1. Real Estate Services Proposal Prepared Especially for:Michelle Dunn You!REALTOR117 North Main Street, Southington CT477 South Broad Street, Meriden CT265 East Main Street, Branford CTPhone 860.770.7101www.CThomeseekers.comMichelle.firstname.lastname@example.org
2. Dear Sir or Madam,Let me begin by thanking you for the opportunity to deliver my presentation on how CENTURY 21 AllPoints Realtyand I are best positioned tomarket and sell your home. The information contained in the following pages will demonstrate our knowledge, expertise and commitment tomaking your home selling experience a complete success.CENTURY 21 AllPoints Realty has successfully represented buyers and sellers in your neighborhood and we believe that we know what isimportant to you during this process:1. That the selling process runs smoothly without hassles2. That your agent keeps you informed of all vital information throughout the sale3. That your home sells quickly4. That you receive the best possible price and terms for your homeI look forward to working with you as we achieve the goals above.Sincerely,Michelle Dunn
3. The Purpose of this Presentation• Familiarize you with the selling process• Provide you with details on my experience and the CENTURY 21® Brand• Develop a customized marketing plan for your home• Share current real estate information on your local area• Determine an initial market position for your home• Leave you with some resource information and sample forms• Reinforce our commitment to your goals• Answer any questions you may have
4. CENTURY 21®:The Gold Standard
5. CENTURY 21® at a GlanceThere are many realty signs on front lawns these days, but only one can offer representation in over 70 countriesthrough a network of more than 120,000 real estate professionals.• Founded in 1971• Part of the Realogy Franchise Group• Century 21 Real Estate LLC is the franchisor of the worlds largest residential real estate sales organization• Operate in approximately 8,000 offices around the world• Considered “the most recognized name in real estate,”* ours is the brand that comes to mind most when consumers think of real estate servicesWe strive every day to better understand your needs to help you complete a successful transaction for yourhome. We embrace your goals as our own. This is why the CENTURY 21 System is “The Gold Standard.”*Source: 2009 Ad Tracking Study. The survey results are based on 903 online interviews with a national random sample of adults (ages 18+) who are equaldecision makers and who have bought or sold a home within the past two years or plan to purchase or sell a home within the next two years. Brand awarenessquestions are based on a sample of 903 respondents at a 95% confidence level with a margin of error of +/- 3.3%. The study was conducted between March 16and November 15, 2009 by Millward Brown, a leading global market research organization.
6. As a CENTURY 21® professional I will... Provide you with professional, personalized service Monitor details and coordinate marketing activities Marketing for the sale of your home Show your property to qualified buyers Present all written offers Facilitate the closingOur proven Marketing System also offers traditional and proprietarymarketing tools, systems and services to help get your home sold,including: Website Listing Distribution Network National Advertising CENTURY 21 Internet Marketing Program: Local Advertising www.century21.com Global Referral Network www.century21espanol.com Seller Service Pledge® Neighborhood Profiles Mortgage℠ Services Targeted E-mail Communication Preferred Client Club Marketing Social Media Website Direct Mail Marketing - Facebook Fine Homes & Estates Digital Magazine - Twitter Buyer lead distribution program - YouTube (LeadRouter) - Flickr Client lead reporting tool (Golden Ruler)
7. An Industry Leader For the past decade, CENTURY 21® has reigned as the nation’s most recognized brand in real estate! LEADER IN BRAND AWARENESS* For the past decade the CENTURY 21 System continues to hold the strongest presence in the category. With almost universal brand awareness the CENTURY 21 System enjoys the highest brand awareness level when compared to any other real estate organization surveyed. THE MOST RECOGNIZED NAME IN REAL ESTATE* Consumers continue to identify CENTURY 21 as “the most recognized name in real estate.” Adults surveyed singled out CENTURY 21 by almost 10 percentage points more than the nearest competitor. AT THE TOP FOR LIKELIHOOD TO RECOMMEND* The CENTURY 21 system continues to be one of the top brands leading the industry on likelihood to recommend.*Source: 2009 Ad Tracking Study. The survey results are based on 903 online interviews with a national random sample of adults (ages 18+) who are equal decision makers and who have bought or solda home within the past two years or plan to purchase or sell a home within the next two years. Brand awareness questions are based on a sample of 903 respondents at a 95% confidence level with amargin of error of +/- 3.3%. The study was conducted between March 16 and November 15, 2009 by Millward Brown, a leading global market research organization.
