Virtual Walk Throughs - by Trekwireless By Miguel SANCHES TAVARES MBA 2A 04/17/2011
Summary 1. What will be the Impact on customer service expectations? 2. What types of hospitality operations will benefit and how? 3. What types of services or benefits currently OUTSIDE of a property can be integrated into presented capabilities? 4. How can a hotel use the capabilities to create digital differentiation - and thus a competitive advantage? 5. What impressed you the most about the particular topic that you selected?
1. What will be the Impact on customer service expectations? Find as much information as possible Look at visual experience close to reality Imagine its future events thanks to that Unique service He will be more exigent Decrease bad hotel’s impression Great tool to influence customers final decision
2. What types of hospitality operations will benefit? Room Events (Seminar, banqueting…) Bar Restaurant
How Increase direct and indirect sales Service differentiation Promoting the events venues to its maximum potential Virtual tour viewed in any devices
3. What types of services or benefits currently OUTSIDE of a property can be integrated into presented capabilities? Hoteliers can create an imaginary and virtual hotel stay experience for internet users. Partnership with some stores, museums, restaurants, theaters and so on… to promote their services = win win position = increase sales and brand awareness.
4. How can a hotel use the capabilities to create digital differentiation and thus a competitive advantage? Provide unique experience by offering unique hotel’s services. Promote hotel’s strengths. Allow customers to share their experience Create customer’s addiction toward the virtual tour Be creative in using trekwireless technology Engage clients by gathering their ideas in order to improve the virtual tour
5. What impressed you the most about the particular topic that you selected? Visual experience close to the reality Access to additional information Real visit of different hotel’s area Customers are in charge of the virtual tour The image’s quality Easy and fun to use Possibility to have an virtual experience