a reading room where you can readexcerpts from some of the best management books around. Theyinclude: Brian Tracy‟s “The 100 Absolutely Unbreakable Laws ofBusiness Success” and Blaine McCormick‟s “Ben Franklin‟s 12Rules of Management”.Take a daily dip.Summary of Free Resources: leadership articles newsletter book excerpts.Site Home Address:http://www.leadershipnow.comEmail Address:email@example.com Page 51 of 107 Get the MTL Experience!
52. Manage, Click, Learn! 201146. Leadership ToolsA Free Thank youHere‟s something free that nobody else offers! An ecard messageservice for team members who‟ve done a good job or who needcheering up on a tough assignment.This site gives you 20 e-cards to choose from. There‟s one onAchievement, Integrity, Great Job, down to Well Done. All youhave to do is jot down who you want to send the card to withyour message, and bingo! off goes the card.It might be a bit cheesy for some, but there‟s no excuse anymore for not letting your people know how much you appreciatethem!Make sure you check out all the other free items on this site,such as a free copy of Oliver Swett Marden‟s success book,“Pushing To The Front”, interviews with top leaders, e-zine, and arange of leadership tools.Summary of Free Resources: success e-book tools for leaders, eg business planning toolkit coaching course articles and quotes teambuilding exercises ecards.Site Home Address:http://www.leadership-tools.comEmail Address:firstname.lastname@example.org Page 52 of 107 Get the MTL Experience!
53. Manage, Click, Learn! 201147. Leader-ValuesValuing LeadershipThis is a very useful site. It‟s been put togetherby Mick Yates and is built around the idea of 4E‟s of leadership: Envision, Enable, Empower,and Energize.You can watch various slide shows explaining this framework andlearn how they apply to 5 leaders of the 20th century, includingGandhi and Pope John XXIII.On top of all this, there are 300 themed articles on leadership,350 links, 200 magazine features, 400 book references, and 500quotations.Now that should keep you quiet for a few days!Summary of Free Resources: slide shows leadership self-assessment leadership articles quotations book references.Site Home Address:http://www.leader-values.comEmail Address:email@example.com Page 53 of 107 Get the MTL Experience!
54. Manage, Click, Learn! 201148. Leading TodayWeb Enhanced Leadership Educationand DevelopmentThis is a wonderful online magazineresource for leaders and managers that, with regular visits, willchange the way you manage and lead for good.It‟s run by Greg L. Thomas as a non-profit organisation dedicatedto the understanding and education of organisational andpersonal leadership.At the heart of Leading Today are a set of archives that cover 10years from 2001 to 2010. Browsing back through the early years,I found a Powerpoint show on Colin Powell‟s “Leadership Primer”;a wide range of original articles, including one called “What Is theRight Way to Peel a Banana?”; interviews with successfulleaders; and excellent book reviews.I can‟t speak too highly of this site. Maybe it‟s because it‟s a non-profit organisation, but I sense a real joy in sharing informationon Greg‟s part. To show you what I mean, there‟s even a sectionon Classical Historical Writings and Speeches, seen from aleadership perspective. They range from “Politics” by Aristotle, to“The Art of War” by Sun Tzu, to the inaugural addresses ofAmerican presidents.Summary of Free Resources: 10 years of archived articles, reviews, interviews Full sets of classical writings MP3 recordings on leadership tips Leadership terms.Site Home Address:http://www.leadingtoday.orgEmail Address:firstname.lastname@example.org Page 54 of 107 Get the MTL Experience!
55. Manage, Click, Learn! 201149. Lessons in LifemanshipA Course in LifemanshipThis is an interesting site in which Bryan Bellattempts to explore what the meaning oflifemanship is.Bryan says that Lifemanship is like seamanship. Just asseamanship is defined as the ability to navigate the seas, solifemanship is about navigating human relationships. It‟s aboutgetting the skills that strengthen our relationships, making themmore enjoyable for us and avoiding the self-defeating actionswhich make life a struggle.The course is split into 7 parts, including: How to improverelationships; how to get a job; how to find potential employees;and how to share success and motivation.It‟s like a compass to sail the seas of life (groan!).Summary of Free Resources: online course.Site Home Address:http://www.bbll.comEmail Address:email@example.com Page 55 of 107 Get the MTL Experience!
56. Manage, Click, Learn! 201150. Management HelpFree Management LibraryI first came across this website some years agowhen there was little else on managementdevelopment on the web. I was astounded thenand still am now. It‟s an amazing resource, thework of one man, Carter McNamara.Carter calls the site a “complete, highly integrated library ofmanagement material”. And it‟s hard to argue with that.There doesn‟t appear to be anything left out. It covers everythingin business from A, Advertising and Promotion, to Z, well V,Volunteers. (By the way, it has a bias towards non-profitorganisations.)Let‟s see what happens when you explore one topic, say GroupSkills. You start with an introduction and a set of links to outsidesites. Then you move through Icebreakers and Group Matters, toGeneral Resources and Related Library Links. And of course whenyou go elsewhere you have other links to explore.It‟s a real web of information, a true management help.Summary of Free Resources: encyclopaedia of management.Site Home Address:http://www.managementhelp.orgEmail Address:firstname.lastname@example.org Page 56 of 107 Get the MTL Experience!
57. Manage, Click, Learn! 201151. Manager WiseTo Work is Human, To Manage DivineThis is nothing short of a management supersite.Where to begin? Well, there‟s a massive collection of articles inthe Knowledge Bank, neatly categorised into sections such asCoaching, Culture, Innovation, Motivation and so on. The one Ichecked on Motivation has some really well-chosen subjects,such as “Climbing the Mountain on your Terms” and “Feedback isthe Breakfast of Champions”.Then there‟s an A to Z glossary of management terms. Fordevilment, I selected “Q” and got “Quick Ratio” and “Quality ofWork”.There are also links to universities, business schools,management publications, portals, and employment law sitesaround the world.As a bonus, you can buy the T-shirt with that slogan on (“ToWork Is Human, To Manage Divine”) and hand it out to yourdelegates on your next training course.Summary of Free Resources: massive collection of management articles glossary of management terms.Site Home Address:http://www.managerwise.comEmail Address:email@example.com Page 57 of 107 Get the MTL Experience!
58. Manage, Click, Learn! 201152. ManageTrainLearnFree Software DownloadsI hope you‟ll forgive thisbit of self-indulgence since this is our site.ManageTrainLearn (MTL) focuses on the 20 skills that you needfor professional and personal success in the 21st century. Theyrange from Appraisal and Assertiveness to Teambuilding,Thinking Skills, Time Management and Training Skills.To help you and your organisation learn these skills, MTLprovides a range of online products, including E-learning courses,Step-by-Step pocketbook guides. Manuals for Trainers, 1-dayCourse Plans, and a library of free e-books.You can download free evaluation versions of all these productsfrom the site and enjoy them without limit at your leisure.Summary of Free Resources: Free daily management tips, e-courses, and e-books, plussamplers of all MTL training products prize quiz newsletter articles on management and development.Site Home Address:http://www.managetrainlearn.comEmail Address:firstname.lastname@example.org Page 58 of 107 Get the MTL Experience!