8. Our Agents Stand Out from the Crowd• Knowledge – CENTURY 21® Agents participate in extensive and ongoing formal training to keep us at the top of our field• Attentiveness – CENTURY 21 Agents are great listeners focused on understanding your goals and dreams and providing you with relevant information• Responsiveness – CENTURY 21 Agents respond quickly and professionally as we manage all the details to achieve your goalsUNPARALLELED AGENT EDUCATIONCentury 21 Real Estate LLC has a culture and history of having some of the best training programs available in the industrythrough its award-winning* CENTURY 21 Learning System®. CENTURY 21® Agents have access to a comprehensive suite oftraining and skill development programs, designed to help us stay at the top of our game.A TRUE PARTNERReal estate transactions are a big deal with many moving parts. The details can get unwieldy without the right support. CENTURY21 Agents know that buying a home can be the culmination of a life-long dream, and will help you manage the details with theright support.*Training Magazines Top 125 for 7 of the last 10 years
9. Celebrating Three Decades of CaringFor 30 years, the CENTURY 21® System has been a proud philanthropic partner of Easter Seals®.Our brokers, agents and employees have worked together to raise over $100 million in support of the Easter Seals mission: to helpimprove the lives of children and adults with disabilities.As one of Easter Seals’ largest corporate sponsors, the CENTURY 21 System is proud of the long-standing relationship we have withthis charity.CLOSINGS FOR KIDSCENTURY 21 supports a program called “Closings for Kids”, where every one of our agents has the ability tosign up to donate a portion of their commission from every closing to their local Easter Seals Chapter. Sowhen clients choose an agent who participates in Closings for Kids, they will be helping to support theirlocal Easter Seals organization directly through their agent.
10. Our OfficesUnder Regional President Beverly A. Peterson
11. Offices Under Regional President Beverly A. PetersonSouthington, CT Office Meriden, CT Office Branford, CT Office117 North Main Street 477 South Broad Street 265 East Main StreetSouthington, CT 06489 Meriden, CT 06450 Branford, CT 06405 Phone: 203-481-7247Phone: 860-621-8378 Phone:203- 634-1876 Toll Free:1-800-525-7793Toll Free:1-800-525-7793 Toll Free:1-800-525-7793 Fax: 203-481-4075Fax: 860-276-8032 Fax: 203-237-4142The Real Estate AllPoints Realty Call Center C21 AllPoints Realty Customer Service 411 Career Development CenterDevelopment CenterPre-License School 143 North Main Street 143 North Main Street143 North Main Street Phone: 860-621-8378 Phone: 860-378-1456 Toll Free:1-800-525-7793Phone: 860-378-1479 Fax: 860-276-0369 Fax: 860-276-0369Fax: 860-276-0369
12. RESUME Michelle DunnExperienceMember of the Number One Century 21 OfficeCENTURY 21 AllPoints RealtyAffiliationCENTURY 21National Association of RealtorsConnecticut Board of RealtorsMid State Association of RealtorsEducationCREATE 21Bottom Line UniversityCENTURY 21 ALLPOINTSCommunityEaster SealsMeriden Chamber of CommercePersonalMother of four successful children!
13. SouthingtonSouthington, CT Office117 North Main StreetSouthington, CT 06489Toll Free:1-800-525-7793www.cthomeseekers.com Beverly Peterson Broker / Owner
14. Branford CENTURY 21 AllPoints Realty 265 East Main Street Branford, CT 06405 www.cthomeseekers.com Ryan Peterson General ManagerCall For a Free Trend Analysis Report on Your Neighborhood! Serving the Great State of Connecticut
15. Meriden, CT Office 477 South Broad Street Meriden, CT 06450 Phone:203- 634-1876 Toll Free:1-800-525-7793Our Purpose Fax: 203-237-4142To establish lifelong relationships with the families and households in ourmarketplaces by providing sound advice, outstanding service and reliable resultswhen it comes to any of their real estate needs. Kelly Peterson Coach & Manager of the Meriden Office 203-634-1876 Serving the Great State of Connecticut www.cthomeseekters.com
16. The New Homes & Marketing Div. Jodi Tussing New Homes & Marketing for all of the Century Career Development 21 AllPoints Realty Offices Director • New Construction New Homes & Marketing Director •Advanced CMA workshops for target marketing and statistics •Technology including Social Networking •Online Slide Show PresentationsNew Homes Division143 North Main Street •Foreclosures purchasing at AuctionsSouthington, CT 06489Phone: 860-621-8378 •Short Sale & Commercial Training throughToll Free:1-800-525-7793 C21 Corporate, work shops and online.Fax: 860-276-0369 •Century 21 Corporate Partnership Coaching PEP •Century 21 Online Sessions •Sales Technique Workshops & and MORE!
