Microtech Systems, LLC is a turnkey provider of integrated electronic security systems
for commercial and government clients. Since our creation in 2002, we have raised the
bar on service throughout the Washington Metro Area as it applies to security systems
By offering better value and more
responsive service, large well-known
firms and government agencies are
our customers. We have more than
25 years of experience as a security
systems integrator within our senior
Our business philosophy is driven by a commitment of taking care of our clients, which
has been the reason for our current and continued success.
Microtech Systems is a security systems integrator committed to enhancing
our client’s security profile by providing reliable and cost effective electronic
security systems that may save a life, protect property and enhance our
To continuously improve levels of service to become an industry leader in client
partnering, customer satisfaction and security system performance. To
establish new and improved industry standards while providing a productive
working environment that encourages our employees to excel and be
Micro Tech Systems provides customized solutions using commercially available
off-the-shelf products to meet your specific needs.
– Advance systems certified technicians
– HSPD12, UL2050 compliant
– Project management
• Service and Maintenance Contracts
– Reliable (24 hours a day, 7 days a week)
– Quick response time
– Software support and diagnostics
Some of the technologies that we integrate into security systems include:
Closed Circuit Television Access Control Intrusion Detection
Command and Control
CCTV is a visual surveillance technology designed for monitoring a variety of
environments and activities. CCTV systems typically involve a fixed (or quot;dedicatedquot;)
communications link between cameras and monitors. CCTV systems allow
management to view and record high-risk areas to deter theft, control inventory,
increase productivity and deter fraudulent insurance claims. CCTV allows remote
monitoring of parking lots and building exteriors to improve employee safety.
Access control systems allow building access to authorized users, without the hassle of
lost keys and lock replacement. Reports may be generated to track employee
attendance and movements within a facility.
Alarm IP reader
Access badge Magnetic stripe card
Alarm management Proximity card
Biometrics access card Photo Id
Credential Smart card
Door security Swipe card
Id card Key cards
An intrusion detection system can detect unauthorized access that can compromise
• Residential/Commercial Alarm Monitoring
• Fire 24/7 Monitoring
• Building Entry Systems Commercial/Residential
• Parking Garages
• Emergency Call Box
• Visual & physical intruder deterrent
• Shock, voltage & short circuit monitoring Solar beam Tower
• Cut & climb monitoring • Wireless Transmission
• Controller continuous monitoring • CCTV
• Interfaces with standard security equipment • Photo Beams
• Out door PIR
• Satellite tracking on line of transported goods.
• Control of the hired fleet.
• Delivery times optimization.
• Provide constant information about the events of their orders to the final customer.
• Reduction on time and mistakes in the transportation reports.
• Tracking of employees and orders in delivery tasks.
• Cost decrease.
• Geo fence.
• Web Access/ Admin.