A workshop presented by Mick Gibson in New Zealand on How to Grow Your Website & Build Your Profile Online (as part of the New Zealand Trade & Enterprise Training Program) Covering the following topcs:
1. Do I Need a Website - YES or NO?
- Deciding whether a website will help your business (or not)
2. What You Need to Know Before Getting your Website Built.
- Do It Yourself?
- Planning Your Site
- Site Design & Layout
- Getting Your Website Built
- Ongoing Considerations
3. How to Get More Customers/ Visitors to Your Website.
- Search Engine Marketing (Google Adwords)
- Search Engine Optimisation (SEO)
- Social Networking (Facebook, Twitter, Squidoo, Stumbleupon & More)
- Offline Advertising
4. Converting Website Visitors to Customers & Sales.
- Calls to Action
5. How to Keep Customers Coming Back to Your Website.
- Customer Surveys
- Current News
6. Learn What's Happening On Your Website.
- Google Analytics/ Web stats
- Defining Measures for Success