17. Call Center Open 7 Days a Week to Capture All Calls and Internet Leads, and to set up showings on company listings. While we are doing what we do, leads that come in on the sale of your home, won’t fall through the cracks!1. Capture Lead - Transfer to Agent who knows the most about that property2. Record and put in a follow up plan based on agent feedback.3. Incubate leads – good service – more sales
19. Our Commitment to YouSeller Service PledgeAs an independently owned and operated CENTURY 21® Office, we are dedicated to providing you with service that is professional,courteous and responsive in helping you market your property. To fulfill this commitment, we agree to provide you with the following services:1. Dedicate ourselves to making the process of selling your home as easy and successful as possible2. Respect you and your needs and be honest and forthright, in accordance with Fair Housing regulations and ethical real estate practices3. Hold your best interests in the highest regard throughout the process4. Value and respect your time, being as efficient and effective as possible5. Understand your needs and respond quickly6. Utilize my knowledge, resources and training to best serve you7. Provide regular progress reports throughout the process and discuss with you comments received about your property8. Explain each step of the process and act as a guide to help you make informed decisions9. Make recommendations to enhance the marketability of your property10. Utilize a written Competitive Market Analysis and local market information to help you set an appropriate listing price to sell your home and receive the value it deserves11. Review various financing alternatives12. Develop, present and agree upon a customized marketing plan that will detail specific promotional efforts to help best market your property13. Place the internationally recognized CENTURY 21 yard sign on your property, with your permission and subject to local ordinances14. Post your property on century21.com, a site which receives millions of visitors each month15. Explain local real estate procedures and regulations16. Show your property to potential buyers17. Utilize the CENTURY 21 System’s vast online resources to expose your property to potential buyers around the world18. Utilize the CENTURY 21 System to help you obtain the results you deserve, including leveraging our network of more than 8,000 offices worldwide19. Submit to you all written offers, assist with negotiations, and provide an estimate of your net sales proceeds, so you understand all implications prior to the acceptance of any offer20. Upon acceptance of an offer by you, pre-settlement (escrow) activities throughout the closing process will be monitored as permitted by law or local practice21. Assist you in finding your next home, or offer to refer you to another CENTURY 21 Office in another location
20. Quality ServiceQuality service is my goal. Aftereach sale, to help us maintain a highlevel of customer service, we inviteour clients to complete a QualityService Survey and return it to anindependent research group.
21. Your Marketing Plan
22. Steps and Strategiesfor Successful SellingSelling Process: The Basics Choose the right agent Set a fair price - Use a Comparative Market Analysis Sign the Listing Agreement Prepare your home for prospective buyers - Neat and clean and repaired or painted where necessary Agree on a Marketing Plan relevant to today’s market - Advertise heavily where the buyers are - online 90% of all buyers use the Internet in their search process* - Hold an Open House Present all offers Negotiate the Selling Price Buyer Home Inspections Close the deal* Source: 2010 NAR Profile of Homebuyers and Sellers
23. 21 Step Marketing Plan The following pages will provide additional detail to some significant components of our comprehensive marketing plan to get your home sold as quickly as possible and for the best price. Immediately below is an overview of our complete Marketing Plan.1. Recommend a pre-listing inspection and hiring a 13. Prepare full color property flyers and brochures to showcase professional home staging service your home to buyers and other agents2. Develop a Comparative Market Analysis (CMA) 14. Offer the CENTURY 21 Home Protection Plan that can help3. Create a photo slideshow or virtual tour to post on listing attract buyers to your property websites 15. Schedule email marketing pieces to my entire list of contacts4 Enter your listing into local Multiple Listing Service and past clients as well as area REALTORS®5 Place the CENTURY 21® “For Sale” yard sign 16. Print (newspaper) and direct mail advertising in our local6. Announce your listing to Agents in my office and other area CENTURY 21 Offices in the area - Just Listed Cards7. Place a “Lock Box” on your door to provide easy access for - Open House Cards other agents 17. Hold an Open House for area REALTORS and the public8. Place your listing on our century21.com website 18. Tour your home with prospective buyers9. Distribute your listing to hundreds of Listing Partners 19. Provide you with constant feedback from buyer showings10. Place your listing on social media sites like Facebook, Twitter 20. Send you weekly online activity reports on your property and YouTube 21. Negotiate with potential buyers on your behalf to help get11. Place your listing on my personal website you to the closing table12. Create an Individual property website for your listing
24. Home StagingEight seconds. That’s all it takes for most buyers to form a first opinion of your house.It’s not long, so you need to make it count. Ideally, your home will impress and motivate a buyer to swiftlymake an offer before it’s gone from the market.We are dedicated to selling your property at the best price possible in the shortest amount of time. Homestaging can help highlight your home’s best features, making it appeal to buyers’ senses and emotions.Following simple exterior and interior design ideas and home-improvement suggestions such as the onesfound on page 43 of this presentation can maximize your home’s attractiveness and create a captivatingfirst impression.
