3. 1. <ul><li>This Company gets its name from the Spanish for “High View”. Name it. </li></ul>
5. 2. <ul><li>What did HT Media Ltd (based in India) start with the Wall street journal? </li></ul>
6. Mint Newspaper
7. 3. The person in the picture is P.B.Nichani. What is his claim to fame?
8. BJN group of hotels.
9. 4. <ul><li>Essenza Di Wills, Fiama Di Wills, Superia, Vivel Di Wills, Vivel are toiletries brands by which company? </li></ul>
11. 5. <ul><li>_____________is a joint venture in India with Dairy Farm International Holdings Ltd of Hong Kong and Arko Limited. </li></ul>
12. Health & Glow
13. 6. <ul><li>With which brand do you associate the following: </li></ul><ul><li>'Mithas Mazzedar. Namkeen lazzadar.' </li></ul>
14. Parle Krackjack
15. 7. This was a picture drawn by a 16 year old Brian O’Niell. Now this particular colour combination holds great importance to this particular company in order. Name the company/brand.
17. 8. <ul><li>What revolutionary thing was launched in January 2001 by Jimmy Wales and Larry Sanger? </li></ul>
19. 9. <ul><li>NYSE Ticker: MTE </li></ul>
20. Mahanagar Telephone Nigam Limited
21. 10. <ul><li>How do we commonly know Alfapet, Funworder, Skip-A-Cross, Spelofun and Palabras Cruzadas – a brand associated with Mattel.Inc. </li></ul>
23. 11. <ul><li>Centrepoint, Babyshop , Shoe Mart, Splash, Lifestyle, Home Centre , uniQue, Gourmet Station, Max, E-Max, Landmark International and Shoe Mart International are owned by which group? </li></ul>
25. 12. Identify this logo.
26. Bangalore Metro
27. 13. Expand
28. Australia and New Zealand Banking Group
29. 14. <ul><li>As a part of the re-launch strategy of this particular product, a faceless person called ‘Digen Verma’ was created, the packaging was changed and the baseline changed to 'Just like that.‘ </li></ul><ul><li>Name the product. </li></ul>
31. 15. <ul><li>_________ is a Swedish brand of spirits, produced near Åhus, Scania, in southern Sweden. In March 2008, the Swedish government, owner of _________ through its V&S Group, sold it to the French firm Pernod Ricard. </li></ul>
33. 16. <ul><li>Who’s tagline: </li></ul><ul><li>“ All Lives Have Equal Value” </li></ul>
35. 17. <ul><li>While provisions were being made for the under-privileged through the Women and Child Welfare Department, the erstwhile Miltone Project was started during the year 1973 under assistance from Government of Karnataka. Out of 80,000 beneficiaries, mainly children, more than 70% belonged to Scheduled Caste and Scheduled Tribe. The production of Groundnut protein enriched Miltone, which was started in year 1973, was discontinued and introduced again during the year 1992. It got a new name in 1995. How do we better know it today? </li></ul>
36. Nandini Milk
39. 19. <ul><li>_____________’s history dates back to 1919, when Cornelius Vander Starr established an insurance agency in Shanghai, China. Starr was the first Westerner in Shanghai to sell insurance to the Chinese. After his business became successful in Asia, he expanded to other markets, including Latin America, Europe, and the Middle East. </li></ul>
40. American International Group
41. 20. <ul><li>Mumbai-based Fancy Fittings, according to a report last week, has been engaged to make the entire range of clothes for the 2009 collection for which iconic toy brand? </li></ul>
42. Barbara 'Barbie' Millicent Roberts
43. 21. <ul><li>Altria International Group is traded on the NYSE floor under the ticker ‘MO’. Explain. </li></ul>
44. New name for Philip Morris Companies Inc. and presently the parent company of the Philip Morris brand.
45. 22. <ul><li>It was originally named Coopers Inc., and was founded by Samuel T. Cooper in 1876 as a hosiery business. How do we know it today? </li></ul>
47. 23. <ul><li>In what is being touted as the sharpest cut ever in the Indian automobile industry, the price of which automobile brand was slashed by Rs 8 lakh recently? </li></ul>
48. Honda Civic Hybrid
51. 25. The ________ building in Havana, Cuba. The founder of this company started his business here .