2. Our inspiring role model… At 11:30 am on May 29th, 1953, Sir Edmund Hillary and his Sherpa Tenzing Norgay became the first men to reach the summit of Mount Everest.No expedition would have reached the summit ofMount Everest without the assistance of the legendarysherpas. The sherpas have also demonstrated theneed for unity in teamwork.Sherpa Tenzing’s accomplishments are illustrations ofthe values that TENZING partners® delivers to itsclients: discretion, dedication, commitment, timelesseffort, and courage.
3. About TENZING partnersWho & Where we are What we do TENZING provides Merger &TENZING partners is a M&A advisory Acquisition, Fundraising andfirm, founded in 2007. Corporate Finance Services. ItTENZING is based in Luxembourg, accompanies companies alongParis and London. every step of the transaction.Sectors among others Deal flow average per year • Inflow 50 to 100Technology, Media, Communication, • Proposals ~20Luxury, Retail, HR Services, Financial • Signed ~10Sector, Sustainable Development, • Closed ~5Industry & Transport. Targeted transactions EV 5-50M€ Luxembourg | Paris | London
4. Customer Approach Our systematic Approach• Phased methodology• Customer commitment & reactiveness Our Network • Worldwide partner & investor network • Database consisting of 1.200 institutional/HNWI investors • Close contact with about 300 investors Luxembourg | Paris | London
5. GLOBALSCOPETENZING partners is part of the GLOBALSCOPE network, a leadinggroup of corporate finance and business advisers operating globallyin order to support clients in cross-border transactions.The network covers over 24 countries worldwide and an extensiverange of sectors. Luxembourg | Paris | London
6. M&A ProcessDiscovery Evaluation Qualification Closing• Initial contact • Project plan • Active • Negotiation with client definition customized process, Price • Evaluation of target search consensus, Deal• 360° economics customer needs closing understanding and strategic • Matchmaking choices process • Post-deal• Go/no-go • Valuation and integration decision toward scenario • Qualified short- the discussed validation list introduced project • Elaboration of to client client Teaser, presentation and in-depth analysis Luxembourg | Paris | London
7. About our Track Record and Ongoing Mandates >> Please contact usMore about us >> join us on >> Visit our web site Luxembourg | Paris | London
8. Daniel Schneider | Luxembourg Philippe Monchauzou | ParisPartner Partner10 years as an investment banker in London/NY and ~20 years in Information Technology active PE investor ~10 years in matchmaking business (M&A, Alliances)10 years in the intermediary business Associate Professor Université Paris-Est (Recruitment, M&A) MBA TRIUM (NYU Stern, LSE, HEC Paris)Speaks Lux, English, French, German, basic SpanishMBA TRIUM (NYU Stern, LSE, HEC Paris)Joubin Bashiri | LuxembourgPartner Chris Ackermann | London10 years of experience in strategic consulting for Partner SME’s 15 years in Information Technology Formerly Nomura, Bankers Trust ,Speaks Lux, English, French, German, Portuguese, Deutsche Bank & Citigroup Spanish Speaks Lux, English, French, German, Italian, DutchBA in international business management and a MBA from Thunderbird in International Managementspecialisation in marketingLucie Hoffmann | LuxembourgBusiness DeveloperExperience in Business Development, New VenturesSpeaks Lux, English, French, GermanMA Humboldt University Berlin Luxembourg | Paris | London
9. Luxembourg Paris+352 26 38 94 61 48, rue de la Bienfaisance,119, avenue Gaston Diderich, F-75008 Paris, FranceL-1420 Luxembourg Philippe Monchauzou +33 678 169 130Daniel Schneider firstname.lastname@example.org+352 661 85 75 email@example.comJoubin Bashiri+352 691 57 12 firstname.lastname@example.org London 19, Napier Place,Lucie Hoffmann W14 8LG London, UK+352 661 63 70 75 Chris Ackermannlhoffmann@tenzing-partners.com +44 794 76 25 680 email@example.com Luxembourg | Paris | London