1. Name: Sirbu Maria MonicaSchool: Cotofenii din DosCounty: DoljCountry: Romania
2. A TRIP WITH MY FAMILYBARCELONA-SPAIN
3. Romania is a country located at the crossroads of Central and Southeastern Europe,on the Lower Danube, within and outside the Carpathian arch, bordering on the Black Sea.It shares a border with Hungary and Serbia to the west, Ukraine and Moldova to thenortheast and east, and Bulgaria to the south.
4. This is my country, a beautiful place with high mountains, green valleys,cold waters, but with warm people.
5. Bucharest is the capital municipality, cultural, industrial, andfinancial centre of Romania. It is the largest city in Romania and thesixth largest city in the EU with about two million people. It islocated in the southeast of the country and lies on the banks of theDâmbovița River. The Triumphal Arch House of the Free Press
6. The Palace of the Parliament in Bucharest is a multi-purpose building containing both chambers of the Romanian Parliament.According to the GuinnessBook of World Records, thePalace is the worldslargest civilianadministrativebuilding, most expensiveadministrativebuilding, and heaviestbuilding.
7. Dolj is a county of Romania, in Oltenia, with thecapital city at Craiova (population: 314,437).
8. Craiova, Romanias 6th largest city and capital of Dolj County, issituated near the east bank of the river Jiu in central Oltenia. Dolj County Prefecture Art Museum
9. University of Craiova University of Medicine and Pharmacy of Craiova
10. Musical fountainRomanescuPark
11. Coţofenii din Dos is a commune in Dolj County, with apopulation of 2,500 people. It is composed of three villages:Coţofenii din Dos, Mihăiţa and Potmelţu.Cotofenii din Dos Medical Clinic andHall Pharmacy Orthodox Church
12. ROMANIAN PRE-UNIVERSITY EDUCATION SYSTEM
13. The exact date of the schoolsfoundation is not known, because therewas not found any attestation, but in theschools archives there is an catalog from1884. In 1932 the first local school wasbuilt on the todays location.