MySpace Mobile: Analysts Facts
• According to ABI Research, 70 % of people who use social networks on
mobile are on MySpace
• Juniper Research: social networking services will account for 50 percent of
the total mobile operator revenue, with the number of active mobile social
network subscribers accelerating from 14 million in 2007 to 600 million in 2012.
• Mobile operator revenues from UGC will increase x10 in 5 years, rising from
$576 million in 2007 to $5.74 billion by 2012.
MySpace Mobile: Monetization
• Inventory monetization through MySpace Sales & AdNetworks
• Banners: CPM or Sponsorship
• Clients: Ford, Saturn, Warner Brothers, Toyota