25. Keeping You Informed Online Marketing SummaryOur exclusive "Golden Ruler" tool is a listingmeasurement device that provides reports on thenumber of consumer views and leads on your onlineproperty listing.
26. How We Find Buyers For Your Home
27. Attracting Buyers We have an aggressive strategy for attracting home buyers to our listings. By distributing your listing information, along with photographs, to a wide array of consumer websites, we maximize every opportunity to attract qualified buyers. In addition, you will have a clear view of the results of your property’s online exposure. Detailed marketing reports will provide you with valuable feedback on the traffic your property is receiving from online real estate consumers! Did you know... • 90% of home buyers use the internet to search for a new home* • 38 million home buyers search the internet each month for real estate information* • One in three buyers find the house they ultimately purchase on the internet* *2010 National Association of Realtors Profile of Home Buyers and SellersWe get your property noticed!
28. A World Class Website century21.comMore than 2 million visitors come to our site every month. Your home will get a tremendous amount of exposureand will include detailed information about the property and the surrounding community.Our state-of-the-art Website helps make buying and selling real estate easier with many features for buyers andsellers, including:• An award-winning online marketing program helps drive over 2 million visitors to our site each month• A new expanded search that features one-click access to millions of listings• Your home listing for sale on our CENTURY 21 Real Estate Search app for the iPhone or iPod touch, with multiple photos, property details, and open house information
29. A Powerful Web Presence It’s an axiom as old as the industry itself - location is everything! That’s why we feature all of our listings on many of the Internet’s most visited real estate websites, including:CENTURY 21® listings are also displayed on most MLS-enabled real estate sites.
30. A Powerful Web Presence*The real benefit of CENTURY 21® marketing your property on over 500 real estate websites are the buyer leads. It’s nearly impossible for seriousbuyers shopping for real estate online not to find a CENTURY 21 listing. Our network of websites generate millions of buyer leads for our sellers. GA Macon Homes for SaleAL Alabama Web Page CA Merced Homes for Sale GA The Moultrie ObserverAL Classified Ad Network CA San Jose Homes for Sale GA Thomasville Times-EnterpriseAL Montgomery Homes for Sale CA San Luis Obispo Homes for Sale GA The Tifton GazetteAL North Jefferson News CA Visalia Homes for Sale GA Valdosta Daily TimesAL St. Clair News Aegis CA Modesto Homes for Sale GA Cordele DispatchAL The Cullman Times CA Walnut Creek Homes for Sale GUAM Hagatna Homes for SaleAL The Leeds News CO Fort Collins Homes for Sale HI Honolulu Homes for SaleAL The News Courier CO Grandjunction.com ID KTVBAK Anchorage Homes for Sale CO Westword ID 2 NewsAZ AZ ZapHomes CT All About Darien ID ZidahoAZ Phoenix Homes for Sale CT American Towns ID Boise Homes for SaleAZ The Phoenix CT Hartford Homes for Sale IL Belleville Homes for SaleAZ West USA Realty CT Metro Hartford Homes IL Chicago Homes for SaleAZ Yuma.com CT WTNH IL Commercial NewsAZ Ztucson DE DE ZapHomes IL Effingham Daily NewsCA The Bakersfield Californian DE Wilmington Homes for Sale IL Mt. Vernon Register NewsCA ASUN FL Bradenton Homes for Sale IL Shelbyville Daily UnionCA Bakersfield Homes FL St. Petersburg Times IL Times-LeaderCA Coast Sider FL Fort Lauderdale Homes for Sale IN Goshen NewsCA Fresno Homes for Sale FL Miami New Times IN Hendricks County FlyerCA LA Weekly FL Fort Myers Homes for Sale IN The Herald BulletinCA Los Angeles Homes for Sale FL Fox 10 TV IN Indianapolis Homes for SaleCA OC Weekly FL Melbourne Homes for Sale IN Lafayette Homes for SaleCA Monterey Homes for Sale FL MicoHomes IN Muncie Homes for SaleCA Phoenix REIC FL Orlando Homes for Sale IN Richmond Homes for SaleCA Oakland Home for Sale FL New Times bpb IN XL MarketingCA Ramona Sentinel FL Pensacola Homes for Sale IN Batesville Herald-TribuneCA San Mateo Homes for Sale FL FL ZapHomes IN The Zionsville Times SentinelCA SDNN FL Miami Homes for Sale IN Greensburg Daily NewsCA Fremont Homes for Sale FL Florida Web Page IN The Evening NewsCA SF Examiner FL The Jasper News IN Kokomo TribuneCA Pleasanton Homes for Sale FL Suwannee Democrat IN The Lebanon ReporterCA Silvar FL Tallahassee Homes for Sale IN The Pharos-TribuneCA Hayward Homes for Sale FL The Mayo Free Press IN The TribuneCA The Sun Chronical GA Americus Times Recorder IN The Tribune StarCA Palm Springs Homes for Sale GA The Daily Citizen IN Washington Times HeraldCA Sacremento Homes for Sale GA Columbus Homes for Sale IN Rushville RepublicanCA Salinas Homes for Sale GA The Union-RecorderIN Wish IN Wish *This list is subject to change
