• Share
  • Email
  • Embed
  • Like
  • Save
  • Private Content
Marketing Plan To Get Your Home Sold
 

Marketing Plan To Get Your Home Sold

on

  • 600 views

Here is the Marketing Plan we use to get our clients homes sold in the Ann Arbor Area.

Here is the Marketing Plan we use to get our clients homes sold in the Ann Arbor Area.

Statistics

Views

Total Views
600
Views on SlideShare
597
Embed Views
3

Actions

Likes
0
Downloads
6
Comments
0

3 Embeds 3

http://www.lmodules.com 1
https://www.linkedin.com 1
http://www.linkedin.com 1

Accessibility

Upload Details

Uploaded via as Microsoft Word

Usage Rights

© All Rights Reserved

Report content

Flagged as inappropriate Flag as inappropriate
Flag as inappropriate

Select your reason for flagging this presentation as inappropriate.

Cancel
  • Full Name Full Name Comment goes here.
    Are you sure you want to
    Your message goes here
    Processing…
Post Comment
Edit your comment

    Marketing Plan To Get Your Home Sold Marketing Plan To Get Your Home Sold Document Transcript

    • Marketing Plan (…or how I sold 53 Homes Last Year) Over 58% of my business comes referred to me from satisfied past buyers and sellers. The other 42% comes from Internet marketing. I personally have 4 web sites. http://SearchAnnArborHouses.com The best search site out there. Monthly budget of $1500.00 to get your home listed at the top of the Search Engines. This is a Pay Per Click Campaign. http://Saline-Houses.com http://MissyCaulkTeam.com, http://BuyAnnArborRealEstate.com http://AnnArborRealEstateTalk.com http://BlogAnnArbor.com http://AnnArborUndressed.com I have many other domains that point to MissyCaulk.com Your home will also be listed on the following web sites: HomeAdvisor.com, Homes.com, Homegain.com, Yahoo.com HomeSeekers.com, HarmonHomes.com.Google Base, Trulia, Zillow Realtor.com, MissyCaulk.com, MissyCaulkTeam.com, HireOurTeamForLess.com, AnnArbor-Houses.com, Saline- Houses.com. Virtual Tour on every home regardless of size. vFlyer on every home.
    • New Listing sent to 4200 Number 1 Expert Web site registries. Home Staging recommendation for ALL vacant homes with Denise Sloan of http://www.showcasemyhome.net/ Your house is submitted to craiglist.org every 40 days until SOLD Team of 6 Buyer Specialists to help you in your home search. Top 17 bloggers with the Activerain National Real Estate Network, with 110,000 Realtors, Lenders, Home Stagers. Google Results Missy Caulk, Realtor, Ann Arbor Top 12 Woman Bloggers Award Most important, I answer all ad calls, they do not go to a front desk of floor person. My assistant or I can speak knowledgeably about your home. 24 Hour World Wide Web on Realtor.com on your home Feedback after each showing Place a Keller Williams on the property Perform a comprehensive COMPARATIVE MARKET ANALYSIS Notify top selling agents of the property
    • Produce a PROPERTY PROFILE FACT SHEET with color photos Promote the property at Keller Williams sales meetings Utilize a lock box to facilitate ease of showings. Monitor sales and listing activity and keep you informed of what is happening in the market place. Notify my past clients of your home on the market. With my team be available to show your home convenient to you and the buyers. Syndicate to multiple national web sites. “Successful people do those things which unsuccessful people think are a waste of time” Listing Syndication to:
    • .