Vision 1 st Objective 2 nd Objective 3 rd Objective 4 th Objective Strategy Where do you want to go at the end? What is the road map and major mile stones? How will you reach your objectives? Vision Objectives SMART S pecific M easurable A chievable R elevant T ime-Bound
Mission: Stakeholders Family Work Friends Religion Country Community Who are your stakeholders and what is your mission to each one of them?
Mission: Stakeholders Shareholders Employees Customers Suppliers Country Community Who are your stakeholders and what is your mission to each one of them?
Income Statement Objective: provides information about the firm’s operating activities over a specific period of time. Revenue: 100 100% - Cost of Goods Sold (COGS): 60 60% Gross Profit (Profit Margin) 40 40% Operating Expenses: General & Administration 8 8% Sales & Marketing 12 12% - Total Operating Expenses 20 20% Earning Before Interest, Tax, Depreciation & Amortization (EBITDA)20 20% - Depreciation & Amortization 5 5% Earning Before Interest and Tax (EBIT) 15 15% - Interest Expenses 5 5% Net Income Before Tax 10 10% -Taxes 2 2% Net Income 8 8% Income Statement
Objective: provides information about the firm’s cash position and sources of cash in and cash-out 1- Cash Provided from Operations: + Net Income 8 +Depreciation & Amortization 5 -Increase in Receivables (1) +Increase in Payables 4 Total Cash from Operations 16 2- Cash Provided from Investing: - Capital Expenditure (3) +Sale of equipment, land..etc 1 +Sale of stocks in portfolio 1 Total Cash from Investing (1) 3- Cash from Financing: -Repayment of debt (1) +Sale of common stock 1 -Cash Dividends (5) Total Cash from Financing (5) Total Cash Flow 10 Cash Flow Statement