59. Manage, Click, Learn! 201153. Marshall HouseYour Free Daily AffirmationThis site is run by Jeanie Marshall andeach month of the year she offers a theme which is thentranslated into a daily affirmation. For example, in the week Ichecked it out, the theme was Balance, and the affirmation forthe day was “I act with purposeful awareness of equanimity andbalance.”It‟s a nice way to do some useful self-improvement each dayand, the best bit is, it‟s free.Other resources on this site include Jeanie‟s guided meditationtapes. When I looked, the two available were: A Meditation forCentering which lasted 12 minutes and Your Source ofAbundance which lasted 27 minutes.Peace and prosperity be with you!Summary of Free Resources: daily affirmation 3-monthly e-zines online guided meditations.Site Home Address:http://www.mhmail.comEmail Address:email@example.com Page 59 of 107 Get the MTL Experience!
60. Manage, Click, Learn! 201154. Mind Power SystemFree Relaxation ProgrammeThis is one of the websites of Jose Silva,founder of the Mind Power System. Ifyou‟re interested in getting more out ofyour subconscious mind and reaching atruly relaxed creative state of awareness,this is the site to come to.The free part of the programme is a 9-part email course which isthe result of Jose Silva‟s 25-year research into how humanbeings can reach their full potential. You‟ll learn how to reachdeep levels of meditation like a Buddhist monk, pull creativeideas out of thin air, and accelerate your own healing.Plus, you get a free 30-minute mp3 audio programme called“How To Reach The Alpha Level”. This programme shows youhow to reach the alpha level of relaxation, an optimal state ofbeing in which your right and left brains are working togetherand you are in a state of total, creative and deep relaxation.Go on, open up your mind, and discover possibilities you neverimagined!Summary of Free Resources: mp3 relaxation programme email course.Site Home Address:http://www.silvaultramindsystem.comEmail Address:firstname.lastname@example.org Page 60 of 107 Get the MTL Experience!
61. Manage, Click, Learn! 201155. Mind ToolsOnline management and leadership training,instantly availableEach year, MindTools.com helps more than10,000,000 visitors learn the essential skillsthey need for an excellent career.Here you can learn hundreds of essentialmanagement skills, free of charge, anddevelop yourself on an ongoing basis with the Mind Tools‟popular e-newsletter.One recent addition to MindTools are 2 self-assessmentquestionnaires on “How Good are Your Management Skills?” and“How Good are Your Leadership Skills?”. Each has a set ofquestions that cover all the key skills in both functions. Whenyou‟ve finished, you review what your score means and getpointers in how to develop yourself further.Another new addition is a poll of the top 20 articles as voted byreaders. Currently top is “How Good is Your Time Management?”There is also a members‟ area, called Career Excellence Club, foraccess to all the materials, interviews with experts, and a forum.Summary of Free Resources: free skills-builders Over 450 articles with a top 20 list of the best Self-assessment questionnaires 140 articles downloadable as an e-book personal development plan workbook.Site Home Address:http://www.mindtools.com/Email Address:email@example.com Page 61 of 107 Get the MTL Experience!
62. Manage, Click, Learn! 201156. MIT OpenCoursewareSloan School of ManagementWhen it first announced that it was opening up all its coursematerial free to the world, the Massachusetts Institute ofTechnology made newspaper headlines. Now a few years on,here are the results: MIT Opencourseware.This is how it works. There are some 34 departments rangingfrom Aeronautics to Writing Studies. The most relevant to anyoneinterested in business is the Sloan School of Management withover 100 programmes.Programmes are courses run in any particular semester. Let‟stake as an example “Practical Leadership”. What you‟ll get on thiscourse is a syllabus, calendar, reading references, lecture notesand assignments, both in pdf. What you don‟t get, obviously, isthe actual lessons.It‟s up to you how you might use this information. You could be atrainer and use the plan as a structure for your own courses. Oryou could use the references as the basis for your own self-pacedlearning. It‟s up to you.Other programmes of interest to managers are: AdvancedManagerial Communication; Listening to the Customer;Negotiations and Conflict Resolution; and Communications forManagement. Now you can turn yourself into a MIT graduate!Summary of Free Resources: online courses trainer‟s resources.Site Home Address:http://www.ocw.mit.eduEmail Address:firstname.lastname@example.org Page 62 of 107 Get the MTL Experience!
63. Manage, Click, Learn! 201157. mp3motivatorsFree mp3 programmeThis site supplies the top audio programmesfrom the world‟s best personal developmentspeakers.The free gift offered on the site comes whenyou recommend the site to a friend. When I did this, the freemp3 I got was Bob Proctor and Jim Rohn talking about Goal-setting. It lasts all of 25.45 minutes and can be played straightfrom your PC or an mp3 player.Considering what you‟d pay to hear either of these two speakersin person, that‟s not a bad deal!Summary of Free Resources: motivational mp3s free copy of As A Man Thinketh by James Allen.Site Home Address:http://www.mp3motivators.comEmail Address:email@example.com Page 63 of 107 Get the MTL Experience!
64. Manage, Click, Learn! 201158. National School Board AssociationProfessional and Leadership DevelopmentThis site contains a useful professional andleadership programme.Although it‟s aimed at school governing bodies, the lessons haveuniversal appeal to managers and leaders in any organisation.There‟s good stuff on the qualities that make up a leader, thedifferent ways to communicate, and quite a big section ondealing with conflict.Maybe they have something in mind?Summary of Free Resources: leadership course.Site Home Address:http://www.nsba.org/sbot/toolkit/PandLDev.htmlEmail Address:firstname.lastname@example.org Page 64 of 107 Get the MTL Experience!
65. Manage, Click, Learn! 201159. NegotiationEnterprisesEmpowerment ThroughNegotiationHere‟s a tricky negotiation skills test called “So You Think YouKnow How To Negotiate?”There are just 7 questions and you‟re given 5 minutes tocomplete them. All the questions are case studies.The first case is as follows: “A client walks into your office and isexceedingly angry and difficult to talk to. How do you approachyour client so as to make your meeting as productive aspossible?”You have 5 possible options for each answer.After submitting your answers, you get the correct versions anda rationale, which is quite instructive.Summary of Free Resources: negotiating skills test.Site Home Address:http://www.sabonline.comEmail Address:email@example.com Page 65 of 107 Get the MTL Experience!