31. IN WTHI MA The Haverhill Gazette MO Fireside GuardIN WANE MA The Salem News MO The Joplin GlobeIN WLFI MA The Daily News of Newburyport MT Great Falls Homes for SaleIA Ad Express & Daily Iowegian MA The Eagle-Tribune MT Southwest Montana Real EstateIA Des Moines Homes for Sale MA WWLP NE Plattsmouth JournalIA Iowa City Homes for Sale MI Battle Creek Homes for Sale NV Las Vegas SunIA Knoxville Journal Express MI Detroit Homes for Sale NV Reno Homes for SaleIA Pella Chronicle MI Lansing Homes for Sale NH Derry News/WeekenderIA Clinton Herald MI Livingston Homes for Sale NJ Bridewater Homes for SaleIA The Oskaloosa Herald MI Grand Traverse Herald NJ Cherry Hill Homes for SaleIA Ottumwa Daily Courier MI Livonia Homes for Sale NJ Morristown Homes for SaleKS Farm Talk MI Monroe News NJ Neptune Homes for SaleKS Wichita Homes for Sale MI The Record-Eagle NJ East Brunswick Homes for SaleKY Big Daily News MI Port Huron Homes for Sale NJ Press of Atlantic CityKY Homebuyer KY MI Wood TV NJ Jersey Devil HomesKY Grayson Journal Enquirer MN ABC Newspapers NJ North JerseyKY The Sentinel Echo MN ER Star News NJ Inside TodayKY Wayne County Outlook MN Home Magazine NJ Vineland Homes for SaleKY Morehead News MN Mankato Free Press NM Las Cruces Homes for SaleKY Olive Hill Times MN The Land NM KRGEKY McCreary County Record MN Southwest Homes Now NY Binghamton Homes for SaleKY The Independent MN St. Cloud Homes for Sale NY Elmira Homes for SaleKY Times Tribune MN This Week Live NY Ithaca Homes for SaleKY Glasgow Daily Times MS Biloxi Homes for Sale NY Long Island Homes for SaleKY Richmond Register MS Hattiesburg Homes for Sale NY Poughkeepsie Homes for SaleKY Commonwealth Journal MS Jackson Homes for Sale NY Rochester Homes for SaleKY Lexington Homes for Sale MS Laurel Leader-Call NY Residential NYCKY Louisville Homes for Sale MS The Meridian Star NY Village VoiceLA Alexandria Homes for Sale MS Picayune Item NY The Daily StarLA Lafayette Homes for Sale MS The Poplarville Democrat NY The Press-RepulicanLA Louisiana Press Journal MS The Star Herald NY Cooperstown CrierLA Opelausas Homes for Sale MO Kansas City Homes for Sale NY Lockport Union-Sun & JournalLA Monroe Homes for Sale MO Springfield Homes for Sale NY The Journal-RegisterLA New Orleans Home MO Columbia Tribune NY Niagra GazetteLA Shreveport Homes for Sale MO Ozarks Home Hunter NY Tonawanda NewsME Bangor Daily News MO Real Estatest Joe NY WIVBME Maine Home Seller MO Lincoln County Journal NY White Plains Homes for SaleMD Baltimore Homes for Sale MO RFT NC Asheville Homes for SaleMD Carroll County Times MO Real Estate Weekly KC NC Charlotte Homes for SaleMD Cumberland Times News MO New Haven Leader NC Raleigh Homes for SaleMD MD ZapHomes MO Hermann Advertiser Courier NC Salisbury PostMD Salisbury Homes for Sale MO Bowling Green Times NC WavyMA Andover Townsman MO Elsberry Democrat NC Stanly News and PressMA Gloucester Daily Times MO Vandalia Leader NC The Randolph Guide *This list is subject to change
32. NC The Daily Southerner OR KGW TX KDH Real Estate WV Herald Dispatch HomesOH Cincinnati Homes for Sale OR Best Buy Real Estate TX Get Homes Houston WV Montgomery HeraldOH Fremont Homes for Sale OR KVAL TX Rockwall County Herald Banner WV The Fayette TribuneOH Mansfield Homes for Sale PA Allentown Homes for Sale TX Royse City Herald Banner WV Princeton TimesOH Marion Homes for Sale PA State College Homes for Sale TX Commerce Journal WV The Register HeraldOH Port Clinton Homes for Sale PA Erie Homes TX Cedar Creek Pilot WV Bluefield Daily TelegraphOH Dayton.com PA The Daily Item TX Athens Daily Review WV Times West VirginianOH Fox Toledo PA The Danville News TX Cleburne Times Review WI Fox 11 OnlineOH The Star Beacon PA Allied News TX Corsicana Daily Sun WI Appleton Homes for SaleOH Bucyrus Homes for Sale PA The Tribune-Democrat TX Gainesville Daily Register WI Green Bay