Water is life
1. Water is the key ingredient for survival of all life forms on
2. Drinking water must be free from toxic or harmful
3. Globally more than one billion people lack access to safe
drinking water, mostly in the developing countries, including
Nearly 30 percent people India has no access to safe drinking
Unsafe drinking water leads to…….
Waterborne diseases like
• Hepetitis A
• Stomach ache.
In India, around 500,000 children under five years
of age die each year because of these diseases .
Features Of A Good Purifier
• Natural quality of water must be retained.
• Standards must be in accordance as per WHO standards.
• User friendly features.
• Long useful product life.
• In-built storage tank.
• Removes all contaminants with last point purification.
• Low Maintenance.
Comparison Table on Mineral RO Technology
Dust, Sand, etc
Bacteria, Virus, Cysts
Salts of Arsenic,
Making the world a healthy & happy family and to be the
leader in producing innovative healthcare products that purify
the water we drink.
To become a high-performance organization by achieving its
target of becoming market leader in this trade by delivering
exceptional values through superior execution of innovative
marketing and providing excellent service support to the
How Kent mineral RO Works
• This is a 4-step process where raw
water is first purified by sediment
filter, followed by an activated carbon
then followed by a RO membrane.
• A control valve is also provided to
adjust the TDS level of purified water
on site (TDS controller).
• The purified water is then sterilized by
UV process to give double protection
from bacteria and viruses.
• Probably the best known purification technology
• Removes all harmful micro-organisms such as bacteria,
• When it is used in combination with other filters (sediment
and carbon), it successfully removes all other suspended
impurities from water including dissolved gases and organic
• This technology is able to remove more than 99% of dissolved
• RO is the only affordable technology to be able to remove
dissolved impurities from water.
• this technology also known as
• Successfully deactivates harmful
micro-organisms like bacteria and
• In combination with other filters
(sediment and carbon), this
technology is quite effective in
removing all suspended impurities
as well as some of the dissolved
gases in water.
Double purification by RO + UV* processes.
In-built TDS Controller .
Ideal for municipal corporation water.
Wall mounted design; best suited for Indian homes and
8 liters storage tank.
Fully automatic operation, with auto-on and auto off.
Computer controlled operation for enhanced purity and long
Filter Change Alarm* to indicate filter replacement time.
9. UV Fail Alarm* to indicate failure in UV system.
10. RO Membrane fused inside membrane housing to prevent
11. Vertically mounted SMPS for protection from water.
12. Use of push-fit fittings for leakage and maintenance free
13. New eye appealing design.
14. ABS construction for corrosion free use.
15. Retention of essential natural minerals in the purified water
* Tested & Certified by TUV-SUD South Asia (P) Ltd.
Recommended Uses of Reject Water
1. Although the rejected water has high concentration
2. This rejected water usually goes down the drain but
if required, can be used for gardening purposes.
3. It has high concentration of salts and minerals
which accelerate plant growth.
4. Rejected water can also be used for cleaning
purposes, i.e. utensils cleaning, mopping, etc.
KENT GRAND Mineral RO™ Water Purifier
Up to 15LPH
On the wall
Inlet Water Pressure/Temp (Min)
0.3Kg / cm or 4.267psi / 10°c
Inlet Water Pressure/temp (Max)
3Kg / cm or 42.67psi / 35°c
Sediment, Carbon Block Filter, UF and Post Carbon
UV Lamp Wattage
Purification Production Rate
Maximum Duty Cycle
Thin Film Composite RO
Booster Pump Voltage
24 V DC
100 - 300 V AC / 50 Hz