4. Making great sacrifices,you even paid for their college education.
5. Then the shock came of discovering that he or she was on drugs
6. and had even stolen money from the family’s saving account to support the addiction.
7. After a long period ofdenial and
8. Photo is of a model and is for illustration onlyafter ending-up on the street with nothing left,
9. your son or daughter realizes their need for help and areadmitted into a treatment center.
10. Now, after many months of rehab, it’s time to be released.
11. What do you do?
12. We hope you enjoyed this reflection by Fr. Joseph Jablonski, MSC. If you would like to read other reflections by Fr. Joseph, please visit the Sunday Reflection page on our website. www.misacor-usa.org/index.php/spirituality/sunday-reflectionThe Missionaries of the Sacred Heart USA Province 305 S. Lake Street, PO Box 270 Aurora, IL 60507 (630) 892-2371 email@example.com