SETCHAT Advertisement 2013-2014
- 279 views
SETCHAT started on 21st December, 2010. It is established with a view to cater to the technical and professional requirements of Hospitality Industry. It aspires to be one of the leading institutions ...
SETCHAT started on 21st December, 2010. It is established with a view to cater to the technical and professional requirements of Hospitality Industry. It aspires to be one of the leading institutions in Mumbai offering quality hospitality education.
We exist to provide our students with value added education of the highest standards and seek to mould them into dedicated, disciplined and diligent resourceful professionals, consistent with the requirement of the Hospitality Industry. As educator we seek to continuously upgrade our teaching skills, and knowledge and motivate ourselves with challenge of successful educator by recognizing each student as unique individual.
The program has the following objectives:
1) To provide students with knowledge and skills which form the basis for an effective approach to management in various sectors of the hospitality industry
2) To produce students who can apply their managerial skills to the resolution of various hospitality related situations.
3) To provide intensive training in all core areas and to give to the world, professionals who can compete in the global market in their specialized roles as Chefs, Restaurant Managers, Executive Housekeepers & Front Office Management.
4) To acquire and develop entrepreneurial skills, traits and instincts to be able set up and operate thier own hospitality related business.
The horizons of the Indian hospitality industry continue to expand at a dynamic rate. Today the hospitality industry contributes invaluably to the Indian economy by creating employment, entrepreneurial opportunities and by being one of the highest grossers of foreign exchange for the national treasury. Looking at the pace of growth of the hospitality industry, it is envisaged that there will soon be a marked shortage of managerial and technically skilled professionals. Keeping this in mind, our curriculum is designed to meet the challenges and demands of domestic and global markets.
The aim of the Institute is to produce experts suited to all sectors of the hospitality industry including administration, planning and strategy development.
SET-CHAT offers the following courses affiliated and recognised by Mumbai University, YCMOU (Nashik) & Annamalai University:
A) 6 month Craft Courses - Food Production/F & B Service/Tourism
B) 1 / 2 Year Diploma - Hotel Mngt & Tourism
C) 3 Year BSc - Hotel Mngt & Tourism
D) 2 Year MBA - Hotel Mngt & Tourism
5 REASONS TO JOIN SETCHAT
1. Well designed Infrastructure to match the spirit of youth...
2. Variety of Resources at your disposal to make learning more exciting...
3. The best & experienced Teaching Faculties...
4. Best of Culinary Art through Basic, Qnty & Advanced Kitchens...
5. 100% Global Student Internship & Placement provided. So, its LEARN & EARN...
- Total Views
- Views on SlideShare
- Embed Views