1. A Wise CamelA mother and a baby camel were lazingaround, and suddenly the baby camel asked....
2. Baby: Mother, mother, may I ask yousome questions?Mother: Sure! Why son, isthere something botheringyou?
3. Baby: Why do camels havehumps? Mother: Well son, we aredesert animals, we need thehumps to store water and weare known to survive withoutwater.
4. Baby: Okay, then why are ourlegs long and our feetrounded?Mother: Son, obviously theyare meant for walking in thedesert, You know with theselegs I can move around thedesert better than anyonedoes! Said the mother proudly.
5. Baby: Okay, then why are oureyelashes long? Sometimes itbothers my sight.Mother: My son, those longthick eyelashes are yourprotective cover. They help toprotect your eyes from thedesert sand and wind. Saidmother camel with eyes
6. Baby: I see. So the hump is tostore water when we are in thedesert, the legs are forwalking through the desert andthese eyelashes protect myeyes from the desert...Then what the hell are wedoing here in the Zzzoooooo!
7. MORAL OF THE STORY IS: "Skills, knowledge, abilities and experiences are only useful if you are at the right place" (Where are you rightnow????????)
8. ""Quote of the day: Love your job but never fall in love with your company, because younever know when the company stops loving you!!""