Mirantis, the Global Engineering Services leader for OpenStack™ presents 2-day Bootcamp for OpenStack
This two-day intensive course provides hands-on technical training for OpenStack aimed at system administrators and IT professionals looking to get started on an OpenStack Cloud deployment. Each of the two days will consist of lecture, demos and group exercises. Topics include:
• OpenStack Overview & Architecture: Project goals and use cases, basic operating and deployment principles
• Cloud Usage Patterns: OpenStack codebase overview; creating networks, tenants, roles, troubleshooting; Nexenta Volume Driver
• In Production: Deploying OpenStack for real-world use, and practice of OpenStack operation on multiple nodes
• Swift Object Storage: use cases, architecture, capabilities, configuration, security and deployment
• Advanced Topics: Software Defined Networking, deployment and issues workshop, VMWare/OpenStack comparison
PRE-REQUISITES: Comfortable with Linux CLI, understanding of virtualization & hypervisors, Some experience with Linux networking
All course materials will be provided by Mirantis, including access to shared compute resources for labs. A light breakfast and lunch will be available to all course participants.
Mirantis instructors are active code committers to the OpenStack project, with proven experience building OpenStack clouds in the real world. In parallel to delivering expert training, they also consult for some of the notable global companies using OpenStack – including Cisco, NASA, Dell and Internap.
Clipping is a handy way to collect important slides you want to go back to later.