Founded in 1953 as Sunkyoung Textiles, the SK Group is now one of the top three
conglomerates in Korea and accounts for about 10% of the nation’s GDP.
Governing Structure of the SK Group Global FORTUNE 500 Company
• There are more than 90 companies in the SK Group.
• Total revenues of the SK Group exceeded $100 billion in 2011.
• SK is ranked #65 in the 2012
FORTUNE Global 500.
• SK is one of the most highly
respected brands in Korea.
• SK has a growing presence
overseas and is rapidly raising
its international profile.
• The SK Group accounts for
about 10% of Korea’s GDP.
• The SK Group’s main
- Information & communications
- Energy & chemicals
- Service & logistics
• Many SK companies are #1 in
their respective fields.
I. SK Group
Holding Company Structure of SK Group
SK C&C, one of the Big Three IT services providers in Korea, is the only IT services company
listed on Korea’s main stock exchange (KOSPI) and ranked #1 in IT outsourcing and profitability.
II. SK C&C
2005 First acquisition of version 2.0 eSCM Level 3 and Level 4
in the world
2004 Velltec Company and Velltec Consulting Korea JV
2001 Opened data center in Daedeok
Established Telus International and IT Outsourcing JV,
2000 Established Network Operation Center & Command
1998 Changed company name to SK C&C after merger
between Daehan Telecom and SK Computer
Communication acquiring assets of 12 companies in the
1991 Establishment of Sunkyong Telecom
Acquired CMMI Level 5 international certification2006
Established SK C&C India
Established SK C&C China
Opened SK C&C Systems IMS Center in Beijing2008
Listed on KOSPI of Korea Exchange (KRX)2009
Received AA credit rating from National Information &
Credit Evaluation, Inc. (NICE)
Established SK C&C USA & office in Dubai
Included as an MSCI Korea Index component
Growth & Business Fields
Incorporated April 1991
CEO CHUNG, Chul Khil
Vision Statement Create Value for Customers, Challenge the Future
Head Office SK U-Tower 25-1, Jeongja-dong Bundang-Gu, Seongnam City
Revenues (2011) US$1.5 Billion (est.) -> +18.4% growth
Revenues (2012) US$1.8 Billion (est.) -> +18.6% growth
Revenues (2013) US$2.0 Billion (est.) -> +13.7% growth
Ranked #1 in Korea for IT outsourcing2011
2005 2006 2007 2008 2009 2010
II. SK C&C
2. Business Domains
• SK C&C consulting provides guidance and solutions to
our clients in the areas of: business strategy consulting /
IT strategy consulting / solutions consulting
• SK C&C continues to develop and secure industry-
specialized solutions in order to enhance customers’
• SK C&C is continuously making efforts to discover and
implement next-generation growth engines.
- Green IT / customer lifestyle enhancement / business
innovation / cloud computing
• SK C&C utilizes its industry know-how to build IT
systems that provide optimized and customized services
to satisfy customers' needs and enhance their business
• SK C&C provides world-class outsourcing services with
top-quality infrastructure and professional service.
- ITO strategy / diagnosis / apps. operation / integrated
maintenance / disaster recovery / customer support
center / data center service
• New Trends Research
- Smart city, RFID, smart card,
3D solutions, etc.
• Technology Research Center
- Solution labs
- Software test
- Software development
• CMMI LEVEL5
• eSCM Level 4
• ISO 9001:2000
• 3 Data Centers
• Backbone Networks
• 2 Network Operation Centers
SK C&C is a total IT services provider in the fields of consulting, system integration, outsourcing,
new growth, and solutions based on cutting-edge technologies.
3. Global Presence
II. SK C&C
SK C&C has been expanding its global presence and currently has more than 20 major IT
projects (security, defense, ITS, e-security, m-commerce, plant, etc.) in 15 countries.
Company Name Infosec co., Ltd.
establishment June 26, 2000
CEO Soo-Jung Shin
capital stock $ 2.1 million
largest shareholder SK C&C
Sales account $ 100 million
4F, 7F, Saemaul-undong B/D 1008-4. Daechi-
dong, Kangnam-gu, Seoul 135-851, Korea
TEL : 82-02-2104-5114
FAX : 82-2-568-7504
Infosec has been performing “security Enhancement project for SK China” from
2009 and we are able to provide “total security service” based on many
experience of security SI project in china.
<SK China Security Center>
Perform security monitoring
of the whole china in SK
China security center
“Perform successful Security Enhancement
Project for 23 corporations in China”
Integration Of Security solutions
Construction of Enterprise Security Management /
Data Loss Prevention SI
Other security related system integration
< Security SI Biz >
24 X 356 security monitoring
M-Shield (Mobile Security solution)
MDM, m-DLP, Anti-malware
< remote monitoring & mobile security solution>
3. China Business
4. Business Domains 1) Overview
category Main services
Total Information Security
• establish an information protection master plan
• establish an information protection architecture
• check technical vulnerabilities and Penetration test
• establish the system of development security
• establish information protection system in major company
• Acquired ISO27001 certification
• Acquired ISO27009 certification
• Acquired ISMS certification of KISA
• Acquired G-ISMS certification
• establish an Personal Information Security master plan
• Acquired PIA(Privacy impact Analysis) certification
• Acquired BS10012 certification
• Acquired PIMS certification of KISA
Compliance consulting • vulnerability analysis of major information and communication facilities
• safety Inspection of Information protection
• safety Inspection of medical institution and Information Security Audit
Mobile Security consulting • establish Mobile security master plan
• offer mobile security service system and guidance
• mobile development security
• establish mobile management system
▣ Infosec ranked No.1 for Security Consulting Business in S.Korea
▣ Infosec ranked No.1 for trend-setting in security service
▣ Infosec ranked No.1 for the customers’ re-order ratio
▣ Proceed enhance of continuous service
2007 2009 2011
Sales part of information security
Information Security Consulting, based on professional and systematic
methodologies, provides the categorized services to protect client’s information asset from
4. Business Domains 2) Information Security Consulting
4. Business Domains 3) Security Solution
Infosec offers the best solutions through partnership with major companies.
M-Shield is the solution for integrated mobile device security
of the world's first and it offers safe mobile environment from
malware and invasion accident.
Eagle-eye is able to prevent information leakage by
identifying the personal information that stored in PC, and
encrypting or deleting by law.
2 primary way's main purpose is provide company-wide policy
information that how to protect the identified personal
information at the enterprise level.
C-Trans provides formal(official) and unified
storage/transmission path in order to prevent
loss/theft/leakage/corruption/damage of institutions’ and
companies’ important information.