7. DOB:1999 Parents:Amir Ban, Dov Moran and OronOgdan, Native:Isreal
8. The word "computer“ DOB:1613 person who performed calculations orcomputations
9. First mechanical computer or automaticcomputing engine concept :In 1822, CharlesBabbage 1837 Charles Babbage proposed the firstgeneral mechanical computer, the AnalyticalEngine.
10. First programmable computer The Z1, originally created by GermanysKonrad Zuse in his parents living room in1936
11. Rank Site82 Centre for Mathematical Modellingand Computer Simulation127 Vikram Sarabhai Space Centre,ISRO186 Computational ResearchLaboratories199 Semiconductor Company200 Semiconductor Company288 IT Services Provider364 Indian Institute of Technology,Madras386 IT Services Provider
13. the first personal computer is considered bymany to be the Kenback-1, which was firstintroduced for $750 in 1971
14. 1995 Larry Page and Sergey Brin 1996 Larry and Sergey, now Stanford computer sciencegrad students, begin collaborating on a searchengine called BackRub. 1997 Larry and Sergey decide that the BackRub searchengine needs a new name. After somebrainstorming, they go with Google—a play onthe word “googol,” a mathematical term for thenumber represented by the numeral 1 followedby 100 zeros.
15. Internet Explorer Microsoft CorporationFirefox (also called Mozilla Firefox)Mozilla CorporationChrome GoogleSafari AppleOperaOpera Software ASANetscape NavigatorSeaMonkeyGNU
16. 1G (or 1-G) refers to the first-generation ofwireless telephone technology, mobiletelecommunications. 2G (or 2-G) is short for second-generationwireless telephone technology. Secondgeneration 2G cellular telecom networks werecommercially launched on the GSM standardin Finland by Radiolinja
17. Mobile TV Video on demand Video Conferencing Telemedicine Location-based services Global Positioning System (GPS)mobile telecommunicationstechnology.
18. 4G is the fourth generation of mobile phonemobile communication technology: Mobile ultra-broadband Internet access, Laptops with USB wireless modems, Smartphones Mobile web access, IP telephony, Gaming services, High-definition mobile TV, Video conferencing, 3D television and Cloud Computing
20. A headset thattranslates gamers’thoughts andemotions into in-game actions.Neuro-Headset
21. You need very goodthought controlwhile using theheadset. The game is alteredwith lack ofconcentration anddistractions.
22. Chris Niswander of Tucson, Arizona, forinventing PawSense, software that detectswhen a cat is walking across your computerkeyboard