1. Last Week I was in New York with my family. My
great grandmother lives there and my grandmother
want me to meet her.
2. Our flight departure from Madrid at 4 pm, traveling
time was 7:30 hours, but we arrive at 6 pm,
because there is 6 hours of time difference, my
father explains me that many countries has
different time to Madrid
3. Gustavo´s Car
My father has hire a transport from the airport to
our hotel located an island call Manhattan, in a big
car because we bring lot of suitcase just in case we
buy some presents.
All cars were really
BIG, I don’t know
why?, but all is much
bigger than in Europe
4. All streets are name with
Avenues goes up - down
Streets goes right-left .
The city is full of
buildings, our hotel has
26 floors and our room
was on 21st
5. Also we went to my great grand mother
village, Mount Kisco.
6. We have visit lots of monuments.
Statue of Liberty.
• To get there we have to get a
• From there we can see what
they call “Skyline”. Nice view of
7. We have visit Central Park
Has 4 km long and 800
The parks is bigger than
We found some fantastic
parks were NY children have
fun after school.
8. We visit most famous skyscrapers
9. We into many toy stories
Toys ‘r’ us
10. We go to TIMES SQUARE
Is like Puerta del Sol, lot of people get there to celebrate new year
This place never close, everythin is open even during the night.
They have dinosaurs, all type of animals form each
continent and this whale eating giant skid.
12. This is the biggest train
station I ever seen, there
are lot of films done
They have lot of
restaurants inside and
was under a Met Life
building, that has 58