1. N is in the interior of PIK. m PIN = 37 and m PIK = 84 .
Find m NIK.
2. E is in the interior of GRN. Find m GRN if m GRN = 10x 7,
m ERN = 5x, and m GRE = 4x + 6.
3. ES bisects RED. m RES = 6x + 3, and m SED = 8x 7.
Find m RES.
4. IM bisects LIE. m LIM = 4x + 6, and m MIE = 7x 12.
Find m LIM.
4. Find the measure of each of the following:
a. the complement of M when m M = 26.8.
b. the supplement of N when m N = 2y + 20.
5. An angle measures 3 degrees less than twice the measure of its
complement. Find the measure of its complement.
6. An angle's measure is 12 degrees more than half the measure of
its supplement. Find the measure of the angle.