Homes for SaleOH Chillicothe Homes for Sale PA The Meadville Tribune TX Greenville Herald Banner WI Manitowoc Homes for SaleOH Coshocton Homes for Sale PA New Castle News TX The Huntsville Item WI Marshfield Homes for SaleOH Lancaster Homes for Sale PA The Herald TX Jacksonville Daily Progress WI Oshkosh Homes for SaleOH Newark Homes for Sale SC Aiken Standard TX Mineral Wells Index WI Sheboygan Homes for SaleOH Zanesville Homes for Sale SC Beaufort Homes for Sale TX The Orange Leader WI Stevens Point Homes for SaleOH WDTN SC Columbia Homes for Sale TX Palestine Herald-Press WI Wausau Homes for SaleOK OklahomaCity.com SC Greenville Homes for Sale TX The Port Arthur News WI Wisconsin Homes for SaleOK Urban Tulsa SC Hilton Head Homes for Sale TX San Marcos Daily Record NAT’L CNN MoneyOK Pauls Valley Daily Democrat SC Myrtle Rock Homes for Sale TX Weatherford Democrat NAT’L CVHPOK Woodward News SC CCP UT St. George Homes for Sale NAT’L FizberOK Ft. Gibson Times SC Shemcreek VT Burlington Homes for Sale NAT’L Fox BusinessOK Hartshorne Sun SC Rock Hill Homes for Sale VA The Central Virginian NAT’L Gazetter Mail HomesOK The Midwest City Sun SD Sioux Falls Homes for Sale VA North Umberland Echo NAT’L GethomeshOK The American TN Clarksville Homes for Sale VA Northern Neck News NAT’L IntagentOK Tuttle Times TN Citizen Tribune VA NV Daily NAT’L KiplingerOK Stilwell Democrat Journal TN Chatanooga.com VA Caroline Progress NAT’L Local.comOK Waurika News Democrat TN Crossville Chronicle VA Gooch Land Courier NAT’L Lycos ClassifieldsOK Westville Reporter TN Jackson Homes for Sale VA Wavy NAT’L MainevilleOK The Ada Evening News TN Elk Valley Times VA Herald Progress NAT’L Media GeneralOK Chickasha Express Star TN Grundy County Herald VA Hampton Roads Homes for Sale NAT’L Military.comOK Claremore Daily Progress TN Herald Chronicle VA Staunton Homes for Sale NAT’L My Area NetworkOK The Duncan Banner TN Murfreesboro Homes for Sale WA Bellingham Homes for Sale NAT’L My Bank LoansOK Edmond Sun TN Nashville Homes for Sale WA Tacoma Homes for Sale NAT’L ParadeOK Enid News & Eagle TN Tullahoma News WA Olympia Homes for Sale NAT’L School MattersOK The McAlester News Capital TN Manchester Times WA Pasco-Kennewick Homes for Sale NAT’L ShowMeLocalOK The Muskogee Phoenix TN Nashville Scene WA KOMO News NAT’L US News and World ReportOK The Norman Transcript TX El Paso Homes for Sale WA Spokesman Homes NAT’L WalmartOK Pryor Daily Times TX Forth Worth Homes for Sale WA GoSkagit NAT’L WPRIOK The Stillwater Newspress TX Killeen Daily Herald WA Seattle Weekly NAT’L ZilpyOK Tahlequah Daily Press TX Pegasus News WA King5OR Salem Homes for Sale TX Star Community Newspapers WA KREMOR Portland.com TX KVUE WA Spokane.comOR My Central Oregon TX KXAN WA DC Washington PostOR KATU TX Hood Count News WV Huntington Homes for Sale *This list is subject to change
33. We Leverage Technology to Get Your Home Sold The tools and systems listed below collectively demonstrate that the CENTURY 21 System uses every effective medium to find the right buyer for your house!SOCIAL MEDIAThe CENTURY 21® system continues to be on the cutting edge of real estate marketing. We utilize social media channels like YouTube,Facebook, Twitter and many other applications to market your property listing in an effort to find the right buyer for your home. Facebook alonehas over 500 million monthly users.CENTURY21.COMOur consumer website offers state-of-the-art access to your property listing and includes photo descriptions and virtual tours as well asneighborhood information to attract buyers.MOBILE MARKETINGCENTURY 21 leverages mobile applications to make it convenient and easy for buyers to shop for CENTURY 21 listings on the go. From our iPhoneapp to accessing www.century21.com via mobile devices, CENTURY 21 is bringing your listing to thousands of online customers.LEADROUTERThe CENTURY 21 LeadRouter System is a software application empowering CENTURY 21 agents to receive buyer leads for your propertyinstantaneously wherever they are. LeadRouter sends alerts when a potential buyer inquires about your property, enabling me to respondimmediately. This means that buyers interested in your property will be able to reach me quickly.VIDEO TOURSGiving potential buyers a virtual walk-through can help your home stand out from the competition.OPEN HOUSE PLANNERA helpful tool that helps buyers plan a day of open house tours.
