● Superuser($uid=1) - user only for development(not a
● Developer - administration role
● Administrator - content manager role. Has only
permissions to manage general site settings, some
nodes and taxonomy vocabularies.
● SEO - sometimes necessary.
● Authenticated user
This module is a little helper to maintain an
administrator role which has all available
as the core function that was added in D7
seems to fall short of expectations; this module
has been ported to D7
Taxonomy access fix
● adds permission per vocabulary: "add terms in X"
● changes the way vocabulary specific permissions are
● changes the Taxonomy admin pages' access checks
● alters the vocabularies overview table to show only what
you have access to edit or delete
Taxonomy Term Status
This module adds a status-flag to taxonomy
terms. Using this flag it is possible to specify
whether terms should be published or not.
Users with the appropriate permission may
access unpublished terms.