1. Fuel Asset Recovery Transport SystemsAn ecologically sound solution to our energy woes Ronald Schmelzer Chief Bottlewasher
2. The Unfortunate Circumstances
3. Growth in cost of FuelDownright insane Rediculous Unreasonable More than a hill of beans!
4. Ways to Address Problem• Need new mechanisms for energy generation• Need more efficient fuel consumption systems• Self-sustaining energy source
5. Cost of Beans Not much Ho-humReasonable Very stable cost base
6. Announcing F.A.R.T.S.• Fuel Asset Recovery Transportation System A revolutionary, ecologically safe mechanism for sustainable energy growth. Solve the Gas crisis with GAS!
7. Revolutionary Technology• Fuel-Cell Based – Methane (CH4)• Advanced Engine Technology• Non-intrusive Gas Collection Manifold• Hyper-efficient post- consumption exhaust system
8. How Does it Work?
9. Growth prospects• “Explosive” Growth: 90% 80% 70% 60% Fuel cell 50% Adoption 40% % of Drivers 30% with Gas 20% 10% 0% 2005 2008 2012 2016
10. Our Management Team• Ray Boggs, Competitive Chili Eater – 30+ years of experience – World-renown authority on flatulence – Highly motivated• Jim Villenchek, Fuel-Cell Maestro – Somewhat eccentric inventor – Previous inventions: • Nasobraid (nasal hair braider) • APCM – Automated Paperclip Chain Maker – Holds over 30 patents, 3 in area of flatulence
11. Significant Issues• Cost of car upgrades• Ensuring sufficient bean consumption• Toxic issues in replacement of old units
12. Funding Requirements• Continued Development of Engine Technology• Marketing campaign to push bean consumption• Incentives for engine replacementIn short… about $90 Million. Give or take. Ok, maybe take.
13. The Marketing JingleBeans, beans --The magical fruit –The more you eat –The more you toot –The more you toot –The farther you’ll go –So eat beans ‘til you can’t eat no mo’!