10 THINGS YOU CAN DO FOR YOUR OWN HOROSCOPE http://bit.ly/Sp4jkd
1) Have your horoscope done if you never had it yet, or follow these simple hints.
2) Find the ascendant: there are 16 of them as often featuring even within rudimentary programs.
3) For current births and horary divination, you can observe one of the 16 guardian angel ascendants in the real sky with your naked eyes.
4) Find zodiacal position of planets. There are 22 of them. Dig that planetarium. Know whether your Mars I Cetus is compatible to her Venus in Hydra. Cast that Moon in Auriga versus her Sun in Orion.
5) Find precise solar position. There are 16 of them .
6) Find cardinal points: nadir, zenith, south, north, west and east. East is the guardian angel ascendant.
7) Locate the main centaurs, especially around the ascendant: there are dozens of them: Pholus is the oldest.
8) Locate at least 50 major dwarf planets. Pluto is one of them.
9) Facultatively register the epoch, e.g. Eon of Cetus II, Age of Pegasus III, Era Eridani, Second average of Pisces.
10) Check for zodiacal offset. At Xmas time on the north hemisphere, this offset is currently up to 6 – going up to 7 – zodiacal signs or constellations.