3. Appointment reminder Business lead managing IVR Phone Poll Online ordering notifications SMS Contest Speech to text service and vice versa Group video chat Private (One to one) chat session Talk show Conferences and many more……
4. Voice & SMS service with ease of use No hardware hassle Pay as you go – no up front cost Build on the Amazon cloud Options to call forwarding, recording, conferences, send & receive SMS Call all over the world Voice option for Male & Female voice
5. Very simple registration process. A sandbox credit of $30 to test out your application with real calls and SMS A well documented REST API library with examples and active community of more than 60,000 developers Can build and run your first application with few lines of codes.
6. A User calls or sends an SMS to your Twilio phone number Twilio receives the call or SMS and makes a request to your application Your app receives that information and sends XML back to Twilio Twilio executes those instructions and interacts with the user
7. Primary Verbs <Say> some text <Play> an audio file <Gather> input from the caller <Record> the callers audio <Dial> another phone number <Sms> send a textSecondary Verbs <Hangup>end a call <Redirect> redirect a call <Reject> reject a call <Pause> Put delay on words.
8. <Say>Hello Everyone. Welcome to PHPXperts seminar 2011</Say><Play>http://myserver.com/welcome.mp3</Play><Dial>415-867-5309</Dial><Gather action=‘handleMenu.php’ /><Record action=‘handleVoiceMessage.php’ /><Sms>Please send us payment.</Sms>
9. <?xml version="1.0" encoding="utf-8" ?><Response> <Say> Your confirmation code for "PHPXperts Seminar 2011" is "1010101010" </Say> <Dial>888-777-1234</Dial></Response>
10. <?xml version="1.0" encoding="utf-8" ?><Response> <Say> Please leave your feedback for "PHPXperts Seminar 2011". </Say> <Record action="http://myapplication.com/recordMessage.php" /></Response>
11. <?xml version="1.0" encoding="utf-8" ?><Response> <Play>http://myapplication.com/welcome.mp3</Play> <Say> Thank for participating in "PHPXperts Seminar 2011". Press 1 to listen the topics. Press 2 to repeat. </Say> <Gather action="http://myapplication.com/handleInput.php" /></Response>
12. <?phprequire "Services/Twilio.php";/* Set our AccountSid and AuthToken */$sid = "ACXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX";$token = "YYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY";/* Outgoing Caller ID you have previously validated with Twilio */$CallerID = NNNNNNNNNN;/* Instantiate a new Twilio Rest Client */$client = new Services_Twilio($sid, $token);$url = "http://myapplication.com/welcome.php";$callingNumber = "888-777-6666";/* make Twilio REST request to initiate outgoing call */$call = $client->account->calls ->create($CallerID, $callingNumber, $url);
13. Let your web browser do the dialing for you Use twilio.js to perform client side programming Make calls from the browser Receive calls in the browser Make calls between two browsers
15. Private Chats(Unlimited one-to-one chat sessions) Broadcasts (Up to 2500 viewers) Talk Shows (Have multiple hosts broadcasting) Conferences (With up to 50 people together)