The connection between sub-second web application performance and revenue is becoming more and more apparent with established companies regularly reporting the benefits of reducing page load times.
This talk will cover:
* Designing for performance
* Approaches to instrumenting and measuring application performance
* Areas of focus for both front-end and back-end improvement
* Techniques, tools and modules available in Django-land for improving performance
* New and emerging technologies, for example SPDY protocol and Django 1.5's StreamingHttpResponse