4 . Enter all required fields like Contact name, Title, Department, Account name, Primary address, Email Address and Description .
5. Enter more information if required and Save this contact.
6 . Created contact gets saved and sub panels like Projects, Leads, Activities, Opportunities etc., related to the Contact are displayed on the screen.
Updating Project Related Time Sheet 1. In main menu bar, Click on Time Sheets. Time sheet for a Week in Fill Matrix form Appears on the screen.
2. Enter the hours worked related to Project tasks and Save. How many hours worked on a task for a week are Calculated and displayed In Total column.
Invoice Creation: 1. In main menu list, click on Invoicing Option. Invoicing screen appears with the list of invoices that are already generated.
2. Click on Create Invoice in Actions menu list to create a new invoice.
3. Enter Internal ID, Invoice number. Select the Invoice type, Status, Currency, Billing Account and Contact , Enter Account Hour Rate, Tax Rate and Invoice Footer text.
4. In Invoicing -> Time sheets Search Form , Select the Start date, End Date, Time sheet status, Employees , Search for Projects and Project Tasks Time sheets option and Click on Search for Time Sheets.
5. To Invoice Case Time Sheets also, Select the option Search for cases Time Sheets and click on Search for time sheets button.
6. List of Projects and Project Task Time Sheets, Cases Time sheets are displayed according to the Search Preferences.
7. Select the Tasks for which invoicing to be done and click on Add selected items button
8. Time Sheet Line items are displayed for tasks selected. Enter the description, Account Hour Rate and Click on Add to Time Sheets and Save Time Sheet Line items .
9. Invoice gets saved and Gross, Net and Total Effort Values are calculated and displayed in the invoice.
10. Click on Print as PDF option at the top of the saved invoice.
11. A report is generated for the Invoice of the selected Project Tasks.