2. SPACE FOR ADVENTURE, SPACE FOR COMFORT. The Elan Impression 444 is in every way an impressive sailing yacht. Developed to satisfy the needs of every family member, it will be the joy of family cruising vacations, whether it is in the Mediterranean, the Caribbean or on a blue water crossing. Built to ensure maximum comfort, anytime, it is extremely enjoyable to sail as well, as performance is always an important feature on every sailing boat coming out of Elan.Quality, modern design andexcellent sailing performance.In other words, a newexperience in cruisingROb HUMPHREYSELAN IMPRESSION 444’SDESIGNER
3. LIFE IS GOOD, YOU ONLY LIVE ONCE. REASON ENOUGH TO ENJOY LIFE ON CRUISING IS bETTER. ONE OF THESE MARVELS.Life is always good aboardthe Elan Impression 444.Every detail made to ensurean enjoyable and safe journey,from the spacious cockpit withlarge sitting areas all aroundthe cockpit table, to the largepassageway forward, whereplenty of space for sunbathingawait. The twin steering wheelarrangement offer an excellentposition for the helmsman,while the wide transom ensureeasy access to a sea ofadventures. To ensure enoughenergy on longer hauls, weoffer the installation of solarpanels, as an option. TWIN STEERING WHEELS The twin steering wheels ensure a spacious passage forward and easy access to the sea, while offering the ideal position for helming. COCKPIT PROTECTION SUNBATHING DECK The cockpit is well protected Plenty of space forward from sprays by high cockpit and around the cockpit for sidewalls, which in turn ensure sunbathing and reveling in the more safety for the younger pleasures of sea going. crew.
4. A JOURNEY IN STYLE, A JOURNEY IN COMFORT.The journey in style continuesbelow deck, with an airyinterior, clean lines andplenty of natural light comingfrom various deck and hullwindows. Designed as asemi deck-saloon, the ElanImpression 444 features alarge settee around the saloontable on portside and anothersettee on starboard. Withthe saloon table enlarged, itaccommodates comfortablythe crew and even a fewvisitors. The saloon offersplenty of space where childrencan play and the generousgalley will cater for the mostdemanding chefs. Twospacious head compartmentsare featured in all layouts.
5. WITH INTERIORS THIS COMFORTABLE, YOU WILL FEEL LIKE LIKE BEING HOME, EXCEPT IT’S ANYWHERE YOU WANT. WAKE UP TO ANOTHER YOU NEVER LEFT HOME. EXCEPT YOU’LL BE ON VACATION, COMFORTABLE ON DECK AND LUXURIOUS BELOW. PERFECT DAY. CRUISING. GALLEY The luxurious owner’s AFT CABIN The L-shaped galley is forecabin cabin feature a large The aft cabin offers a large functional and well equipped, double berth, lots of storage double berth, plenty of storage with numerous storage and plenty of natural light space and a bright interior. solutions, a front opening fridge coming from the deck hatch and microwave oven. and two hull windows. The aft cabin is comfortable as well and very bright, thanks to the two windows. The generous main head compartment offers a separate shower stall. The yacht welcomes four in the 2-cabin layout, six in either ofSTORAGE NAVSTATION the two 3-cabin layouts or eight HEAD COMPARTMENT SAILOR’S CABINStorage is generous around The navstation features ample in the 4-cabin layout. The main head compartment The sailor’s cabin with bunkthe galley and saloon, with well space for paper charts storage is airy and bright and offers a beds accommodates twothought solutions for storing under the large navigation separate shower stall. and features ample space forfruit, bottles and other kitchen table. storage.appliances.
6. TECHNICAL PERFORMANCE CHARACTERISTICS CHARACTERISTICS POLAR DIAGRAM 10 20 30 40 50 60 6 70 4 7 8 9 10 12 14 6 16 20 25 30 2 35 80 4 6 8 10 12 14 90 2 6 100 7 4 8 9 10 12 6 110 14 16 8 20 120 25 10 30 130 12 35 140 14 150 160 16 170DESIGN LENGTH OVERALL 13,85 m MAINSAIL 46,47 m2 STABILITY CURVE 10000Humphreys Yacht Design HULL LENGTH 13,00 m GENOA 52,47 m2 8000& Elan Design Team BEAM 4,18 m GENNAKER 135,45 m2 6000 DRAFT 1,60 / 1,90 m I 15,90 m 4000 DISPLACEMENT 10,900 kg J 4,78 m Righting moment (Knm) 2000 WATER CAPACITY 516 / 788 l P 14,80 m FUEL CAPACITY 270 l E 5,37 m 0 ENGINE 55 / 75 hp BOAT DESIGN -2000 CATEGORY CE A -4000 0 10 20 30 40 50 60 70 80 90 100 110 120 130 140 150 160 170 180 Heel Angle (degrees)
7. ELAN d.o.o.Begunje 14275 Begunje na GorenjskemSloveniasail@elan.siwww.elansports.comAll measurements, images and illustrationsare approximate and provided forinformation only. Elan d.o.o. reserves theright to modify or improve specificationswithout prior notice.Photo: Simon Plestenjak, MediaspeedDesign: GIGODESIGN