66. Manage, Click, Learn! 201160. NegotiatorMagazineThe Most Comprehensive Resource On Negotiating TodayThis is probably the biggest database of negotiating material onthe web. It‟s absolutely massive. And it‟s all the work of oneman, John Baker.John has compiled everything to do with negotiations rangingfrom Crisis Negotiation to Gender Negotiation to SalaryNegotiation and Travel Negotiation. There‟s no fee so it‟s aresource you can wander around at will.One feature that took my eye was a page on OutstandingNegotiations in which readers are asked to submit theirnominations for the best negotiating performance ever carriedout. Two entries are currently topping the list. The first was whatJohn calls the King Solomon Maternal Claims Dispute, in whichKing Solomon had to choose between two women who claimed tobe the mother of a baby boy. The second is the LouisianaPurchase by James Monroe and Robert Livingston in 1803, inwhich these two men doubled the size of the USA overnight forthe price of $15 million.Cheap at twice the price!Summary of Free Resources: huge database of negotiating material.Site Home Address:http://www.negotiatormagazine.comEmail Address:firstname.lastname@example.org Page 66 of 107 Get the MTL Experience!
67. Manage, Click, Learn! 201161. New ConversationsThe Seven ChallengesThis is Dennis Rivers‟ site which hecalls a cooperative communicationskills community. He offers a range of free ebooks, articles andexercises to help visitors communicate more creatively,successfully, and compassionately; to encourage dialogue andresolve conflict; and to build a more co-operative life at homeand work.There are 5 free e-books including:The Seven Challenges written by Dennis himself. It goes intosubjects such as Listening; Expressing yourself clearly; andFocusing on learning.Compassionate Listening by Gene Knudsen Hoffman, whichexplores how to transform conflictHuman Becoming, an anthology of works by David Richo on ourjourney toward becoming whole and human, (look out for hisexcellent affirmations on overcoming fear)The Geometry of Dialogue, again by Dennis, which usesmandala-like flow charts to map and facilitate human interaction.Summary of Free Resources: communication skills e-books a set of resources on forgiveness, including a bumper sticker.Site Home Address:http://www.newconversations.netEmail Address:email@example.com Page 67 of 107 Get the MTL Experience!
68. Manage, Click, Learn! 201162. Office DiversionsThe Productivity Reduction DiscoveryCentreDon‟t tell your boss the subtitle for this site or he/she willseriously think you‟re wasting your time here. However, if you doget caught, then just quote the subtitle on the home page, whichsays: “Important survey reveals long-term medical importance ofactive on-the-job stress reduction”.Because that‟s what this site will do for you: reduce your stressand give your fun hormones a real boost. There are tons of greatmaterial here: office jokes galore; lists of phobias; games ofconcentration; world clockwatching; office pranks; timewasters;2035 headlines (eg “Ozone created by electric cars now killingmillions in 7th largest country in the world, California”); braintwisters, and jigsaw puzzles.When a bit jaded, I‟ve often whiled away a half-hour doing ajigsaw puzzle on this site and come back to my duties refreshed.(Really!) Perhaps the first of the 10 Office Commandments onthis site is reason enough to play around here from time to time:“Thou shalt have no other life beside work”!Oh, and in case your boss does catch you looking at this site,there‟s a panic button called Yikes It‟s The Boss which will takeyou to a page on… well find out for yourself!Summary of Free Resources: jokes, games, pranks, puzzles on office working forum poll free office clipart.Site Home Address:http://www.officediversions.comEmail Address:firstname.lastname@example.org Page 68 of 107 Get the MTL Experience!
69. Manage, Click, Learn! 201163. Patricia FrippConfessions of an Unashamed Relentless Self-PromoterPatricia Fripp is an award-winning coach andspeaker, and by her own admission, anunashamed relentless self-promoter.I don‟t mind that because I like her style andtone and enjoy what she offers.For example, she has a huge list of articles covering the wholeraft of management and personal development topics. Forexample, in Presentation skills, she offers “Put Your Audience inthe Opening” (good advice); in Marketing Skills, she offers“Power Pitching”; and in Leadership, she offers “Make YourPresentations Fun”.But there‟s more free stuff on this site. There‟s a whole set ofvideos taken from Patricia‟s presentations. Try “Life is a series ofSales Situations” for starters. Or how about “The Story BehindAwesome Storytelling”. And what better than “Quantum LeapPerformance”?You certainly get your money‟s worth here. After all, it‟s free!Summary of Free Resources: management articles ezines on public speaking and business videos of presentations.Site Home Address:http://www.fripp.comEmail Address:email@example.com Page 69 of 107 Get the MTL Experience!
70. Manage, Click, Learn! 201164. People AlchemyTurning People into Gold DustThe guys at People Alchemyclaim that, if you‟re a managerwho‟s stuck, overwhelmed,making mistakes, or underpressure (OK, OK, who isn‟t?), then you don‟t need training. Youneed answers.And their answer is their online (and offline if you want) portal ofover 100 topics on management with lots of information on each.It‟s a great resource and they offer a Free Trial for 15 days. Thisenables you to access the full version and wander all over theplace, using their search facility or just going where the moodtakes you.Everything possible is included from 360 Degree Assessments toDiversity, Empowerment to Violence and Aggression. EverythingI saw was superbly written and presented. A nice touch was alsothat you can bookmark pages and add your own notes.Oh, and if this wasn‟t enough, the portal is offered free tocharities, just because they want to!Summary of Free Resources: Trial of a refreshingly different leadership manualSite Home Address:http://www.peoplealchemy.co.ukEmail Address:firstname.lastname@example.org Page 70 of 107 Get the MTL Experience!
71. Manage, Click, Learn! 201165. Penn State PsychologyWhat Do You See?If you‟ve ever been on a personaldevelopment programme, the chancesare you‟ve been shown an ambiguouspicture showing 2 images which changeaccording to how you look at them. Sometrainers use the famous “old hag-youngqueen” image. Others use the Neckercube. And others mix numbers andletters as in the “Is it 13 or B?” picture.This site has a huge number of links to different optical illusionsites (though, being rather old, some of the links are now dead).You‟ll find the 3 just mentioned plus other well-known ambiguousillusions such as the Eskimo/Indian chief; the rabbit/duck; andthe facing vases/faces.They‟re fun to play with or just to work out for yourself. And youcan use them in a wide range of change programmes as greaticebreakers, or quick power learning interludes.Summary of Free Resources: optical illusions.Site Home Address:http://psych.la.psu.edu/clip/Perception.htmEmail Address:Acp103@psu.eduwww.managetrainlearn.com Page 71 of 107 Get the MTL Experience!
