2. AIESECAIESEC has 62 years of experience in developing high-potential youth intoglobally minded responsible leaders.Present in over 107 countries and territories and with over 60,000members, AIESEC is the worlds largest youth-run organization.Focused on providing a platform for youth leadership development,AIESEC offers young people the opportunity to participate ininternational internships, experience leadership and participate in aglobal learning environment
3. What makes AIESEC unique is the youth driven impactful experience that it offers to its members. AIESEC is run by young people for young people, enabling a strong experience to all its stakeholders. Our members are part of an exciting, youth driven global network. They are able to contribute to societal change while exploring their own vision for a positive impact on society We are supported by thousands of partner organizations around the globe who look to AIESEC to support the development of youth and to access top talent through our global internship program Our alumni are leaders within their organizations and communities. They use the experience, skills and inspiration AIESEC has provided them to be agents of positive change within today’s society We currently have 60,000 members and over 800,000 alumni.
4. AIESEC’s VisionPeace and fulfillment of humankinds potential.AIESEC’s ScopeAIESEC is a global, non- political, independent, not-for-profit organizationrun by students and recent graduates of institutions of higher education.Our members are interested in world issues, leadership and management.AIESEC does not discriminate on the basis of race, colour, gender, sexualorientation, creed, and religion, national, ethnic or social origin.AIESEC’s ApproachAIESEC members live an integrated development experience. This involvesleadership opportunities, international internships and interacting with aglobal network to support their development.
5. IMPACT WEEK 2012AIESEC has always strived hard to make a positive impact on thesociety and all its members have been hugely successful at it. ImpactWeek 2012 is an initiative by AIESEC in Delhi IIT, to mobilize tocountries population and provide them with a platform to volunteerand do their bit towards their society.TIMELINE: 16th December 2012- 22nd December 2012VENUE (Tentative): Delhi Haat, Pitampura (Bal Kalakaar)NUMBER OF VOLUNTEERS: 2000+NUMBER OF LIVES IMPACTED: 15000+IMPACT WEEK 2012 is a flagship AIESEC event and was hugelysuccessful in its 2011 edition.
6. IMPACT WEEK 2012 has the following timeline: DAY Date EVENT Day 1 December 16th Press Conference Day 2 December 17th Day 3 December 18th Social Media Marathon Blood Donation Day 4 December 19th Drive Day 5 December 20th Day 6 December 21st Bal Kalakaar Day 7 December 22nd Impact ReportThe whole event spans over 7 days which starts off with a press conference,which is followed by a social media marathon, followed by the flagshipevent of Bal Kalakaar and it is ended by launching an Impact Report.Simultaneously, we would also be a running a 5 day blood donation driveall across Delhi.We also have a pre- event to Impact Week for mobilizing volunteers-AIESECx.
7. THE EVENTSPRE EVENT : AIESECxAIESECx is an event to spread awareness about the impending issuesin our society, the cause and reason for hosting Impact Week andmobilizing volunteers. It consists of a series of Youth EmpowermentSessions delivered by trained AIESEC members to students in variousschools and colleges of Delhi and NCR.LAUNCH: PRESS CONFERENCE:Impact Week will be opened with a Press Conference scheduled forSunday, December 15, 2012 tentatively at Le Cadre Hotel, East ofKailash. The press conference will help us gain momentum and attractas many volunteers as possible. It will also help us gain more supportof the public and increase visibility of the event greatly.
8. THE SOCIAL MEDIA MARATHON:Impact Week 2012 is planned to be the first virtual event AIESEC India hasever done. We believe that everyone wants to participate in our cause ofimpacting the society but there are a lot of times when they do not get theplatform. To make Impact Week easily accessible to all we have put a majorchunk of it on Facebook via various competitions.The timeline is for the same is:30rd November - Photography Competition Commences12th December - Videography Competition Commences25th November - Poster Making Competition Commences26th November - One Liners + Solutions to Problems CompetitionCommences.10th December - DEADLINE of Submissions !December 17th to December 20th – Announcements of Results.
9. MAIN EVENT:BAL KALAKAARBal Kalakaar is the flagship event of Impact Week 2012 and all thevolunteers mobilized during the previous stages come together andexecute this event.This event is aligned to the cause of building an environment that helpsimprove the quality of life that is faced by the underprivileged childrenin our city. It is the creation of an opportunity to help them discover anddevelop their potential in art forms of various types. It promises to be aone of a kind and unique event for 15000 underprivileged children.All the children at the event would be engaged in various activitieswhich they generally do not get the privilege of indulging in.
10. BLOOD DONATION DRIVE:Throughout Impact Week, we will have a blood donation driverunning wherein we would encourage people to come up andparticipate in the humble cause of donating blood.This drive will go on from 17th December 2012 to 21st December 2012.FINAL EVENT:IMPACT REPORT:A report indicating the work done in the previous 6 days, livestouched and IMPACT MADE will be launched on the final day. Thiswould be a comprehensive report covering all the minutest detailsregarding what had actually happened.
11. BAL KALAKAAR 2010
12. IMPACT WEEK 2011
13. SOCIAL MEDIA OUTREACH
14. LOCAL BOARD OF ADVISORS
15. NATIONAL BOARD OF ADVISORSMr. Adi Godrej Mr. B. Muthuraman Mr. Deepak Parekh Ms. Meera Sanyal Godrej Group TATA Steel HDFC RBSMr. Atul Singh Mr. Shivinder Singh Mr Ronnie ScrewalaCoca-Cola India Fortis Healthcare Ltd.