2. Thousands of marketers have realized the incredible profit-generating benefits of Squidoo. The time to capitalize on this relatively new Web 2.0 marketing opportunity is definitely now. As Squidoos popularity continues to grow, the availability of niche keyword lenstitles will diminish. As of this writing, there are still highly profitable niche keywords available to use as niche lens titles.
3. If your desire is to make a profit with your Squidoo lenses, there are several important steps you need to implement to ensure success.
4. 1. Perform serious keyword research for your lens. This must be your first step. The keywords in the title of your Squidoo lens are just as important as the title of any website. Use a good keyword tool such as Overture or even Good Keywords to search for keywords that are searched between 2000 and 50,000 times per month. Although Squidoo is doing quite well in the searchengines, I wouldnt be over-zealous and use keywords that are searched for over 50,000 times per month. Squidoo allows you to submit up to 20 tags, so you should use all 20 tags and be sure to use 3-4 keyword phrases to make up each keyword. They seem to work better with Squidoo.
5. 3. Find quality incoming links to your Squidoo lens. This is very important to your rankings in the search engines. The sites which link to your Squidoo lens should have a page rank of 4 or higher. Incoming links that work well with Squidoo are social bookmarking sites, classified adsites like Craigslist and social networking sites like YouTube and MySpace. Be sure to follow these websites guidelines. Its also a good idea to place a link to your Squidoo site on your blog.
6. Please visit:http://internetbusinessservice.info/form.php?id=40708 for more info