2. Keeping your iPad 2 up to date is a good idea as Apple patches up securityloopholes improves performance and increases your privacy settings. Best ofall, the update will leave your applications, data and settings as they were.Updates will net you the latest features, and with the upcoming iOS 5, you canget a notifications tab on your iPad. With the current iOS 4.3.3, Apple hasaddressed privacy concerns, as the iOS devices were able to save where you’vebeen via GPS and network towers. With the update, the cache automaticallydeletes itself and only saves a week’s worth of data.
3. 1. Start-up iTunes, and having an internet connection is essential
4. 2. Then connect your iPad 2 to the computer and select the iPad tab in the sidebar
5. 3. If the iOS isnt up to date, iTunes will automaticallyprompt you to update download and update
6. 4. However, if iTunes doesnt prompt you, select the iPad under the left pane
7. 5. Click check for updates follow with by clicking theupdate button6. The latest OS will automatically be downloaded (thiscan take up to an hour depending on your connection)
8. 7. Allow the OS to be automatically installed
9. 8.Finally, restore your music, video, application data from a backup. END, GOOD LUCK from