Java Content Repository (2)
JCR : CAS = JDBC : DB
Java Content Repository (3)
• Repository: is composed of one or more persistent workspaces.
• Workspace: directed acyclic graph of items where the edges
represent the parent-child relation.
• Item: either a node or a property.
• Node: a node can have zero or more child items.
• Property: can contain zero or more values.
• Value: the content is stored in the values of the properties.
Java Content Repository (4)
• Path: identiﬁes the location of an item.
• Identiﬁer: every node has also an identiﬁer.
• Property types: a property can be a primitive type or a pointer to a
• Node Types: a node type deﬁnes a certain structure.
• User: the user accessing the repository.
• Session: the session associated to the user, deﬁning also
CQ5 - Functional Aspects
Authoring with CQ Administering CQ
Publishing and restoring
Managing pages Users and Groups Social Collaboration
Working with Workﬂows Digital Assets Personalization Analytics
Developing with CQ
OSGi Bundles AAA
Ofﬁcial Documentation: http://dev.day.com/docs/en/cq/current.html
Day on Google Groups: http://groups.google.com/group/day-communique
Day on Yahoo Groups: http://tech.groups.yahoo.com/group/Day-Communique/