34. Social MediaThe CENTURY 21® System continues to be on the cutting edge of real estate marketing. We successfully utilize socialmedia channels like YouTube, Facebook, Twitter and many other applications to market your property listing in aneffort to find the right buyer for your home. Considering that hundreds of millions of people use these sites on a dailybasis it is important for your home to be included.
35. Relocation ServicesMost anywhere you live or almost anywhere in the world you are Moving out of the area?moving to, we can assist in finding a great CENTURY 21® Office We are connected to thousands of CENTURY 21 Offices locatedand an experienced sales professional. in over 70 countries around the world. Whether you are moving across the state, the country or the world, we can help:We offer the ultimate in relocation services. We can: • Connect you with a professional CENTURY 21 Sales agent at• Send you a customized relocation packet designed to meet your destination your specific needs, including community and school • Provide a detailed market analysis of your current home information • Coordinate the sale of your current home and the purchase of• Provide cost of living analysis your new home• Select an experienced CENTURY 21 Sales associate, trained in • Work with mortgage services including obtaining loan pre- relocation services, to represent you approval for your new home• Provide mortgage service information, including loan pre- • Work hand-in-hand with your Corporate Relocation Program approval• Help you get to know the community you are moving to• Provide a city-to-city comparison of your current location to your new location
36. Market Overview.
37. Determining the value of your homeA Comparative Market Analysis (CMA) is essential to determine the value of residential property. Location andcharacteristics of the property are the key elements in determining value. Therefore, the basis for valuation issimilar properties in your area.THE FOLLOWING ARE A FEW THINGS TO KEEP IN MIND ABOUT PRICING:• Realistic pricing will achieve maximum price in a reasonable time• The market determines the price• The cost of improvements are almost always more than the added value• Houses that remain on the market for a long time do not get shown• A house that is priced right from the beginning typically achieves the highest proceeds
38. Factors that Influence the Value of your home FACTORS THAT HAVE NO IMPACT ON THE CURRENT VALUE OF YOUR HOME: • What you paid for it • Your Investment in the property (such as baths or kitchen upgrades, etc) • What you want to net from the sale • What those outside the industry believe the property is worth
39. Pricing Your Home To SellIntelligent Pricing Activity vs. TimingBy pricing your property at A property attracts the mostmarket value, you expose it to a attention, excitement and interestmuch greater percentage of from the real estate community andprospective buyers. potential buyers when it is first listed on the market.This increases your chances fora sale while ensuring a final sale Improper pricing at the time of initialprice that properly reflects the listing misses out on this peak interestmarket value of your home. period and may result in your property languishing on the market.The Effect of OverpricingImproper pricing may lead to a below market valuesale price, or even worse, no sale at all.Your home has the highest chances for a fruitful salewhen it is new on the market and the price isreasonably established
40. Next Steps
41. What to Have Ready Prior year tax bill Surveyto List Your Property Account numbers for mortgage 3 copies of the key to the front door Invoices for repairs or improvements to the property A list of inclusions and exclusions in the sale Any interior or exterior pictures of the property Declarations/Covenants/Deed Restrictions (if applicable) Utility bills, actual monthly costs or monthly budget Information on special assessments (if applicable) Homeowners/Condominium association information (if applicable) • Amount • Company • Address • Contact name • Phone number
42. Now is a good time to consider:1. A Pre-Sale home inspection to uncover any hidden 3. The Move Included Program: issues before showing • Partners with United and Mayflower movers to2. CENTURY 21® Home Protection Plan eliminate a buyers time consuming process • Give buyers peace of mind of finding a reliable moving company • Sell your home faster • Provides additional marketing support for your • Get closer to your asking price property listing through branded and personalized marketing collateral Homes with a protection plan • Makes your home more desirable than those • Sell an average of 23 days faster* properties not offering this buyer incentive • Sell an average of 4% higher at closing* • Sell .63% closer to the list price**As reported in the survey A Study of Homeowners’ Appliance and Home System ServiceExperiences, Decision Analyst (2008) and reprinted with their written permission.
