How to Sell Your Books OnlineUsing SAL’s Online Bookstore ’ l k
1. Go to SAL’s website: http://www.sal.sjsu.edu2. Click on “SAL online bookstore”
3. Click on “SAL Virtual Bookstore”
4. Click on “Sell Back Books”
5. Enter up to 8 ISBN’s (the number on the back of your book, above the barcode)6. Click on “Get Quote”
7. Review the prices for your books and select the ones you want to sell8. Click Sell Selected Items8. Click “Sell Selected Items”
9. Review the selling price for your books9 Review the selling price for your books10. Click “Sell Selected Items”
11. Sign in if you have an account, or enter your email address if you are a New Customer12. Click “Continue”
13. Choose your payment method: 13 Choose your payment method:• In‐Store Credit (for your next order) • Direct Deposit to your checking account or • Check mailed to your local address
14. If you choose Direct Deposit, you will need your Routing Number and Account Number from your bank. You can find these at the bottom of your checks.the bottom of your checks
15. Choose your return shipping method (always select UPS—it is the fastest and most reliable method)16. Choose your shipping address or enter a new one (this will be your local U.S. address‐‐‐this is also the address that they will send your check to)17. Click “Continue”
18. Click “Print Packing Slip”
19. Your Packing List will look like this. Print it out.20. Place your books in a box and place the Packing List on top21. Tape the box closed with packing tape. Make sure the box is securely closed.
22. Click “Print Shipping Label”
23. This is the top half of your Return Label. Please read the instructions about 23 This is the top half of your Return Label Please read the instructions aboutsending your return package.
24. This is the part of the shipping label that you will attach to your box. Cut it out and use clear packing tape to attach it to your use clear packing tape to attach it to yourbox.25. Make sure the label is securely attached to your box. Do not place the label over the opening of the box.26. Make sure that all other barcodes that 26. Make sure that all other barcodes thatare on your box are covered up.
27. Go to http://www.ups.com/dropoff?loc=en_US28. Enter your address to find the closest UPS drop‐off location
UPS Store The UPS Store at 88 South 3rd Street is the closest drop‐off location to the SAL Office and SAL Classroom Building. 29. Bring your sealed box with the label attached to your UPS drop‐off location. Drop off the box in the designated area. Ask someone for help if you are not sure what to do. SAL Classroom SAL Classroom Building
30. Contact eCampus.com if you have any other questions: