How it works?
• On ﬁrst instance of user.login!Deﬁne Rule
• “Hello @[name]! Welcome to our awesome app!”
• Hoootify::record($userId, ‘user.login’);
A welcome notiﬁcation will be ﬁred automatically on the ﬁrst login event.
• On 7th day of user.signup!Deﬁne Rule
• “Feedback please. Good? Bad?”
• Hoootify::record($userId, ‘user.signup’);
Hoootify widget will show a little input box right there for the user to type in.
API, according to the initial draft will have following end-points:
• Creating an user
• Selecting an user for the session
• Record events/activity
• Send push notiﬁcations
• Send broadcast notiﬁcations
• Fetch unread notiﬁcations
• Mark fetched notiﬁcations as “read”
Plug and Play Widget
Simply add a code snippet in your webpage and done!
• Creates the widget
• Keeps fetching unread notiﬁcations in real time
• Keeps marking them “read”
• Accepts the input from notiﬁcations, where required
• Leaves you with just one task – to see your revenue growing!
(For our ﬁrst 20 early adopters only)
• Unlimited automated notiﬁcations.
• Unlimited push notiﬁcations.
• Unlimited broadcast notiﬁcations.
Well, yes. No matter if you send 100 or 1,000,000 notiﬁcations, we’ll support unlimited
notiﬁcations for the life of your subscription … because you were one of the ﬁrst 20
awesome people to believe in us!
Want to join the ride?