43. My Commitment to YouIn the preceding pages I have provided you with an outline of my expertise and that of mycompany. I have also demonstrated why CENTURY 21 AllPoints Realty and I are the best choice tomarket and sell your home. I would like to extend my personal and professional commitment toyou. As your CENTURY 21 Agent, I will: • Provide you with excellent service and support • Communicate with you every step of the way • Represent your interests ethically and professionally • Make every effort to sell your home promptly and at a fair price Let me go to work for you now! Michelle Dunn REALTOR 117 North Main Street, Southington CT 477 South Broad Street, Meriden CT 265 East Main Street, Branford CT Phone 860.770.7101
44. Seller Resources
45. Staging Your Home ChecklistWhen it comes time to prepare your home for showing you might want to considerhiring a professional to help. If you choose to do it yourself here are some tips foryou to think about. In doing this, you will be ahead of most of the sellers already onthe market in the way your home shows. INSIDE Clear all unnecessary objects from furniture throughout the house Clear all unnecessary objects from the kitchen countertops OUTSIDE In the bathroom, remove items from the countertops, tubs, shower stalls and commode Go around perimeter of the house and remove tops all garbage cans, discarded wood scraps, extra Be sure that the bathroom tubs, tile, sinks, shower building materials, etc, into the garage or trash floor and ceiling and toilet bowls are free of Check gutters and/or roof for leaks and/or dry rot mildew and look sparkling clean Weed and then mulch all planting areas Rearrange or remove some of the furniture if Clear patios and decks of all small items, such as necessary small planters, flowerpots, charcoal, barbecues, Take down or rearrange pictures or objects on toys, etc walls Check paint condition on the house, especially Patch and paint where necessary Review the house inside room by room, and: the front door and trim - Paint any room needing paint Review if shutters, shingles, stone or bricks need - Clean carpets and vacuum drapes that need it replacing - Clean windows and cobwebs from ceilings and chandeliers Check exterior stairs and handrails; walkways, Make sure the closets and garage are not “too full” screens, screen doors Replace burned out light bulbs and repair any faulty switches IN GENERAL Repairs and improvements will facilitate a sale Try to look at your house “through a buyer’s eyes” being made as though you have never seen it before Make certain all rooms are odor-free
46. Moving Checklist6-8 WEEKS BEFORE MOVING DAY Set the date Interview moving companies and get estimates Get costs from truck rental companies if you are planning to move yourself Inventory household goods Choose a mover 2 WEEKS BEFORE MOVING DAYAT LEAST 4 WEEKS BEFORE MOVING DAY Return any borrowed or rented items Contact utility companies to arrange for - Cable Boxes transfer or shut off - Furniture File change of address forms - Library books - Don’t forget to notify creditors and anyone - Etc. else who sends you monthly mail or Pick up any personal items publications - Cleaning Notify friends and family of new address - Tools Start organizing items to be moved or packed - Etc. - Fragile vs. non-fragile Begin to clear out refrigerator and freezer - Immediate need in new home 1 WEEKS BEFORE MOVING DAY Kitchen items Confirm arrangements with the movers Clothing Notify friends and neighbors that you may need Toiletries their help Tools Make arrangements for care of small children Hold a yard sale to get rid of unnecessary items and pets for the day and junk
47. Moving Checklist (continued) 1 DAY BEFORE MOVING DELIVERY DAY Make sure each person has a bag packed for Make sure you understand how mover expects essentials at the new address to be paid Defrost refrigerator/freezer Supervise unloading and any unpacking Confirm arrival time of movers Confirm receipt of all items on inventory sheets Welcome to your new home! DAY OF THE MOVE Get an early start Make sure movers have your contact information during the move Be available to movers for questions Perform final check of the home once movers have left - Make sure any appliances left behind are turned off - Be sure to leave keys and garage door openers All rooms should be at least broom clean and prepared for buyer walk through inspection