Tom’s TEFL - P2 Phonics Workbook
by Hong Kong Primary School on Sep 14, 2010
- 2,302 views
Powerpoint includes lots of animation - please download file and view at full screen. ...
Powerpoint includes lots of animation - please download file and view at full screen.
Accompanying Powerpoint: http://www.slideshare.net/mod83/toms-tefl-p2-phonics-programme
More available at http://www.tinyurl.com/tomstefl
This is to follow the P1 programme:
P1 Workbook - http://www.slideshare.net/mod83/toms-tefl-p1-phonics-workbook
P1 Powerpoint - http://www.slideshare.net/mod83/toms-tefl-p1-phonics-programme
This is an 'off-the-shelf' Hong Kong curriculum-based P2 Phonics Programme I've developed to follow on from my P1 materials.
The Powerpoint (247 slides) and Workbook (31 pages) sections include:
- Action Alphabet and Phonics Song revision.
- Minimal pairs (a/e, b/p, d/t, r/l, f/v - all easily confused).
- Animated 3-letter blends (a, e, i, o, u).
- Long and short vowel sound activities.
- Short vowel sound animated word families (a, e, i, o, u)
- Animated diagraphs (ch, sh, th, ck)
- Magic/Silent 'e'
- Animated initial consonant clusters/blends (bl/br, cl/cr, fl/fr, gl/gr, pl/pr)
It is based on an Education Bureau suggested Scheme of Work and KS1 of the HK curriculum. The animated diggers, blenders and cranes are inspired by proven methodology from Sesame Street!
- Total Views
- Views on SlideShare
- Embed Views