SAL Online Bookstore SAL students use the SAL Online Bookstore to order their textbooks. We are going to show you how to buy your books using the SAL Online Bookstore.
1. Go to SAL’s website: http://www.sal.sjsu.edu 2. Click on SAL online bookstore 3. Click on SAL Virtual Bookstore
4. Click on “Fall 2010 Textbooks”
5. Select your classes from the list 6. Click Submit Selections
7. Select the books that you need 8. Click Add Selected Items to Cart You can buy your books new. Sometimes you can buy a used book or rent a book. When you rent a book, you have to send the book back by the due date and in good condition, without any writing in it .
9. Click Proceed to Checkout
10. If you have not used the Online Bookstore before, click Continue . If you have used the Online Bookstore before, click Sign In & Continue Or
Check this box if your Billing Address is your U.S. address 11. Enter your Billing Address . This is the address that your credit card bill is mailed to. 12. Enter your Shipping Address . This is the address where you are living here in California. (You can check the box if your Billing Address is the same as your Shipping Address). 13. Click Continue
14. Choose your Shipping Method. You want to choose faster shipping so that you can receive your books sooner! 15. Click Continue
16. Enter your credit card information 17. Click Continue
18. Review your order and if it is correct, click Place Order
Some of your books are available as eBooks.
This means that you will not receive a physical book, but you will be able to access the book online for 180 days.
You need an internet connection to view eBooks.
You can print up to 10 pages at a time from the eBooks.
There are no refunds for eBooks.
Talk to your teacher before purchasing an eBook. Your teacher might require that you buy or rent the real textbook.
If you need help ordering your textbooks, please come to the SAL Office or the SAL Computer Lab.
If you have any questions, please email [email_address]