72. Manage, Click, Learn! 201166. PersonalDevelopmentHomespun PhilosophyIf homespun philosophy is your thing (and I have to confess to acertain weakness in this neck of the woods), then you‟ll loveChuck Gallozzi‟s articles and free e-book “Roadblocks toHappiness” on this site.There are nearly 250 articles to choose from, neatly arranged inA to Z fashion according to personal development themes. So westart with Abstinence, move on to Change and Complaints, steerright through Learning and Leaders, and end up with WisdomWords and Worry.As an example of the folksy nature of these writings, here‟s thesubheading to the article on Wisdom: “Some folks are wise andsome otherwise”.Aaah. Say goodnight, John-Boy!Summary of Free Resources: articles and e-book free My Life Planner software.Site Home Address:http://www.personal-development.comEmail Address:email@example.com Page 72 of 107 Get the MTL Experience!
73. Manage, Click, Learn! 201167. Philip HumbertCoaching to Achieve Your Goals and LiveYour DreamsDr Philip Humbert is my kind of guy. He‟s acoach who says he‟s never worked in hislife: what he does couldn‟t be described aswork in the conventional sense. He does things that bring himjoy and contribute value to others.I suppose there‟s no better definition of a trainer or coach thanwhen he says: “I love to pass on what I‟ve learned and helpothers enjoy their own brand of success.”Philip shares a lot of his philosophy and ideas on this website ofhis. The free goodies include 3 free e-books: Goal-Setting 101;Personal Eco-Systems; and Making Money, Creating Wealth;audio tapes and top 10 lists. One of the best features is Philip‟snewsletters and you can get copies for every month back to2002.Oh, and I also like Philip because the most important stuff on hisbio is his dog, Kodiak.Summary of Free Resources: 3 e-books Audio tapes Hundreds of quips and quotes on personal development Newsletter archive.Site Home Address:http://philiphumbert.comEmail Address:firstname.lastname@example.org Page 73 of 107 Get the MTL Experience!
74. Manage, Click, Learn! 201168. Positive ClubFree Inspirational BooksIf you‟re really interested in personal self-improvement, then this site will shower you with greatmotivational literature, including some classic self-improvementbooks.You can get Napoleon Hill‟s “How to Overcome Failure andAchieve Success”, Kahlil Gibran‟s “The Prophet” and WallaceWattles‟ “The Science of Getting Rich”. And many more besides.All free.In addition, there‟s a lovely relaxing slideshow from KahlilGibran, a really neat little positive boost trick that only acomputer can deliver, Emile Coue‟s relaxation formula that‟s amust whenever you‟re feeling down, a free 7 Eternal Laws CD,and a massive dictionary of self-affirming quotations fromAbundance through to Youth.Now if none of these don‟t put you on cloud nine, there reallyisn‟t any hope for you!Summary of Free Resources: self-improvement e-books positive boost tests and quizzes inspirational slide show from Kahlil Gibran relaxation formula dictionary of self-affirming quotations.Site Home Address:http://www.positive-club.comEmail Address:email@example.com Page 74 of 107 Get the MTL Experience!
75. Manage, Click, Learn! 201169. PresentationHelperHelp For All YourPresentation NeedsI‟ve seen quite a fewsites that teachpresentation skills but this is my favourite. Where to begin?Well, first off, there‟s some great advice on how to deliver yourpresentation, told in an easy-to-read, conversational style. Topicsinclude What to Wear and Dealing with Investors.Then there‟s a range of free excellent Powerpoint templatesunder different headings such as business, seasonal, and atemplate builder. There are also quick links to the freePowerpoint viewer and trial version of the real thing.Next, you‟ll find a collection of famous speeches and examples ofwhat to say on special occasions such as weddings, funerals andretirements.And lastly, a really interesting forum from which you can seesome of the presentations people have made such as “The Life ofa Potato”, “Ancient Egyptian Mummification”, and “The Future ofthe Pork Sausage Market”.Summary of Free Resources: Slideshows Advice from famous presenters Templates Speeches Sound clips.Site Home Address:http://www.presentationhelper.co.ukEmail Address:firstname.lastname@example.org Page 75 of 107 Get the MTL Experience!
76. Manage, Click, Learn! 201170. Proven ModelsModels on the Cat WalkAlthough Provenmodels is primarily aresource for researchers and students, itcan also be of value to those who want todevelop their knowledge of managementideas.It comprises a collection of 64 models which can be accessed bea search of the model name, the author name, or the topic.Alternatively, you can browse the model book.In the top ten of models are favourites like Maslow‟s Hierarchy ofNeeds, Theory X and Y, and Fayol‟s 14 Principles of Management.The models themselves are displayed graphically with details oftheir characteristics, descriptions, pros and cons, and references.You can add your own comments.Summary of Free Resources: Collection of management modelsSite Home Address:http://www.provenmodels.comEmail Address:email@example.com Page 76 of 107 Get the MTL Experience!
77. Manage, Click, Learn! 201171. Robin SharmaThe Monk Who Sold His FerrariI don‟t believe that Robin Sharma isfor one second the monk who sold his Ferrari, but as the name ofhis bestselling book, that‟s the person I‟ll always think he is.Robin Sharma is the ex-lawyer turned motivational speaker whohas created a brand out of himself and uses this to promote awide range of business and personal development material. Youcan‟t help getting infected by Sharma‟s enthusiasm and successaura. Everything he touches seems to turn to gold.The chief free resource on this site is a collection of audiopodcasts. In all there are nearly 40 broadcasts in the archive,ranging from Lessons on Leadership from U2 to The Five Formsof Wealth to Ambidextrous Leadership and Be A RenaissancePerson.These will really motivate you as you walk or drive along.Summary of Free Resources: free podcasts video segment on “The 8 Things that Billionaires Do” video excerpt on “Lead Without a Title” “Extraordinary Leadership” audio programme (60 minutes).Site Home Address:http://www.robinsharma.comEmail Address:firstname.lastname@example.org Page 77 of 107 Get the MTL Experience!
78. Manage, Click, Learn! 201172. Roger DawsonYou’ll Never Make Money Faster than WhenYou’re NegotiatingRoger Dawson was one of the first speakersI ever heard on the subject of NegotiatingSkills. He‟s practical, entertaining, and tells avery good story.This site will show you Roger in action both on audio and video.Plus, you‟ll also get a set of 23 articles on power negotiating,including: “Ask For More”, “Flinching”, and “Money is not asimportant as you think”.Summary of Free Resources: audio and video excerpts articles on negotiating.Site Home Address:http://www.rdawson.comEmail Address:email@example.com Page 78 of 107 Get the MTL Experience!
