Student Budget
Upcoming SlideShare
Loading in...5
×
 

Student Budget

on

  • 413 views

 

Statistics

Views

Total Views
413
Views on SlideShare
413
Embed Views
0

Actions

Likes
0
Downloads
2
Comments
0

0 Embeds 0

No embeds

Accessibility

Upload Details

Uploaded via

Usage Rights

© All Rights Reserved

Report content

Flagged as inappropriate Flag as inappropriate
Flag as inappropriate

Select your reason for flagging this presentation as inappropriate.

Cancel
  • Full Name Full Name Comment goes here.
    Are you sure you want to
    Your message goes here
    Processing…
Post Comment
Edit your comment

Student Budget Student Budget Document Transcript

  • Budget is based on a husband and wife who both have Bachelor's Degrees Husband's Income = $60,910.00 Wife's Income = $45,410.00 Total Income = $106,320.00 Monthly income $8,860.00 Name: Caitlyn Lofton Category of Budget Percent of Budget Total $ Housing & Maintenance 22.0% $1,949.20 Utilities 8.0% $708.80 Insurance & Taxes 4.0% $354.40 Total Housing 34.0% $3,012.40 Vehicles 11.0% $974.60 Gasoline and scheduled maintenance 5.0% $443.00 Other transportation needs 6.0% $531.60 Total Transportation 22.0% $1,949.20 Food/Groceries 8.0% $708.80 Dining out 7.0% $620.20 Total Food and Drink 15.0% $1,329.00 Apparel and Services 2.5% $221.50 Healthcare 3.5% $310.10 Personal Insurance 1.5% $132.90 Entertainment/Vacations 5.0% $443.00 Personal Care Products and Services 0.5% $44.30 Continued Education 1.0% $88.60 Charitable Contributions 1.5% $132.90 Pensions/Retirement 5.0% $443.00 Miscellaneous 1.0% $88.60 Savings 7.0% $620.20 Totals 99.50% $8,815.70