Office 1 & 2, Kaif Tower,
Tank Bunder Road, Reay
Road (W), Mumbai. 400010
912 Real Tech Park, Sect-30A,
Vashi, Navi Mumbai.
The Dronagiri zone is spread over an area of
1,777 ha and is located at the southern tip of
Navi Mumbai. The site is located to the east
of Uran town, and is bound by the Karanja
creek on the south-east. Residential areas are
located to the west and north-west of the
zone, while the JNPT port area and township
are located towards the north of the zone.
The zone is adjacent to the JNPT port, and is
located farthest from the central business
districts of Belapur, Nerul and Vashi.
Proposed Dronagiri Railway Station on
Seawood – Uran Railway mode is only 1.5
km from site.
1) A trans harbour link connecting south Mumbai
to Dronagiri is in process. The proposed
international airport is only 8 kms away. The
knowledge corridor is at a distance of 25 kms
from the township.
2) A host of unique projects on the anvil such as
the multiplex and family entertainment
complex, international exhibition centre,
amusement park, golf course, special economic
zone (sez) and the like are expected to
catapult Navi Mumbai on to the world map.
3) Navi Mumbai, strategically located on the
proposed Mumbai Pune 'knowledge corridor',
has been receiving a lot of thrust with respect
to information technology. The government of
maharashtra has plans drawn up to develop
Mumbai, Navi Mumbai and Pune as high tech
habitats for IT industry.
• 2x2 Vitrified marble finish tiles in entire
• Black Granite Kitchen platform with
stainless steel sink
• Decorative Laminated main door with
• Powder Coated Aluminum sliding
• TV & Telephone point in living &
• All bathrooms/ WC’s & toilets beautifully
designed with ceramic tiles up to door
• Ceramic wall tiles up to dado height
above kitchen platform
• Acrylic distemper paint for internal walls,
entire building finished with acrylic
• Attractive entrance gate with security
• Ample parking space
• City and Industrial Development Corporation of
Maharashtra (CIDCO) has already divided the
locality into more than 50 sectors. And the work of
civil infrastructure is being taken care by CIDCO.
• The locality is situated towards the end of the
upcoming Mumbai Trans Harbour Link Project that
connects Sewri in Mumbai to Nhava Sheva in Navi
Mumbai. This link, when completed, will not only
cut down the travel time between Mumbai and Navi
Mumbai but will also boost real estate prices in
several localities in Navi Mumbai including
Dronagiri. Further, proximity to the Jawaharlal
Nehru Port Trust (JNPT) makes this locality an ideal
location for port-based industries to develop in the
• Upcoming International Airport located around 8
km from Dronagiri gives more value to this place.
The development is becoming faster because of the
presence of Air Port.
The presence of industries and around 2000
acre private project is sure to bring
development and appreciation to the property
making it a great low entry, high return
With the fast expansion of the merging cities of
Mumbai and Pune, Dronagiri is set to
appreciate as Panvel of the 90's did. Early
investment will benefit from the expansion and
appreciation of the town.