79. Manage, Click, Learn! 201173. RonKaufmanUplifting thePower of ServiceWorldwideRon Kaufman must surely be the most dynamic advocate ofcustomer service in the world. He has reached more than 3million people with his high-energy and high-contentpresentations.He has two websites: his own at ronkaufman and his customerservice college at Up Your Service.Both sites will give you access to some of Ron‟s excellent freematerial. There are great videos which will show you why Ron issuch a draw when presenting. There are audio presentations withintriguing titles such as “How to make a wrong customer feelright”. There are 2 really creative Powerpoint slideshows calledService With a Smile and Up the Loyalty Ladder which you candownload. And, as if this wasn‟t enough, a free Customer ServiceTraining Library.Summary of Free Resources: Videos and audios on customer service Slideshows Articles and tipsSite Home Address:http://www.ronkaufman.comEmail Address:firstname.lastname@example.org Page 79 of 107 Get the MTL Experience!
80. Manage, Click, Learn! 201174. Salad LtdDo What You LoveSalad is a UK training company specialising inNeuro-Linguistic Programming (NLP).It‟s run by Jamie Smart who is the author ofmost of the articles in the tips archive. There areover 80 articles here and they are really one ofthe best introductions I‟ve come across to NLP.They‟ll enhance your communications and makeyou a stronger influencer.To get a feel for some of the tips, here are sometitles: “Put some fizz in your physiology” (aboutthe state of your body and the state of yourmind); “Wave goodbye to hesitation”; and“Power chunking”.Signing up to Jamie‟s tips means you get awhole host of NLP-related resources free.Summary of Free Resources: articles on NLP free NLP videos hypnotic language course irresistible influence language course and ebook free 1 year hypnosis course and ebook.Site Home Address:http://www.saladltd.co.ukEmail Address:email@example.com Page 80 of 107 Get the MTL Experience!
81. Manage, Click, Learn! 201175. Silicon Beach TrainingTraining that Makes a DifferenceSilicon Beach Training are a Brighton (UK)-based company that provide both online andoffline training. They care about effectivetraining and that means listening to their clientsand course participants.What makes them really outstanding, though,is the range and depth of free resources ontheir site.To start off, they offer 13 courses that can be accessed fromtheir website pages. These range from PRINCE2 to Six Sigma,Photoshop, and Social Media; as well as more familiarmanagement courses.On each of the topics in their courses, you can follow up on tags(to see related items), share the topic on your social sites, orsubmit a comment of your own.Because they are also promoting their own offline courses, theyalso run a monthly prize competition with the winners receiving afree course.Summary of Free Resources: Free courses from their website Free monthly competition.Site Home Address:http://www.siliconbeachtraining.co.uk/Email Address:firstname.lastname@example.org Page 81 of 107 Get the MTL Experience!
82. Manage, Click, Learn! 201176. Skills ConvergedTraining Material on Productivity, Soft Skills and PersonalDevelopmentSkills Converged is a great little training shop which provides off-the-shelf content for trainers. These include trainer‟s notes,workbooks, exercises, slides, all of which can be customised tosuit your own particular training needs.What makes this more than a training shop, however, is thewealth of free material on offer. These range from energisers andicebreakers to exercises and teambuilders. You get all theinstructions along with the item which are usually well-illustrated.A great giveaway for training and learning.Summary of Free Resources: Free training resources on exercises, games, and role plays Icebreakers Quiz Teambuilding games Free download pack with guidelines and useful materials forrunning courses.Site Home Address:http://www.skillsconverged.com/Home/tabid/229/Default.aspxEmail Address:email@example.com Page 82 of 107 Get the MTL Experience!
83. Manage, Click, Learn! 201177. StressbustingWellbeing Solutions for Your WorkplaceThis site has got everything you need torelieve you of stress. You can hunt forstressbusting ideas either via 12 zones likeWorkplace Stress and Money and Debt; orvia the type of remedy eg a link to another area or product.There are really interesting articles. I liked in particular the ideaof “Firebreaks” around your busy day, from Dr Roger Henderson.Then there is the Stressbusting channel with a variety of shortprogrammes on relaxation, meditation, and stretching.Therapies cover 13 remedies from Yoga to Colour Therapy toShiatsu. And the Directory offers a good set of links to morespecialised areas.The one irresistible feature is the Stress Test which will let youknow how vulnerable to stress you are.Send me to the relaxation couch now.Summary of Free Resources: Articles, advice and tests on stress busting.Site Home Address:http://www.stressbusting.co.ukEmail Address:firstname.lastname@example.org Page 83 of 107 Get the MTL Experience!
84. Manage, Click, Learn! 201178. Success.bzYour Path to SuccessIf success is importantto you in life, (and who doesn‟t have some kind of desire for theirown success?), then this is the place for you. The focus on thisentire site is success; in fact, developer Robert Stuberg‟s missioncan be summed up in this simple statement:”our goal is to helpyou experience more success!”You‟ll find products from the well-established success authorshere such as Jim Rohn and Wayne Dyer. Plus audio programmes,coaching courses, software and videos.But what about the free resources? Well, these are prettyamazing. For a start you can download a free CD and MP3 of“The Secret”. Then there‟s an amazing article directory, to whichyou can add your own items. Plus a demo of a Life Organizer thatplans your personal success. And email tips, quotes, andpowerwords. Oh, and I forgot, there‟s a great selection of e-cardsthat you can send to your contacts too.Success guaranteed, I think.Summary of Free Resources: Free CD and MP3 on Robert Stuberg‟s “The Secret” Free coaching session Free newsletters, quotes, Massive personal success article directory Free tour and demo of “Life Organizer” E-cards to send to your contacts.Site Home Address:http://www.success.bz/Email Address:email@example.com Page 84 of 107 Get the MTL Experience!
85. Manage, Click, Learn! 201179. Self GrowthThe Online Self-improvementEncyclopaediaSelfgrowth is reputedly one of the largestself-improvement sites on the Internet. Itis a resource, a community, and a place tolearn.The site has 6 areas: Success Skills; Love and Relationships;Health and Fitness; Money and Careers; Mental Health;Spirituality; and Lifestyle. You can access experts in each ofthese areas; sets of articles; events; blogs; newsletters; andproducts.Once you‟ve registered, you can develop your own memberpages and connect to others through chat, instant messaging,and discussion boards. As an encouragement to participate,members can earn user points for all their activity on the site,including adding an expert page (100 points), adding an article(50), or simply daily logging in (5). As a reward for gatheringpoints, you can be featured on the site and offered prizes.It‟s a very well-managed resource and the links alone will set youon a personal development adventure that may take youanywhere.Summary of Free Resources: A choice of 13 free newsletters Links to online IQ and EQ tests Huge directory to specialist sites dealing with self growth Access to experts.Site Home Address:http://www.selfgrowth.comEmail Address:firstname.lastname@example.org Page 85 of 107 Get the MTL Experience!
