This presentation delivers the results of a study made last summer by Mobilosoft on the shoppers' use of their smartphones while doing shopping.
This study has been realised in Belgium.
Different areas are covered in this study:
- Pre-shopping: how are smartphone used to prepare shopping activities (includes: SMS, Geolocation, mobile search, Apps vs Mobile sites,...).
- During Shopping: how is it used while doing shopping (includes: showrooming, QR Codes, ...).
- Social Shopping: how do they use social media on their smartphones for shopping-related activities.
- Mobile Loyalty: what are the behaviors and expectations in terms of Mobile Loyalty.
- After Shopping: how are mobile used when shopping is done.