We are looking for more partners in your region to deal with the increasing demand for MongoDB. This is the slide deck of the webinar, broadcast on 21st May 2014, dedicated to see if a MongoDB …
We are looking for more partners in your region to deal with the increasing demand for MongoDB. This is the slide deck of the webinar, broadcast on 21st May 2014, dedicated to see if a MongoDB partnership could benefit your company as well.
In this presentation you can find out more about:
- Why MongoDB is growing so fast and how you can benefit from this fast changing market
- How existing partners succeed with MongoDB and how they benefit
- Potential business opportunities
To give you some idea of the momentum in EMEA:
- Tens of thousands of active leads visiting our website
- Tens of thousands of registrations for MongoDB Online Education
- 30.000+ members on LinkedIn with MongoDB on their profile
Visit the Partner Program http://www.mongodb.com/partners/partner-program for more general information.
About the speaker: Luca Olivari
Luca Olivari is the Director of Business Development at MongoDB, where he's responsible for building the ecosystem in Europe, The Middle East and Africa.
Prior to MongoDB, Luca worked at Oracle, where he led the MySQL Sales Consulting team in EMEA. Before MySQL, he ran the Database and Business Intelligence practice and then coordinated the Business Development and Strategy team for a Systems Integrator. Luca has a BA in Business and Marketing