Through photographs. We preserve history, our first steps, our first steps on the moon, inauguration of a president, rare animals, victory in a war and many more.
Committed suicide after 4 months of winning that pulitzer price
This photos was taken by 14 years olds, this photos was part of the 5th annual photo National Geographic Kids international photo contest.
Its not just for vain people and duckfaces but there are many uses of photography
First, and the most popular used of photography is Amateur photography, this kind of photography is for people like me, a hobbyist, where I don’t earn any money.
So, the second one is the commercial photography, this is where all the money is, example of commercial photography is advertising, fashion, food and paparazzi
Rheins II, sold for $4,338,500 (187 million) and on the left one was titled “untitled #96” sold for $3,890,500 (165 million)
1. PhotographyPresented by: Miko Angelo Palmos English two Ms. Dianne Siriban
2. Phos (light)Root word of photography Graphien (drawing)
3. Definition of Photographypho·tog·ra·phy (f-tgr-f)n.1. The art or process of producing images of objects on photosensitive surfaces.2. The art, practice, or occupation of taking and printing photographs.3. A body of photographs.Definition of PHOTOGRAPHY: the art or process of producing images by the action of radiant energy and especially light on a sensitivesurface (as film or a CCD chip)Photography is the art, science and practice of creating durable images by recording light orother electromagnetic radiation, either electronically by means of an image sensor or chemically by means ofa light-sensitive material such as photographic film. Typically, a lens is used to focus the light reflected oremitted from objects into a real image on the light-sensitive surface inside a camera during atimed exposure. The result in an electronic image sensor is an electrical charge at each pixel, whichis electronically processed and stored in a digital image file for subsequent display or processing. The result ina photographic emulsion is an invisible latent image, which is later chemically developed into a visibleimage, either negative or positive depending on the purpose of the photographic material and the methodof processing. A negative image on film is traditionally used to photographically create a positive image on apaper base, known as a print, either by using an enlarger or by contact printing.Photography has many uses for business, science, manufacturing (e.g. photolithography), art, andrecreational purposes.
4. Photography is simply amazing!
5. Photographers Dictionary defines it as a person who takes photograph professionally.
6. Kevin Carter “actually a pharmacist”
7. Everyone can be a photographer
8. Photography, what is it really for?
12. Science and Forensics
13. PhotographyPresented by: Miko Angelo Palmos English two Ms. Dianne Siriban