[mobileYouth] Banking: Youth marketing for banks - peer recommendation and customer service
- 1,254 views
Find more research briefings, charts, and infographics on youth marketing here: http://www.youthresearchstore.com/ ...
Find more research briefings, charts, and infographics on youth marketing here: http://www.youthresearchstore.com/
Youth marketing for banks: peer recommendation and customer service
Youth marketing through advertising campaigns and creating sub-brands is not effective for banks. Banks need to focus on generating Earned Media through peer recommendation. This briefing answers these key questions:
1. Why is peer recommendation key in youth marketing?
2. What role do teens and students play in generating recommendation for banks?
3. How does customer service affect growth in terms of deposits and brand value?
Table of Contents
2. Licensing and copyrights
3. Executive summary
4. chart - Unresolved issues cause switching
5. chart - Peer Recommendation: The Source Of Influence That Matters
6. chart - Promoters own more products and refer more often
7. chart - Teens and students are more likely to recommend banks
8. chart - Customer service key factor in feedback
9. chart - High NPS leads to stronger growth
10. case study - High NPS leads to high brand valuation for TD Bank
11. Need more insights and data?
The research briefing is available here: http://www.youthresearchstore.com/collections/marketing-1/products/briefing-youth-marketing-for-banks-peer-recommendation-and-customer-service
- Total Views
- Views on SlideShare
- Embed Views