86. Manage, Click, Learn! 201180. Test CaféBrain TestsThis is one of the best sites around for takingtests. You can take them on your IQ, on yourcareer choices, on teamwork, on timemanagement, on assertiveness, and on yourpersonality.As an example, there‟s a free Brain test that has 32 questionsand will take you 12 minutes to complete.Other free tests include…How Smart Are You?How Smart Are Your Emotions?Are You Left-Brained or Right-Brained?TeamworkAre You A Leader?Are You Organised?Are You Self-Confident?Half-Full or Half-Empty?Are You Assertive?Enneagram TestWhat Color Is Your Aura?What Kind of Person Are You?OK. Testing, testing.Summary of Free Resources: tests and self-assessments.Site Home Address:http://www.testcafe.comEmail Address:email@example.com Page 86 of 107 Get the MTL Experience!
87. Manage, Click, Learn! 201181. The Change AgentAre You A Change Agent or A Change Victim?Patti Hathaway is a consultant who specialises inhelping organisations manage change, or, in herwords, detect change. That‟s why she callsherself “the change agent” (get it?)This site is a showcase for her very interesting articles onchange, ranging from “Change Is A Many–Splintered Thing” to“When You‟re At the End of Your Rope, Let Go”.That‟s not all. You can also listen to Patti talking about some ofher work assignments and you can download one of the best pdfbrochures I‟ve ever seen, about Patti and her work. It‟s in theform of a spy file.Summary of Free Resources: articles on change management audio excerpts.Site Home Address:http://www.thechangeagent.comEmail Address:firstname.lastname@example.org Page 87 of 107 Get the MTL Experience!
88. Manage, Click, Learn! 201182. The Leadership HubThe World’s Online LeadershipCommunityThe Leadership Hub is claimed to be the world‟s first onlinecollaborative leadership development community. Think MySpaceor Facebook for Leaders and you‟re in the right kind of territory –a leadership collaboration and development site that uses socialnetworking principles and tools.The site is based on Web 2.0 tools with members writing theirown leadership diaries, blogs, messaging each other, emailingwithin the platform, uploading their own video clips, documentsand other useful tools to share with the rest of the community.This means that leadership experts and practitioners from allover the world can collaborate with each other.Some of the groups on the site include: Professional Voice, BeInspired, Be Entertained, and one I particularly like, DisneyLeadership, which aims to inspire people with Walt Disney‟sleadership style and show them how to be a “connoisseur oftalent”.Move over Mickey!Summary of Free Resources: 60-second leadership book extracts Blogs, videos, documents on leadershipSite Home Address:http://www.theleadershiphub.com/Email Address:email@example.com Page 88 of 107 Get the MTL Experience!
89. Manage, Click, Learn! 201183. The ImprovementEncyclopediaBrief Descriptions of QualityTerms and ToolsHere is another one oflearning junkie DavidStraker‟s sites, a companion to changingminds, creatingminds,and qualitytools (which you‟ll find elsewhere in this book).This one is “a long list of around 400 items, each with a pagecontaining descriptions of tools and terms about improvementand quality, ranging from original Japanese terminology to SixSigma frameworks.”So, you can start with the “A-O Diagram” and journey through“Bell Curve”, “Chumbo Chart”, and “Fault Tree Analysis” and, ifthis is your sort of thing, end up with “Z-Chart” and “Zenbara”.Hats off to David for another amazing encyclopaedic resource.Summary of Free Resources: articles on quality and improvement.Site Home Address:http://www.syque.com/improvement/a_encyclopedia.htmEmail Address:firstname.lastname@example.org Page 89 of 107 Get the MTL Experience!
90. Manage, Click, Learn! 201184. The Logicof SuccessMotivation withIntelligentContentThis is Victor Gonzalez‟s site. Victor is an American motivationalspeaker who is very entertaining. (You can see him in action onthis site in 4 video excerpts.)What makes the site worth a visit is the special collection ofarticles on success. There are 62 of them and they‟re all writtenthe way Victor speaks: highly personal, conversational, direct,and instructive.They range from “My First Trophy”, a bitter-sweet story of hownobody sees you when you really succeed; through “The WinningMindset of a True Leader”, which is summed up as: “never try towin”; and ends with “The 10 Steps to Overcoming Public EnemyNo 1: Fear”.Read and be entertained!Summary of Free Resources: video excerpts articles, newsletter, and free e-book on success.Site Home Address:http://www.thelogicofsuccess.comEmail Address:email@example.com Page 90 of 107 Get the MTL Experience!
91. Manage, Click, Learn! 201185. The ManagerThe Knowledge Intermediary“The Manager” is a massiveresource focusing on managementissues. Warning: only attempt if you‟ve got an hour or two tospare as you‟ll almost certainly get absorbed in its fascinatingmeanderings.For a start, it has a wonderful glossary, sending you off in allsorts of explorations. There are Finance, Marketing, HR, andother categories that will shoot you off to even more resourceselsewhere on the Net. Which makes this section alone a greatresearch tool.Then there are links to Publications, a Knowledgebase, and aDaily Knowledge Special.In fact, if you ever need to look something up aboutmanagement, this is as good a place to start as you‟ll find.Summary of Free Resources: glossary of management terms articles galore on management.Site Home Address:http://www.themanager.orgEmail Address:firstname.lastname@example.org Page 91 of 107 Get the MTL Experience!
92. Manage, Click, Learn! 201186. The WorkplaceDoctorsDear Doc…This is an off-beat work-related websiterun by William Gorden, Dan West, andTina Rowe.The main part of the site is a Question and Answer section in thestyle of an Agony Aunt column which responds to all sorts ofworkplace issues.Here you‟ll find answers to questions that really bother people atwork, such as “Help! I Can‟t Spel”, “How Can I CombatTardiness?” and “I Work With A Jerk!”.In addition, there‟s a very amusing section that includes: some ofthe crazy things managers say, in “Management Without Logic”;Lists to Hang Up at work; and a comparison between work andprison.Hint: prison wins out!Summary of Free Resources: workplace question and answer amusing things that managers say.Site Home Address:http://www.workplacedoctors.com/Email Address:email@example.com Page 92 of 107 Get the MTL Experience!
93. Manage, Click, Learn! 201187. ThiagiImproving Performance PlayfullyThis is the site of SivasailamThiagarajan (or Thiagi, for short).Thiagi was born in Madras (now Chennai) and became aninstructional leader devoted to making learning fun.And there‟s a lot of free fun training on the site, including… 104 training games from “$20” to “Zoom” 36 interactive lecture styles webshell games like Hangman, Project Life Cycle, and Tic Tac(Noughts and Crosses) “About the World” a glossary of 66 strategies for improving performance interactive puzzles, eg on facilitator characteristics, TV gameshows, and e-learning, to name just a few. trivia puzzles email games.Just go and play!Summary of Free Resources: games, quizzes, puzzles and guides training resources.Site Home Address:http://www.thiagi.comEmail Address:firstname.lastname@example.org Page 93 of 107 Get the MTL Experience!
