11. 38% trust business to do what is right14% trust advertising20% believe what they hear from thenews42% believe in ghosts76% believe in miracles Source: AdWeek Dec 09, Edelman 2009, Poll Harris Interactive 2009
12. 92% trust recommendations from people they knowSource: AdWeek Dec 09
13. Audiences turn to web201510 17.5 5 0 -1.5 -3.4 -5 -6 -5 -8.9 -13.7-10-15 Online Local TV Network TV Newspapers Audio Magazines Cable TV Percentage change in audience 2009-2010. The State of the News Media 2011 - An Annual Report on American Journalism
23. Build your network• Put your audience needs ﬁrst. Be relevant.• Start small. Plan for growth.• Lead with passion.• Connect with people where they already are.• Post interesting/quality content.• Provide value. Be consistent.
24. • Started more than 2 years ago• Every Thursday, 2pm PST• Audience: ski marketers, social, digital, tourism• Consistency• Value• Small 30
30. PERSON http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_embedded&v=ebtGRvP3ILgALaunch
31. Keep it P.E.R.S.O.N.A.L.PeopleEnchantmentRelevantStoryOne ThingNetworkAuthenticLaunch
32. Thank you! Milena Regos Twitter: @milenaregos email@example.com 775-771-6863 http://www.outandaboutmarketing.com http://www.slideshare.net/milenaregos To provide feedback: https://www.surveymonkey.com/s/ MRPresentationText Fan outandaboutmarketing to 32665