www.openintents.org email@example.com Mobile Monday Brussels,
October 26, 2009
● Started with apps by ADC 1 winners
in October 2008, free apps only.
● Prized apps in US since February 2009
● New version with Android 1.6
● 10.000+ apps
● Description in different languages
● Publishing in different regions, operators (120)
● Rating with comments (mark spam)
● Update functionality (since 1.5)
● Screenshots (since 1.6)
● Web based backend, no comments, no
● Payment through Google Checkout only
● 24h money back guarantee
● Featured apps on web site
No web interface/API (3rd party: cyrket.com)
● Not different to other stores or media
● 3 Mio users, 10.000 apps
● Many low price apps
● Shares for distributors: 30%
● In-App Advertisment (adMob)
on Android Market
OI Notepad OI Shopping list OI Flashlight OI Safe
57163 63285 31509 17207
OI Countdown OI News reader OI Update OI File manager
6763 3515 6047 68681
● Android Market (10.000+)
Licensing through Google
● SlideMe (406)
In-App-Payment, preinstalled on alternative devices
● AndAppStore (251)
Developer driven, no share for distributor
● AppsLib (448)
Advanced devices (big screen, CPU power)
● Insyde Market (35)
● More specialized Android markets?
● API to create filters? MyMarket?
● Apps through recommandation successful?
● Is openess good or bad?
Web site: www.openintents.org