94. Manage, Click, Learn! 201188. ThinkingManagersExpand Your ThoughtsThe two Thinking Managers who edit this site are Robert Hellerand Edward de Bono, both outstanding writers, consultants andthinkers in their own right. Heller is the founder of the magazine,Management Today and de Bono is one of the world‟s leadingauthorities on creative thinking.As you would expect from two such luminaries, there is a wealthof material on this site, much of it available in the Letter toThinking Managers newsletter which is free for the first twomonths. There is also a huge library of management material.Unusual and original features of the site are various newsfeedson management topics. These include a Guru Watch whichfollows the latest work on over 70 of the world‟s topmanagement gurus; a Media Watch which summarises theheadlines of the world‟s top business publications; and an updateon the world‟s top companies.Finally, there is a Resources section linking to a big database ofother sites and companies.Summary of Free Resources: Management library Blog watch Media watch Links library.Site Home Address:http://www.thinkingmangers.comEmail Address:email@example.com Page 94 of 107 Get the MTL Experience!
95. Manage, Click, Learn! 201189. Tickled By LifeProductivity and Life EnhancementDoes life excite you? Are you blown awayby the newness of every moment? Doyou tap your creativity to the full? Areyou passionate about your goals? Doesplayfulness come naturally to you?In short, are you tickled by life?Tickledbylife.com will surprise you, provoke you, inspire you andwow you with a host of free articles, stories, anecdotes, puzzles,jokes, discussions, interviews, games, comments and muchmore.The objective of this site is to enable you to live your lifecreatively and joyfully in your own way so that you canexperience goose bumps of success in all areas of your life.Cor, wish I‟d had an intro like that!Summary of Free Resources: Terrific collection of “Tickles” (thought-provoking articles) Poll of the week.Site Home Address:http://tickledbylife.com/index.php/Email Address:firstname.lastname@example.org Page 95 of 107 Get the MTL Experience!
96. Manage, Click, Learn! 201190. Tom AntionWake ‘Em Up Business Presentations.Tom Antion is a business speaker who alsoruns a range of seminars on other topics.On his site you‟ll find a great free ebook onhow to keep your audience awake andcaptivated by your business presentations.It‟s huge, 336 pages long, and has somevery interesting ideas and techniques.Tom‟s title for the e-book is: “Wake „Em Up!” and the subtitle is“Your A to Y Guide (No ZZZZZs Allowed) to more interesting, funand memorable programs”. It‟s printable online reading but ifyou want to buy the book you can.If you want to inject more pizzazz into your presentations, try it.Oh, and don‟t you think that book cover is kinda snazzy?Summary of Free Resources: ebook on presentations free articles on presentations.Site Home Address:http://www.antion.com/products/freebook.htmEmail Address:email@example.com Page 96 of 107 Get the MTL Experience!
97. Manage, Click, Learn! 201191. Tom PetersWhen Exactly Will You Go For Wow?This is the site of the guru‟s guru,Tom Peters. Peters is a legend in hisown lifetime. He is far more than amotivational speaker, he shakes upenterprises to re-think what they do.Years ago, when I was just a humble HR manager, I dreamed ofattending one of Peters‟ seminars – a mix of Deming andRobbins, I used to think. The thing that stopped me going thenwas that Peters‟ seminars were invariably sold out and I couldnever make out a good enough business case to justify the cost.But now of course the cost doesn‟t come into it. For here onPeters‟ site, I can get the next best thing to attending one of hisseminars: all the powerpoint slides for free. There are heaps ofstuff here, from seminars in the States, Brazil, the Middle East,Spain, Romania, and more. Plus, slides and pdfs on Peters‟thoughts. You can discover what the great man thinks aboutinterviewing excellence, or transformational change, orinnovation, or the nub of leadership, or dozens more.Tom implores us to use these resources. “Take them. Use them.Send them to friends. Spread them around. Have your way withthem. Please!”As if he had to ask!Summary of Free Resources: powerpoint slides of Tom Peters‟ seminars master and special slides newsletter and daily quote pdf files covering thoughts and tips.Site Home Address:http://www.tompeters.comEmail Address:firstname.lastname@example.org Page 97 of 107 Get the MTL Experience!
98. Manage, Click, Learn! 201192. TrainerbubbleAffordable Training SolutionsTrainerbubble sells a range of products for trainers, includingBusiness Development, Communication, Customer Care, andHealth and Safety. They also provide consultancy and bespokeservices.The site and company is the creation of Andrew Wood whose aimwas to develop a website where trainers, leaders and anyoneinvolved in the development of others could access a set ofsimple to use trainers notes that are highly interactive, simple tofollow and easy to access, whilst remaining affordable.As well as this service, Trainerbubble provides a huge list of freesamples that are ideal for anyone running courses, seminars andworkshops. Plus, if you are a UK charity, you qualify for a freetraining pack.A great training resource.Summary of Free Resources: Samples of training materials, eg “Leading Effective Teams”and “The Art of Negotiation” Free energisers, such as “Aeroplanes” and “Ha Ha” Exit interview questionnaire Meeting planner Powerpoint games Quizzes and fun Teambuilding games Training Models Training documents Icebreaker, Metaphors, Lateral thinkers.Site Home Address:http://www.trainerbubble.com/default.aspxEmail Address:email@example.com Page 98 of 107 Get the MTL Experience!
99. Manage, Click, Learn! 201193. Trans4MindTools for TransformationThis link will take you to awealth of free goodies from Peter Shepherd‟s Trans4mindwebsite.For starters, there‟s a 30-lesson course called “The PositiveApproach” which is intended to help you become clearer aboutyour own identity, what you want in life and how to consciouslytransform your life for the better.Then you can download a 242-page pdf book called“Transforming the Mind” and take a range of personality testscovering extroversion/introversion, stable/unstable, andassertive/unassertive preferences. Plus, you can also download a107-page pdf book called “The Whole Person Handbook” whichuses a questionnaire to lead you through your key developmentissues.And, if that‟s not enough, there are 3 more free courses onCommunications, Heart Intelligence, and Nutrition. And that justscratches the surface.Phew!Summary of Free Resources: E-book courses on self-development free coaching free copy of “Transforming the Mind” free copy of “The Whole Person Handbook”.Site Home Address:http://www.trans4mind.comEmail Address:firstname.lastname@example.org Page 99 of 107 Get the MTL Experience!
