Reflection Intro To Leadership Resources Formatted
INTRODUCTION TO LEADERSHIP
1) What was your earliest leadership position?
1) What were you doing when you were identified as a leader (or future leader)?
2) Who saw leadership skills in you?
3) Why do you think he or she identified you as a leader?
4) What actions did that person take to share their expectation with you?
5) At the beginning, what got in your way?
6) How did you handle those challenges?
7) What would have helped you as a beginning leader?