How to get the right
people in the right room.
Put your research goals InFocus
Louisville is the city.
Horizon InFocus is the place.
It all comes down
to the right people
in the right room.
The size and features of a qualitative
research facility must, of course,
meet your requirements. However, the
heart and soul of effective qualitative
research are the people - both inside
the room and out.
Horizon InFocus is that unique facility whose staff truly grasps the scope of your
project and puts the right respondents in the room to complete it successfully.
From your first contact on, our experienced, proactive professionals will put you
immediately at ease. Whatever your research needs, we’ll locate even the
hardest-to-find respondents on time and on budget.
You want quality respondents who will provide real insight into your product.
You want a staff that "gets it" and makes your job easier. You want a facility that’s
convenient and flexible. You want Horizon InFocus.
• Doing business since 1989
• In-house, experienced recruitment staff
• Daily recruitment updates - rest assured your project is moving forward
• Fast, reliable turnaround
• Internet and phone database for speed/balance
• State-of-the-art technology
• Strict adherence to your
specifications and budget
So many consumer opinions.
So many ways to hear them.
Because different products and
services lend themselves to different
types of research techniques,
Horizon InFocus provides a variety of
qualitative research methodologies.
Whichever method you choose, give
us a week and we’ll get you the goods
on your product or service.
• Focus groups
• One-on-one indepth interviews
• Home usage tests with
• Theatre-style "quali-quant" studies
• Taste tests
• Central Location Tests (CLT)
• Mock juries
• Ethnographic recruits
• Website evaluation (usability hardware lab)
• Off-site testing (rural and remote location recruitment)
Extravagance - Out.
Excellence - In.
Designed by nationally experienced moderators, Horizon InFocus is a flexible,
comfortable, state-of-the-art qualitative research facility. Choose the traditional
configuration of our Classic Suite, or take advantage of our new Chameleon
Suite. You describe the need, and we’ll create the environment that will opti-
mize the respondent moderator experience.
• Large discussion rooms designed for flexibility and optimal observation
• Tiered viewing rooms with comfortable seating for up to 15 people
• High-speed wireless internet access
• Complete concierge services for your travel, hotel and entertainment needs
• Car service from Louisville International Airport
• Private client offices adjacent to viewing rooms
• Remote monitoring capabilities and videotaping services available
• Fully-equipped kitchen adjacent to the focus group room for test
• Full-service catering for any type of meal service for respondents and clients
• Free, well-lit parking and
handicapped access in a suburban,
upscale office building
Success bears repeating.
Success, success, success.
We know our clients are happy because they keep giving us their business.
Moderators, agencies and companies of all sizes and industries have trusted
Horizon InFocus as the place to glean quality consumer insight that grows
We have served hundreds of national, regional and local clients across
a wide range of industries, including:
• Advertising/Public Relations
• Civic Development
• Consumer Goods
• Health Care
• Fine Arts
For a virtual tour of our facilities, visit www.horizoninfocus.com.
The right technology, behind
the mirror and beyond.
Horizon InFocus goes to great
lengths to keep you connected
to your project 24/7. We
leverage the most advanced
technology available to ensure we not only meet the needs of the project, but
also provide our clients with a truly interactive experience.
• Two 42-inch plasma screens for video presentation or monitoring
of hard-to-see visuals
• Usability testing equipment
• Wireless internet access throughout the facility
• Video streaming (Active Group)
• DVD recording
• Interactive client website
• Audio monitoring of real-time focus room
discussions from anywhere in the world
The home of the Kentucky Derby is a
sure bet for your project.
Louisville is that rare city that truly offers the best of both worlds - big-city
resources with small-town values. Our central location makes it nearly impossible
to tuck us into a convenient geographic category. That makes for an ideal
research climate. Are we Midwestern?
Yes. Southern? Sure. Southeastern?
You bet. Long story short, your demo
• 16th-largest city in the country
• Strong market for alcoholic
beverages, gaming and entertainment
• Sophisticated healthcare, insurance
and financial service consumers
• Convenient access by car or plane
• Lower incentives and lower
recruitment costs than surrounding cities
Put your research goals
Next time you have an important research project, choose
the team that will put the right people in the right room.
Choose the team of experienced, proactive problem solvers
who put you at ease right from the start.
Choose Horizon InFocus.
Lakeview, Suite 200
100 Mallard Creek Road
Louisville, Kentucky 40207
Phone: (502) 454-0771
Fax: (502) 458-5773