Alan Roger Mulally• American engineer and business executive.• Born August 4, 1945, Oakland, California.• grew up in Lawrence, Kansas.
• Graduated from the University of Kansas in 1969 with Bachelor of Science and Master of Science degrees in aeronautical and astronautical engineering.• He received a Masters degree in Management from the MIT Sloan School of Management in 1882
• Boeing 1969 – 2006• Ford Motor Company 2006 – present
• Hired by Boeing in 1969 as an engineer• He led the cockpit design team on the 757/767 project.• September 1992, he become vice-president and general manager the 777 program• Mulally was senior vice president of Airplane Development for Boeing Commercial Airplanes Group• 1998 he was made president of Boeing Commercial Airplanes• Become CEO in 2001
• Mulally was named the President and CEO of Ford Motor Company on September 5, 2006
• Aviation Week & Space Technology named him as person of the year for 2006.• In 2011, Mulally was named Person of the Year by the “The Financial Times”• He was also named the 2011 CEO of the Year by Chief Executive magazine• In 2012, Mulally was awarded the honorary degree of Doctor of Science by the University of Kansas