2. ?Did you know?<br /><ul><li>over 800,000 Americans were txting or making calls or using cell phones while driving in the daytime.
3. 6,000 Americans in the same year its no mystery that cell phone use is risky for drivers
4. 56% of teenagers admit to taking their cell phones behind the wheel</li></li></ul><li>effects<br /><ul><li>You will cause an accidents
5. fatal accident
6. Some states have it that that will make lose your license
7. Or get a ticket</li></li></ul><li> How its harmful<br /><ul><li>In 2008 almost 6,000 people were killed and a half-million were injured in crashes related to driver distraction.
8. 5,870 people died last year as the result of “distracted driving” — the result of anything from eating, applying make-up, disciplining children or cell-phone use while driving. It is unclear what percentage of distracted driving accidents are the results of texting specifically.</li></li></ul><li>How its harmful cont……<br /><ul><li>Just in 5 seconds you can kill yourself or another person</li></li></ul><li> Information<br /><ul><li>Texting also known as sms (short message service) it is on the rise up from 9.8 billion messages an month in december
9. 37% people text and drive
10. Talking on phone os 14%
11. 25 states ban all cell phone use for all drivers</li></li></ul><li>This is what can happen<br />
12. Thanks for watching<br />
13. Websites we used <br />www.edarsnder.com<br />www.associatedcontent.com<br />