100. Manage, Click, Learn! 201194. Value-Based ManagementManagement MethodsThere‟s no room for pretty designs or graphics on this site. Youget what‟s on offer thrown straight in your face.In fact, it‟s an amazing management portal linking to over 250management methods and theories in areas like: strategy andvalue creation, valuation and decision making, organization,change and culture, communication and marketing, andleadership and management.In just a few minutes, I could jump from “Game Theory” to “SixThinking Hats” to “Emotional Intelligence” to Covey‟s “SevenHabits” theory. It‟s like an internet inside an internet.Nearly every concept on management must be here, and mostimportantly... its all completely free!Summary of Free Resources: portal for management articles and ideas free magazines hall of fame.Site Home Address:http://www.valuebasedmanagement.netEmail Address:email@example.com Page 100 of 107 Get the MTL Experience!
101. Manage, Click, Learn! 201195. Vark LearningStylesDiscover Your LearningStyleVARK stands for Visual, Aural, Read/Write, and Kinaesthetic,which are the 4 main learning styles (though check outAccelerated Learning who expand this to 8 multiple intelligencelearning styles).This site from New Zealander, Neil Fleming, has a questionnaireof 13 typical learning situations that will tell you what yourpreferred learning style is.Here‟s one of the situations: “You have a problem with yourknee. How would you like the doctor to explain what‟s wrong?Would you prefer him to show you on a model; tell you; orexplain on a diagram?”Once you‟ve answered all the case studies, you‟ll get a page thatexplains your learning style.Summary of Free Resources: learning style questionnaire helpsheets on the styles books and software.Site Home Address:http://www.vark-learn.comEmail Address:firstname.lastname@example.org Page 101 of 107 Get the MTL Experience!
102. Manage, Click, Learn! 201196. WilderdomGear for Adventurous LearningThis wonderful site is James Neil‟s collection ofclassic and novel group games, activities andexercises. They can be used, or adapted, for anyexperiential learning course, whether you‟re working withcolleges, corporate managers, or the local scout troop.I could happily spend hours on this site. For example, there areall the classic teambuilding games such as Lost At Sea, SurvivalOn The Moon, and Nuclear Holocaust, any of which could easilyaccount for half a day‟s training. Then there are some of myfavourite icebreakers such as Cheeky Cheeky and Zoom. Andtrust activities such as Sherpa Walk and Human Ladder. If youreally want to push the boat out, you could even try out someindigenous games such as the String games of the Navajo andtraditional Hopi games.For me, this is a treasure trove of training and if there were sucha thing, I‟d award James Neil the Nobel Prize for ExperientialLearning!Summary of Free Resources: 13 categories of group games massive store for all things training trainer‟s resources.Site Home Address:http://www.wilderdom.com/gamesEmail Address:email@example.com Page 102 of 107 Get the MTL Experience!
103. Manage, Click, Learn! 201197. Workforce OnlineEducating You About YourWorkforceThis is a huge resource and it‟s hard to know where to begin.For a start you can get a free copy of the Workforce magazinewhich covers current issues of interest to HR and generalmanagement. Then there are all sorts of additional free features.When I last looked, there were articles, a news poll, a DearWorkforce agony aunt, a forum, newsletter, topic channels, andcartoons.Registration gives you access to the full site and it‟s free sothere‟s no need to miss out on anything.Summary of Free Resources: magazine articles news poll cartoons hot list of HR providers and vendors free sample issue of “Workforce Benefits” forum.Site Home Address:http://www.workforceonline.comEmail Address:firstname.lastname@example.org Page 103 of 107 Get the MTL Experience!
104. Manage, Click, Learn! 201198. Work WorriesHelp With People Problems At WorkIf you have problems at work and need help tosort them out, then Work Worries is the placeto visit.It‟s based on the idea that all workplaceproblems are caused by people and that, ifyou‟ve had a problem, then so has someoneelse who now has an answer.There are over 1200 articles and resources to choose from withheadings like Bad Bosses, Bullying, and Office Politics. There‟salso a discussion forum where you can let off steam.The original feature that I like about this website is the Vault.This isn‟t a place where you can drop difficult employees and letthem rot but a place to deposit all the articles you like and comeback to in your own time.Summary of Free Resources: links to articles and resources discussion forum personal vault to collect and store your resources.Site Home Address:http://www.workworries.comEmail Address:email@example.com Page 104 of 107 Get the MTL Experience!
105. Manage, Click, Learn! 201199. Xage ConsultancyYour Very Own OnlineManagement ConsultancyXage is a new site for me. It is an international Human ResourceManagement Consultancy that helps organisations meet their HRchallenges by developing and implementing actionable solutions.It is run by Karen Davies and Gary Malcolm with, unusually, anoffice based in Vietnam.The free downloadable library on the site is the real draw. Hereyou‟ll find a huge list of books under different categories such asHRM, Recruitment, Performance Management, HR Planning, JobAnalysis, Training and Development, Leadership andManagement, Assessment Centres, Policy and Procedures, andTeambuilding. A large number of the books are MBA notes.Titles include: The Definitive Book of Body Language, EnglishBrainstormers, Don‟t Guess Your Way to Success, and ThePsychologist‟s Book of Personality Tests.It‟s a true management library.Summary of Free Resources: large collection of e-booksSite Home Address:http://www.xageconsulting.com/Email Address:Karen@xageconsulting.comwww.managetrainlearn.com Page 105 of 107 Get the MTL Experience!
106. Manage, Click, Learn! 2011100. Zig ZiglarIt’s About Being BetterThe reason I included ZigZiglar‟s website in this book isn‟tbecause I liked the idea of anentry under “Z” but because Iliked the idea of how one man can turn himself into a brand.Zig Ziglar is a motivational speaker and trainer, much like manyof the others in this book. What sets him apart from the rest isthat he knows how to stand out. You don‟t easily forget the nameor the clever way in which he uses the name as a brand. Forexample, his short training courses are called Ziggets, his forumis called Ask Zig!!, and every day there is a new Zig Quote of theDay.There are a few great free offerings to be found as well, includinga self-talk card and a performance planner. But if you want tofind out how to turn yourself into a distinctive brand, and allyou‟ve got going for you is you, then you can‟t do much betterthan copy Zig.A bit like Zigzagging all the way to success!Summary of Free Resources: newsletter self-talk card performance planner free download of Zig‟s “Biscuits, Fleas and Pump Handles”when you sign up for the newsletter..Site Home Address:http://www.zigziglar.comEmail Address:firstname.lastname@example.org Page 106 of 107 Get the MTL Experience!
107. Manage, Click, Learn! 2011 Manage, Click, Learn! 2011 That‟s it! We hope you have enjoyed this e-book. You may pass it on freely as long as you do not change anything in it, do not charge for it, and as long as you acknowledge the ManageTrainLearn copyright. For more information about ManageTrainLearn, click here: ManageTrainLearnwww.managetrainlearn.com Page 107 of 107 Get the MTL Experience!