• Avg. 11.5 litres of water per
day from air
• 4-stage filtration process
• Cost less than $0.01 per litre
• Hot & Cold water available
• Acts as dehumidifier and air
How it works
Air Air Filter Air condenses
Routed to a collec5on tray.
Water goes through round 1
of UV disinfec5on
Water is ﬁltered using
Water is sent through ﬁnal
round of UV disinfec5on
and pumped into storage
UV 1 UV 2
Bacteria in Water Coolers
• Breed heterotrophic and coliform bacteria.
• Up to 42mm of bacteria by day 5
• Made with Bisphenol A (BPA) which has caused
prostate cancer, breast cancer, and asthma
• To avoid bacteria: must unplug, pour in sanitizer
solution, drain, and scrub inner tubing after EVERY
new bottle is placed onto cooler.
Bacteria in Water Filters
• If not cleaned properly, water filters can
contain more bacteria then tap water after 4
• Can contain coliform and E.coli bacteria
• Must scrub and sterilize with peroxides
minimum every 4 weeks
Year 1 Year 2 Year 3 Year 4
SAVE 3300% per month & never lift a 42 pound water jug again!
Money back in less than 24 months!
18.5 Litre Jugs x 5 = $25
+ deposit, service fee & electrical fees
92.5 Litres air water = $0.74
• Bottled water produces up to 1.5 million
tons of plastic waste per year.
• The plastic requires up to 47 million gallons
of oil per year to produce.
• Only 13% of bottled water is recycled.
• Plastic bottled take 700 years to
• 1 billion people do not have access to
clean drinking water
• A child dies every 8 seconds from water
Discount Price of $999
Help us tap into the world
most sustainable water
source: THE AIR!
Order today includes FREE DELIVERY (1-2
Visit our Lonsdale showroom:
109 1st street east, North Vancouver, V7L 1B1