Transcript of "Time management break out scenarios"
• Erratic Client Sites
– 6 client visits total
– 2 are within 3 miles of each other
– 3 are within 6 miles of the office but 1 mile from
– 1 is 15 miles to the southwest of the office
– All 6 are scheduled on the hour every hour
– HINT: Draw a makeshift map
• Failure to plan, failure to launch
– You arrive at a client site
– You are to complete a bee treatment
– You did not bring your suit
– What do you do now?
– How do you save the client relationship?
– What do you do moving forward to avoid this
• Pointing the finger
– You are scheduled to do an inspection
– The directions the Office gave you are wrong
but you find out after you’ve already left for the
– You are running late. Now what?
– How will you save the client relationship?
– What do you do moving forward?
• Team Motivation
– You are the leaders of YourCompanyNameHer3, Inc
– What can you put into motion to keep the team
motivated to use good time management?
– What outcomes are likely from your leadership efforts?
– What results would you like to see from your efforts?
– What coaching tactics can you employ to ensure that
your goals are met?
A particular slide catching your eye?
Clipping is a handy way to collect important slides you want to go back to later.