Be the first to like this
Find briefings, report, charts and infographics on youth marketing here: http://www.youthresearchstore.com/
Auto: How can auto reach the youth market through customer service?
Customer service is the main customer touchpoint with auto brands. The right kind of customer service generates peer recommendation, the main source of influence for the youth market. Regaining relevance with the youth market depends on using customer service as marketing. This briefing answers the following key questions:
1. What is the role of peer recommendation in youth marketing?
2. How can proactive customer service reduce cost and generate peer recommendation?
3. What are auto industry best practices in using customer service as marketing?
Table of Contents
2. Licensing and Copyrights
3. Executive Summary
4. chart - Discrete Networks Drive Social Shopping
5. chart - Peer Recommendation: The Source Of Influence That Matters
6. chart - Customer Service Is Marketing
7. chart - The Evolution Of Customer Service
8. case study - @fordservice: Proactive Customer Service
9. Need more insights and data?
Get the research briefing here: http://www.youthresearchstore.com/products/briefing-how-can-auto-reach-the-youth-market-through-customer-service
Clipping is a handy way to collect important slides you want to go back to later.